Music

Fresh From Star Boy! Listen to Previously Unreleased Wizkid & Wale Collaboration “Nobody But You”

Wizkid Wale

“Oh girl, you are my desire. I want nobody but you”

Star Boy Entertainment ensign, Maleek Berry, to prepare us for Wizkid‘s brand new single slated to drop this Friday, 25th October, 2013, decided to tease us with some never before heard music from the Star Boy himself and ‘The Gifted”, Wale.

This one’s a love song and it was recorded about a year ago. Who knew Maleek Berry was this good a producer back then?

Enjoy!

Play Wizkid Feat. Wale – Nobody But You
[audio: https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Wizkid-Wale-Nobody-But-You-October-2013-BellaNaija.mp3]
Download

"What do you really do for a living any way?", "Your face looks familiar. Was it on TV?" These questions follow me around everyday. Why don't you join them. Instagram | Twitter: @Onos_

1. olabeemaself

October 24, 2013 at 1:40 pm

Thank God this is got complete Lyrics. Yesssssss!!!!!!!!!! now that’s wat sup I like it.

2. isioma

October 24, 2013 at 1:55 pm

thumbs up guys! wonderful song, hit and lyrics..

3. Impeccable

October 24, 2013 at 2:57 pm

Wale killed it in this. Decent song.

4. annie

October 24, 2013 at 4:15 pm

Nice song!!! 🙂 add up if you are cute 🙂 238C2743

5. DraggNation

October 24, 2013 at 4:27 pm

“i may look like akata but s/o to surulere” “I’m ten over ten like naeto & with banky i got my bankers anxious” Wale is too talented with punchlines. He adapts his lyrics to whatever theme you put him on. . On his freestyle with p/square’s beautiful he uses the words ‘sunny days’ to rhyme with Sunny Ade! I’ve always said it – hommie is dope! So underrated.

6. Your Uncle