The most anticipated event of the year, Music Meets Runway, to take place in Lagos is celebrating icons in both the Fashion & Music industry and it has set the bar pretty high in fashion. To add even more glam to the event, MMR2013 has announced the official dress code as “Glamorous”!
To be glamorous is elegant, charming and stunning. So get ready as the MMR red carpet is your runway.
Tweet at us and tag MMR @musicmeetsruinway or Follow MMR on Instagram @musicmeetsrunway with images of your favourite red carpet looks from past MMR editions and get a chance win tickets to this special edition of MMR.
Tickets to the most talked about event this year are available right now on www.afritickets.com at a 20% discounts before Sunday 15th December 2013.
• Eko Hotel & Suites Reception VI
• Genesis Deluxe Cinema Oniru
• Get Arena Oniru
• Ozone Cinema Yaba
• Silverbird Cinemas VI & Ikeja
• Le Reve Pieces – The Jewellery & Accessories Store. No 1b Niyi Okunubi Street Lekki 1.
• Standard Tickets – N5, 000
• Silver VIP Tickets – N20, 000
• Gold VIP Tickets – N350, 000 (PARTY OF 10)
• PLATINUM VIP Tickets – N1, 000,000 (PARTY OF 10)
Watch the promotional video below.
Date: Saturday 21st December 2013
Venue: The Eko Hotel Expo Center, Victoria Island, Lagos
This event is supported by: Le Reve Pieces, BellaNaija, Ciroc Vodka, Sovereign Trust Insurance PLC, M-Net, EbonyLife TV, 99.9 Beat FM, 97.3 Classical FM, 96.9 Cool FM, 92.3 Inspirational FM, Fascinating Nigeria Tourism & Cold Stone Creamery.
BellaNaija is a media partner with Music Meets Runway 2013