News

What’s Your Confidence Breaker? Watch Episode 5 of “An African City”

An African City - March 2014 - Episode 5 - BellaNaija

The ladies of “An African City” web series keep bringing the fun and drama.

Have you heard of “The Belly Button Test”? Well neither have we. On episode 5 of the show, it is all about the confidence breaker.

Check it out!

Watch Previous Episodes
Episode 1 & 2
Episode 3
Episode 4

1. Naomi

March 31, 2014 at 5:42 am

So they are trying to be the West African Sex and The City, I see.

• CarliforniaBawlar

March 31, 2014 at 11:07 am

and they are doing a darn good job at it…..

2. sigh

March 31, 2014 at 7:35 am

The worst part was this (brown) Lebanese or Indian man in Nigeria telling me that his salon could not do hair like mine (my hair is natural). Nigerian women could not even stand up for me. They looked like they felt happy to be in the “white man’s ” privileged care. I felt so betrayed!!!
    It was one of the most disgusting days of my life in Nigeria.

3. sigh

March 31, 2014 at 7:37 am

This episode really hit home for me. And the bleaching one reminds me of Ladun’s post where she put up her beautiful dark skin and people advised her to bleach or “try to make her skin looks less dirty and dull”. This continent is in trouble.

• Stephanie

March 31, 2014 at 8:53 am

As in..God help us
      blogsvila.blogspot.com

4. akua

March 31, 2014 at 4:50 pm

I was told to see this show and hadn’t gotten up to doing so but stumbled across it last nite and was absolutely riveted…they’ve touched on very interesting issues which affects all of us…whether you’re an African in the diaspora returning home or living there…good show and good acting too…

Esosa E is an Ivy-league educated girl from Cornell and Columbia with an MBA…who ever produced and directed this show has a good thing going…Bravo girls…you all make me proud to be an African…. relevant issues and not just boy meet girl issues.

5. Anna

March 31, 2014 at 5:48 pm

Love it.. Its so relateable.. Cant wait to go back to Ghana

6. adelegirl

April 3, 2014 at 3:51 pm

Just watched all 5 episodes! I love! Can’t wait for the others. They need to get this on TV! I really enjoyed this. Such good quality! Heading over to youtube to subscribe stat!