News

An African City premieres Episode 8 – “An Ode to Saturdays” | Watch

An African City - March 2014 - BellaNaija

It’s our Sunday must watch!

Episode 8 of African City has premiered. This one is titled – An Ode to Saturdays.

Enjoy!

Watch Previous Episodes
Episode 1 & 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6 & 7

1. BellaYankee

April 14, 2014 at 1:26 am

These episodes getting worse by the minute. We need more focus on Segun n NanaYaa

2. Birds Eye

April 14, 2014 at 4:22 am

Like!

3. Efe

April 14, 2014 at 7:40 am

I have attempted to watch this show and sadly, it doesn’t speak to me. But I appreciate the fact that different people’s stories need to be told.

4. SASSYCASSIE

April 14, 2014 at 8:05 am

The director/ producer should have just named this ”The sex lives of returnees” or something ‘cos we know more about the men who waltz in and out of their lives than about their professional lives. It’s like these guys girl are defined by the their sex lives or the non existent of it. I’d love to see a more diverse story lines. The show does have a lot of potential.

• SASSYCACASSIE

April 14, 2014 at 10:31 am

*girls*
      *more diverse story lines*

5. Stephanie

April 14, 2014 at 8:06 am

The ladies outfit though…
    blogsvila.blogspot.com

6. SASSYCASSIE

April 14, 2014 at 8:11 am

And why can’t they ever get foreigner who can actually ACT?! Love the fashion, though

7. SASSYCASSIE

April 14, 2014 at 8:13 am

*foreigners*

8. namwa

April 14, 2014 at 4:46 pm

am I the only one irked by the way the pronounce segun as “sha’-goon”, and I agree it’s getting a bit dry/ anti-climatic, these women stay having guys sha

9. Chioma

April 15, 2014 at 12:12 am

The condescending tone toward the people that were born and raised in Africa needs to stop; the “thick accent” really irked me. If you loved New York and London so much why did you move. Really want to like the show, but it’s hard to like the characters, it’s as if someone forced being African on them, why focus only the differences between them and the locals. It’s also contradicting to be bashing Africam men for being serial cheat; then giving your so called HBS educated friend a pass sleeping with said married men for material gains. I could go on, but I’ll stop.