News

Oprah invites Lupita Nyong’o’s Mother & Brother for Lunch at her Home

Oprah - March 2014 - BellaNaija 01

You know you’ve made it when the great Oprah Winfrey invites your family for lunch at her beautiful home.

Lupita Nyong’o‘s mother Dorothy Nyong’o and her brother Peter Nyong’o Jr who has become so popular thanks to his sister, were invited for a day in the world of the media mogul yesterday Thursday 6th March 2014.

Although we don’t know what happened, we guess they talked, talked, and talked while sipping on refreshing drinks and having delicious meals.

Oprah even had a beautiful word for Peter. She said “When your personality matches the energy of your soul, that is when you are truly authentically powerful”.

This clearly shows your success is the success of your family.

Oprah - March 2014 - BellaNaija 02Oprah - March 2014 - BellaNaija 03

Photo Credit: Instagram – @oprah | @nyongolaflame

1. folake

March 7, 2014 at 10:24 am

Lupita’s mum has breasts ….. what happened to her then … I find that odd .. still beautiful sha .. God bless

• I laugh

March 7, 2014 at 2:30 pm

dumbstatements.com. My mum has got huge mammary glands. I have enough just to fulfill the fact that I am a woman. So small. Your mom has boobies don’t determine your booby size.

Ok bye

2. Modella

March 7, 2014 at 10:34 am

I want to drink from their well of success..from the first time,I watched (half way) of the movie,12 yrs a slave…I slept off…Lupita is just blessed,her carriage nd unique skin colour brought her this far..I like her,because she is gracing the media success without fear of the world,look at her in a public function e.g with Rihanna..who could have known she is just a new star…I’m liking her just as the world can’t get enough of her…I’m enjoying the train..my only prayer is that she should not be caught in long V neck dress,swhrt it does you no good…BN more of her daily!!!

3. NIRA

March 7, 2014 at 10:34 am

WoW!! Good for them. Btw, Peter looks “prettier’ than Lupita o!

• Onye Ara

March 7, 2014 at 11:55 am

you and your mouth 🙂

• tont

March 7, 2014 at 8:58 pm

He is more attractive than her. And he will have a huge gay following soon

4. www.molokwupeter.blogspot.com

March 7, 2014 at 10:35 am

wow! once God says YES nobody can say no

5. oaa

March 7, 2014 at 10:45 am

I loveeee his energy!… Lively!

6. Ebony

March 7, 2014 at 11:15 am

And somewhere on the WWW Aunty Dencia is still trying to stay relevant by attacking Lupita and her PR team then she goes ahead to post photos of her at the orphanage she is allegedly building counter PR lol Dencia if you are that great, you don’t have to shout for us to know your work should speak for itself and all I know you for is self hatred for your skin it’s black its white. Meanwhile I don vex for that Wendy Williams oh did anyone watch the show where she was calling Lupita’s little bro out for photo bombing that epic photo? Wendy sit your old ass down and let the boy enjoy himself smh!

• Nonso

March 7, 2014 at 11:42 am

Thank you o!! I keep asking ‘who is this Dencia person? What does she do?’

• Omonaija

March 7, 2014 at 12:04 pm

Exactly my thoughts dencia is just feeling guilty cus she knows her cream is a bleaching if not why else would you keep going on about the whole ish and to the extent of her sending picture of her charity work..like no one asked you if you give to charity or not..she clearly has issues..

7. Hannah

March 7, 2014 at 11:21 am

Enjoyment. its good to have a famous sister. i love this.

8. funmi

March 7, 2014 at 11:48 am

Ophra’s big heart. Gong endorsement. Big sister lending help to a younger generation.

9. Tee

March 7, 2014 at 12:48 pm

Hmmmmmm,the ‘great Oprah’ indeed.

10. @edDREAMZ

March 7, 2014 at 1:00 pm

This pepople are nw famous like really really famous…..
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

11. nollare

March 7, 2014 at 2:16 pm

This Oprah can like to famz sha.

• Iris

March 7, 2014 at 4:27 pm

LOL that is exactly what I thought when I saw the headline – verbatim. Nonsense.

• Youhearditherefirst

March 7, 2014 at 6:43 pm

Amen o….she is the leading attaché woman in show biz

12. stefini

March 7, 2014 at 2:17 pm

lol @ folake for saying lupita’s mom has breasts,lmao,pls what should she have then if not breasts.lols n more lols

13. Cy

March 7, 2014 at 2:19 pm

Good for her. I hope Hollywood gives her more roles , not slave roles o. Cos those people know how to hype someone so much n then boom, drop u like hot potatoes.

• Bide

March 7, 2014 at 4:04 pm

My thoughts exactly…Hope she stays relevant for long

14. Dindin

March 7, 2014 at 2:57 pm

Wow! Success is good sha!!! Abeg enjoy yourselves!!

15. mary

March 7, 2014 at 3:01 pm

OMG, this is how fame locates someone over night, her brother has equally become popular. Lupita, God has blessed you. she didnt even need to act in 100 movies, it was just one, and a supporting role for that matter, and the whole world knows her name and her family, instantly she became an A-List Star, all the designers now want to drees her, chai, my dear, enjoy the moment and be focused. God please remember me and my family too.

16. Love me Love me

March 7, 2014 at 4:49 pm

See how God you takes you from nowhere to somewhere.
    Good for her. the bring high rating so me sef, if I see them I’ll invite them to dinner

17. peyton

March 7, 2014 at 5:32 pm

No wonder reprudencia is vexxing seriously.lunch with oprah. Lupitas mom is beautiful. And she isn’t big at all lupitas got her mamas genes

18. Berry

March 7, 2014 at 7:50 pm

“A man’s gift makes room for him and brings him before great men” I’m sure this extends to lupita’s family.

19. hely

March 10, 2014 at 2:13 am

Oprah is putting dark skin girls on the map; mrs Alakija should do same for light skin girls who chose to maintain their skin with dencias whitencious

Let the *divide and conquer* of AFRICANS CONTINUE WITH THE NEW GENERATION