News

Watch Tiwa Savage, 2Face, MI, Gbenga Adeyinka & Dotun of Cool FM Talk About Why their Cities Rock!

My City Rocks - BellaNaija - March2014005

There’s an incredible energy in the air right now and apparently all our stars are biting into it. What do 2Face, M.I, Tiwa Savage, Gbenga Adeyinka and Dotun of Cool FM think about their cities?

Yes, each one is uber special and unique for sure but there are lots of hilarious things that you might have missed that truly make every city rock.

Meanwhile who else knew that the beautiful songstress, Tiwa, is a correct Lagos girl?

Watch Tiwa Savage Talk About her City!

My City Rocks - BellaNaija - March2014001

Watch 2Face Talk About his City!

My City Rocks - BellaNaija - March2014002

Watch Dotun Talk About his City!

My City Rocks - BellaNaija - March2014004

Watch MI Talk About his City!

My City Rocks - BellaNaija - March2014003

Watch Gbenga Adeyinka Talk About his City!

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Advertorial – Sponsored Content

1. mimi

March 13, 2014 at 8:32 pm

Delta rocks…

2. me

March 13, 2014 at 8:46 pm

No sidewalks, no high streets, no libraries, no leisure centre’s, no people who have experienced nepa in their lives for at least one year straight. No un raped citizen economically,

3. me

March 13, 2014 at 8:49 pm

No sentencing of rapist to death by hanging. What abt taming of last am what about hospitals where women die in childbirth n d men live.

4. me

March 13, 2014 at 8:52 pm

Tame lastma. Do sidewalks. Do gutters or drainage.do roads.jail bad police spoil good ones pay 200k,

5. me

March 13, 2014 at 8:55 pm

Sponsor all sharp kids abroad send non stressed,non-nepanised expatriates to come teach d others.fight for state electricity. Watch our food n drinks. Sort out Lagos basically n save your children

6. me

March 13, 2014 at 9:00 pm

Lagos blacks areas valuable as Germany whites or Canadian whites. Build well designed inspiring structures. Your lack of action will escalate eternally n might reach your kids. Start mass education for all with scholarship n incentives. Isale eko darkish burnt thugs mother n bill Gates have samepotential

7. me

March 13, 2014 at 9:03 pm

Start licensing parents. Start change of mentality programs to eradicate egunje n rebuild Lagos foundation. Ask for forgiveness for selling slaves build a slavery museum build museums encourage arts import scientists to teach n work from all over d world invest in security.

8. me

March 13, 2014 at 9:05 pm

Apologise to Lago si an African Americans who are descendants of slaves.prosecute all bad past rulers collect d money back whether they are elderly or gran fathers.

9. nahmeoh

March 13, 2014 at 9:05 pm

LOL @ Dotun wearing SpongeBob sweatshirt in naija. wrong on so many levels

10. me

March 13, 2014 at 9:08 pm

Put AC in pedestrian bridges. Implement reverse education. set up 200 vocational Institute managed by experts from all over d universe mix work and degree learn n apply straightaway. Repent and get God on your side.

O BAJE TI

11. dapotinz

March 13, 2014 at 9:41 pm

Osheyyyy… Abeokuta All day….

12. @edDREAMZ

March 13, 2014 at 9:52 pm

Lovely….
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

13. www.LapesBeautifulCreature.blogspot.com

March 13, 2014 at 9:54 pm

omo eko! Love my city 😀

14. I said So

March 13, 2014 at 10:04 pm

Abia state rocks

15. Miss_Flygerian

March 13, 2014 at 10:34 pm

Anambra state rocks because it is the home of adventurous souls, erudite scholars and successful entrepreneurs.

16. Ib

March 13, 2014 at 11:32 pm

Can we pls get Julius Again or one better PH pikin to come and tell this people why my city rocks? Thank u

17. prettypink

March 14, 2014 at 1:45 am

shhhhhhhh. Generator no let person hear word. pls ma’am Retitle their City SUCKS WITHOUT LIGHT!.

18. Urbane Hanger

March 14, 2014 at 7:29 am

Nice.

19. Sarah

March 14, 2014 at 9:06 am

@prettypink,that’s the more reason why u should work harder for a house in lekki axis.No i pass my neighbour generator.

• Tosin

March 14, 2014 at 11:23 am

huh? Lekki is horrid in that respect. The noisiest generators. Stupid Nigerians. They think it’s possible to be rich alone without developing the community/country. Generator smoke will finish our lungs 🙂

• Miss_Flygerian

March 14, 2014 at 1:08 pm

Lekki axis for what? You sound like you actually haven’t been to Lekki. Is it the same Lekki that can go for days or even a week without seeing as much as a flash of light? E no get any place for Lagos where dem dey use generator pass Lekki.

Not to even mention the security issues in Lekki. The armed robbery that goes on there is unrivaled. Abeg, anybody that loves his/her life should just stay away from Lekki. It is an overpriced and overrated place.

20. Tosin

March 14, 2014 at 11:21 am

I was already going to yap the whole thing, as per, don’t they all live in Lagos. Then I looked. I figured, don’t click on Tiwa so as not to get annoyed this early morning. Ok try M.I. M.I. was now talking one yoyoyo voice about J-Town. M.I. you’re a Lagosian joo. We need to talk about this indigeneship and residency thing. I mean, I know and love that my father’s father is from Ekiti and I love my heritage like really proud and all, but seriously, I’m a freaking Lagos resident right now. Been more than half my life.