News

Tinsel Fairytale! Chris Attoh & Damilola Adegbite are Tying the Knot

BellaNaija.com

Chris Attoh & Damillola Adegbite - January 2014 - BellaNaija

Ladies grab your tissues, gents it’s time to be sober.

Two of Africa’s most eligible celebs are set to wed each other. It’s former Tinsel actors Damilola Adegbite and Chris Attoh.

Dami and Chris who announced they were dating in January, will wed in April 2014.

We can’t wait for the big day; from the wedding dress, to the dashing groom. Congrats to the couple.

1. Bleed Blue

March 3, 2014 at 1:39 pm

Awww congratulations, no clue they were dating. God bless their union and their inevitably beaurriful children that they shall bring into the world 🙂

2. wunmi

March 3, 2014 at 1:44 pm

Cuteness on display. I am SUPER happy for about this news. I am one of those people who wished this to happen. After watching 6hrs to Christmas I fell totally in love with this couple. They will make such beautiful babies. Dami is so pretty, she’ll make a stunning bride and Chris is such a hunk. Wishing them all the best as they plan their lives together. This has put a big smile on my face. Love really does heal the pain in the world. Na JD remain wey Naija babes go carry, a pity Majid is taken *lol*

3. teekay

March 3, 2014 at 1:50 pm

congratulations to them, i wish them a blissful marriage

4. 'Lapeju

March 3, 2014 at 1:57 pm

I pray they last n hope its not all a fugazzi…biko we don’t wanna hear stories that touch after 1year oo. Fine boy and fine girl, congrats. BN oya let’s see and Adanna and David’s wedding na.

5. mimi

March 3, 2014 at 1:57 pm

Everyone saw it coming, congratulations guys

6. Chu-Chu

March 3, 2014 at 2:04 pm

Awwwwww hawt Couple, i wish them a married life as beautiful as their faces and physique o!!. In other news, i have always had a crush on Chris Attoh. *winks*

7. Mz Socially Awkward...

March 3, 2014 at 2:06 pm

… and that sound in the distance is the sound of a thousand hearts of hopeful young women shattering in Ghana and Nigeria…

Congrats to the both of them, wishing them a lasting and happy union.

• whocares

March 3, 2014 at 4:19 pm

Mine inclusive *sigh*.. I had a plan and everything you know. I was going to save up, go to Nigeria, have my girls (well I was going to have to get girls as well ie friends) stalk his house, then one fateful day.. I would dress up, jump into my rented car, go to his neighbourhood and orchestrate a fender bender..
      He would be upset naturally as to the state of his car (a mild fender bender by the way.. not enough to give me whiplash biko) and as he stalked angrily to my car, I would slowly open the door (a la music video style), and he would be treated to the sight of long endless legs. Music videos would tell you the rest is history, but not so with Mr Attoh and I (he has more mettle than to fall for mere legs) No, he would look into my face as I rushed to apologize and fall into stupidity.. No, the rest is not history yet.
      I would have apologised profusely and as a gesture of goodwill at having accepted my apology, he would ask me to dinner. Naturally I would resist and maintain that I barely knew him. “Oh you are a nollywood actor? No, I was not aware of that”.. Finally, he would wear down my excuses, and over a fine (not candle lit dinner, I always end up playing with the candle) the rest would have been history.. LOOOL.

• Newbie

March 3, 2014 at 6:50 pm

Lol…hope you write for BN Prose biko. Liking your fairytale….

• Obi

March 3, 2014 at 7:21 pm

@whocares … all these plans Nne. There’s still hope. JD is still available. I think.

• Mz Socially Awkward...

March 3, 2014 at 10:42 pm

Honey, there is artfully embedded logic within your madness and I LOVES (yes, loves) it. Some guy is going to count himself extremely blessed that Chris didn’t manage to bag your crazily brilliant self and will gladly take that hand in his to keep it occupied and away from all open flames. Yes oh! 😀

• whocares

March 4, 2014 at 9:56 am

Aww that was such a lovely thing to see first thing in the morning.. Thank you. No, I don’t write for BN prose. lool.. who is JD, you don’t mean the booze do you?

• Eve82

March 4, 2014 at 10:10 pm

JD should be John Dumelo 🙂

8. Bella

March 3, 2014 at 2:07 pm

Congratulations sha. May God be on your side and bless you both. No divorce or public stunt things biko. Give us a reason to admire and adore you, Keep the family tight and together, you know the devil hates families

9. Chris attoh's Imaginary Baby Mama

March 3, 2014 at 2:09 pm

Am trying so hard not to envy these couple,they kinda have it all,its just sad **crying** I need tissue pls,anyone??? My imaginary baby daddy is getting married.

• Que

March 3, 2014 at 2:59 pm

Lmao at your name…..*hands over tissue box* pele dear..

