News

Sunday Love with Jumai Shaba: Sacrifical Love

it’s time for Sunday Love with Jumai Shaba. This episode is titled, Sacrificial Love.

Check on it

1. ..just saying

March 23, 2014 at 3:17 pm

With all the tight and short clothes you always put up? I really do have my reservations about taking your gospel seriously dear. Sorry!

• lace

March 23, 2014 at 3:43 pm

what has that got to do with the message she is sharing though? isn’t what she is saying biblical? are you yourself blameless? aren’t there ways you fall sort as well?. its not compulsory to comment, you can have your opinion but you must not share it especially because you’re a sinner as well.

• So then, why are you sharing your own opinion? Did you not hear she wore a super short gown to church a few weeks back n was denied entry?

• solucha

March 23, 2014 at 4:21 pm

What tight and short clothes?? She is actually dressed decently? Is she meant to dress like a nun? Please, una stop am oh!!!! One day sha, Nigeria will leave this hypocrital dark age stuff behind and hopefully, I will be alive to see it!

Go Jumai! I am impressed by your efforts to make the word accessible and to impact people’s lives. Please continue to do what u do and ignore the criticism! And no, I dont know her personally.

• ..just saying

March 24, 2014 at 8:37 am

Even your keyboard disagreed with you by typing a question mark after decently instead of a full stop:) With dresses like this, she will continually be embarrassed in churches. Dress well to be addressed well people.

• solucha

March 24, 2014 at 10:29 am

@ just saying- my question mark was intentional to show my confusion at the ‘not dressed decently’ bit so no, my keyboard did not disagree with me.

• Dora the explorer

March 23, 2014 at 5:29 pm

stereotyping!!! But I totally see your point..

• xty

March 4, 2015 at 4:46 pm

what do u know remove the big mountain in ur eyes

2. Swagu

March 23, 2014 at 5:02 pm

I knew Jumai as a moslem… When did she convert though? Hmmmm

3. fumbi

March 23, 2014 at 5:28 pm

@justsaying….lol,typical nigerian…all the positive things she said and that’s what you have to say,and you think she’s the one with the problem?….you’re entitled to your opinion yeahbut really ,no one was. Actully forcing you to take her gospel seriously okay sweetie…..and ofourse you’re in the best position to judge yes?…pick the positive things and move on,and stop worrying about “the tight and short clothes”….happy sunday 🙂

4. dee

March 23, 2014 at 5:46 pm

why does she say “hi guys” like Toke? Lol

5. moi

March 23, 2014 at 9:34 pm

Everything. Dress well, to be addressed well.

6. nwa na- eti eti

March 23, 2014 at 9:51 pm

I noticed too. All to remain relevant. Who knows dis one?? Notice me..

• xty

March 4, 2015 at 4:48 pm

she is giving great message but negative people like u wont know