Scoop

“Friend or Foe?” – Watch Toke Makinwa’s New Vlog

BellaNaija.com

Toke Makinwa - Friend or Foe - February 2014 - BellaNaija 01

Is he or she your friend or foe? Toke Makinwa has the scoop.

The Nigerian media personality presents an all new episode for her Toke Moments vlog.

Check it out!

1. bosslady

February 20, 2014 at 1:05 am

her facial expression is worrisome

• Blossom

February 20, 2014 at 10:00 am

THE DENSITY OF THE MAKEUP EVEN MORE SO

• Eve82

February 20, 2014 at 3:02 pm

Whatever she layered on her face is way too much. I hope it doesn’t clog her pores, thereby damaging the skin.

2. SOLO ACT

February 20, 2014 at 1:16 am

i feel like nigerian women are spiraling. their biggest concern is getting married and finding a husband or how is trying to snatch my man. anyways, Toke is always someone betraying someone etc. nawa oo

3. Bide

February 20, 2014 at 2:10 am

Lol..Bella Naija commentators are sleeping… I’ll be back for the comments

• AREA CODE

February 20, 2014 at 4:53 am

LOL..will check back later too.

4. Bossom

February 20, 2014 at 2:21 am

Toke u seem to know this topic so well, it’s as if you’ve been one at some point. Be honest. Hehehe

5. oola

February 20, 2014 at 2:28 am

Loved it! 100 Percent!

6. ask me

February 20, 2014 at 5:01 am

I like her Nigerian accent.

• Nana

February 20, 2014 at 10:43 am

Lol u r funny , I like all her accent jor , can’t hate d girl n her hustle it’s working for her

7. stan

February 20, 2014 at 5:10 am

this girl is just a wannabe… forcing herself to the media!!! don’t like chic like this… desperate for fame

• Nana

February 20, 2014 at 10:42 am

My dear toke has past d wannabe level she is d “it” girl now … B happy for her n deal with it

8. j

February 20, 2014 at 6:39 am

I completely agree with Toke.

9. chioma

February 20, 2014 at 6:39 am

True talk

10. Alex

February 20, 2014 at 8:56 am

I’m not interested in what she was saying,fake wannabe.Attention seeker.Advise your self abeg

11. Moving On Swiftly

February 20, 2014 at 9:03 am

I don’t like listening to her so I didn’t watch. Clicked to see the picture. The make up is lovely! Her relaxed face is so pretty but I agree with the fact that her facial expressions are scary. Very nice picture tho.

12. Olori Tari

February 20, 2014 at 9:40 am

That picture..the make up is just too nice. Go Toks !

13. James

February 20, 2014 at 11:09 am

@Nana,She has passed the level of wannabe? Why is she on every naija blogs trying to be famous,Forcing herself to media and naija celebs.I see her in most naija blogs more than Gene and Omotola.Don’t get me wrong.

• mo

February 20, 2014 at 2:09 pm

she’s on every naija blog bcos that’s how she makes money! abeg, take several seats!

• Nana

February 20, 2014 at 2:12 pm

My dear that’s her business , that’s what she does for a living that’s her job to b out there toke is a media personality , James it’s just like saying Ryan of E entertainment is every where on tv or blog or radio , u u saying an event planner is always in parties , that’s there job to b at parties they r planning etc … As far as am concern toke is a media sensation n she is wise enough to make money from it

14. mo

February 20, 2014 at 12:54 pm

Toke is making money, haters are busy hating? How does your hate pay your bills?

15. anon

February 20, 2014 at 12:59 pm

Toke you look old and sound angry, not the best

16. Que

February 20, 2014 at 1:58 pm

All that you’ve just described sounds to me like how u behave and how u expect others to behave towards you if the tables were turned… pls not every silence from a former tight friend is an indication of hate…. they might just be in a different place in their lives too, which u fail to see cos u’re busy victimising urself… Not everything is a fight abeg. Get over urself.
    Any friend that is always d victim, has serious issues !.

• Lily

August 12, 2015 at 11:27 am

It’s paining u, cos she just described ur personality. The truth hurts.

17. Cool cat

February 20, 2014 at 4:44 pm

I don’t even need to watch the videos anymore, the comments are enough

18. linda

February 20, 2014 at 4:54 pm

Thanks toke all what u said is really happening to me, have a friend like that and she has really turned foe for me, have forgiven her for her shortcomings but *smh* she is still hating and i dont care.

19. Bella

February 20, 2014 at 5:51 pm

Love her or hate her, she is still on the tip of your tongues and she getting paid. Truth is this one video dey make full sense o. I been here severally , it is human nature to envy others but not godly so pray and watch yourself if you are one of those people o.

20. sade

February 20, 2014 at 6:31 pm

SOOO TRUE!!! I AGREE WITH TOKE

21. Akin

February 20, 2014 at 8:56 pm

All those comments are coming from toke, we know that!!!

22. Mary Cole

March 28, 2014 at 7:29 am

Wow people, there you go again. Someone brought something important and tangible to your notice, all you start doing is talk about her make up and facial expressions. God help us all. Mmmmmh, won’t give up…have to continue trying t write something that will bring out the positive and good in human beings. People pleeease, try and stop the hating and hurtful comments. If you don’t have uplifting and encouraging comments to make, don’t.

23. @DJKRAIZEE

August 12, 2015 at 11:16 am

I just saw this via a friend and honestly, Her aim was to give honest advices but as usual, Humans always tend to ignore the intended aim of passing a message and look for your flaw! Does it ever make u feel better about yourselves??