10. Vanessa

March 3, 2014 at 2:25 pm

For the love of Tinsel. Tinsel will soon enter Guinness Book of Records for its match-making ability.

• Ivie

March 3, 2014 at 3:18 pm

yes ooo 2nd Tinsel inspired Wedding..lol

• Babe

March 9, 2014 at 7:32 am

Totally Agree

11. @edDREAMZ

March 3, 2014 at 2:40 pm

See this beautifull mama na it a ghanian wan snatch frm us…… where was our nigerian men when she was single….. Over vex dey worry me here bcos am in luv with her….
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

• iyke

March 3, 2014 at 3:08 pm

@edDreamz – ‘where was our Nigerian men’
      Hiaa …Nnaa biko how old are you? You better go and do your homework o.This wasn’t how Lupita got her admission into Yale. Go and read your book o.Tomorrow you will blame waec.

• Iris

March 3, 2014 at 3:58 pm

See how @edDreamz has forced iyke to speak regular English, forget his ellipses and add Igbo expressions on top.

• whocares

March 3, 2014 at 4:22 pm

LMAOOO. True say!!! That was regular English.. Chalk one up to the “dreamz” effect.

• Sere

March 3, 2014 at 4:45 pm

seriously?? you’re taking the pain to comment on edDreamz comment? Iyke, biko leave this business, you lover of poetry and prose, o di kwa very risky in case you haven’t already noticed or else get a carton of panadol. You go tire…

• Sere

March 3, 2014 at 5:00 pm

its like someone else commenting on your ‘waxing lyrical’. Everyone has their style… Yup, acceptance is the answer.

• Leila

March 3, 2014 at 9:35 pm

Aboki stay away from BN and focus on your gateman job, this your gbagaun everyday don too much abeg.

12. Hurperyearmie

March 3, 2014 at 2:54 pm

wow!!!!!!!!! am so happy for them

13. *aijay*

March 3, 2014 at 3:09 pm

1st, Chuks ‘n’ Eneh(dunno kno deir real names) got married now ChrisAttoh ‘n’ DamiAdegbite. Hmmm Tinsel doin more gooood. Pls which Tinsel couple is next? Mayb Fred ‘n’ Sheila will remarry,LoL.

14. Charis

March 3, 2014 at 3:43 pm

@iyke omg!! U just cracked me up!!! “Na real where was our Nigerian men”… @edDREAMZ biko mbanu!

15. x-factor

March 3, 2014 at 3:45 pm

Wow….Congrats

16. nwa babii

March 3, 2014 at 3:53 pm

aweee so happy for both of them..congrats to Chris and Dami

17. Iris

March 3, 2014 at 4:00 pm

In my wonder at iyke and @edDreamz I even forgot that this just broke my heart. I’m crashing that church service *sobs*

18. Nanciejul

March 3, 2014 at 4:00 pm

awwwww so happy for them… my favorite African celeb couple.

19. Tosin

March 3, 2014 at 4:46 pm

He didn’t used to be this fine. And she usually looks hotter. Wishing them love and joy and peace and all that.

• Nanciejul

March 3, 2014 at 4:53 pm

Seriously!!!! you need to watch your grammer.

20. Saint tracy

March 3, 2014 at 5:30 pm

My guys r getting married. Can’t take d bad boy pic out of my head of Kwame n thelemas fine girl no brain character but am very happy for them. I hope he chased her well sha, not just to use tinsel familiarity to hook her. Waiting for more info on d proposal etc n wedding pics of course

21. no heart to hate

March 3, 2014 at 5:33 pm

Wishing them the very Best

22. What da?

March 3, 2014 at 5:34 pm

Tosin what do you mean by he didn’t used to be this fine and she is hotter…Oh I laugh at the dumbery

23. Blessing Charles

March 3, 2014 at 6:01 pm

Another Tinsel wedding congrats 2 u guys, I kind of saw this coming

24. Modella

March 3, 2014 at 6:26 pm

Lol

25. shannaro

March 3, 2014 at 7:21 pm

Sweeeet all the best for the journey ahead.

26. Lizzy O

March 3, 2014 at 10:31 pm

Lol.. From the wedding dress to the dashing groom. Lol..
    The bride is gorgeous too… Men’s hearts are breaking too…

27. chuchu

March 4, 2014 at 3:43 am

Congrats to you guys…

28. dior

March 4, 2014 at 10:15 am

awwww,cuties.by d way am i d only one noticing her belly

• whocares

March 4, 2014 at 2:07 pm

nope!

29. nina lewis

March 4, 2014 at 11:53 am

wow, awesome!!!!!

30. bukieeeeeee

March 4, 2014 at 4:07 pm

awwwww congrats dammmmmy…..cant wait for d big day

31. Babe

March 5, 2014 at 4:54 am

Tinsel producer should consider “match making” as an option b career.. Two couples in a row…

32. HRS