News

“Black Women are the Least Desired Race in Online Dating” – Watch & Let’s Talk About It!

Kim Kardashian, Kanye West & North West - Vogue America - March 2014 - BellaNaija 02

Online dating statistics reveal that of all races, black women are the least likely to be picked by any man and least likely to date outside race.

Buzzfeed recently released a video on racial preference.
Watch and let us know your thoughts.

Photo Credit: Vogue.com

1. ao

April 11, 2014 at 2:35 am

The title of this article is misleading and adds to this prevailing view that Black women are undersireable and ugly. I am very disappointed in the BN team. A lot of information was presented in the clip that can be presented in a way that disparages a particular demographic such as (per the clip): white men were more likely to respond to women of other races/groups than to white women, that white women were the least popular group after black women, and that Asian men were more likely to respond to Latina women than to Asian women. I guess I can be as myopic as the headline and declare that white men don’t want white women and Asian men don’t want Asian women?

• Me

September 16, 2014 at 5:25 pm

An interesting article about the book from the founder of OK Cupid. Some interesting data he found from the site.

White women and white men are the most desirable.

time.com/3302251/9-ugly-truths-big-data-ok-cupid-book/

• Bertrum

May 14, 2015 at 1:42 am

That is one CUTE baby!!!!

• Sherise Todd

November 2, 2015 at 11:20 pm

You are too cute!

2. Amh

April 11, 2014 at 4:09 am

Crap and bullshit. Tgats what controlled media wants ignorant people to believe. Black women are sexy. Beautiful and intelligent. Lots of white guys marrying black girls where i live. Its a small percentage of uneducated black.american guys like rap stars and co who marry hoes. A large percentage marry black women. In nija our women are hot and sexy. No one wants to marry oyinbo with no yansh no boobs stick thing and boring.

• Mixed Man

June 20, 2014 at 3:58 am

Wow you seem angry at the truth. So angry that you have to tear down Black men. Blacks are the only race where the men are desired more than the women. There’s a reason why the Kardashians prefer Black men.

• Me

September 16, 2014 at 5:28 pm

Black men are not more desired than white men, by any of the races. The Kardashians are idiots.

• Bertrum

May 14, 2015 at 1:38 am

Well actually one survey looked at mixed race people and it was found that mixed race part black, part white women do get a considerable amount of messages from other races. You see in most of the studies on race and internet dating, what is counted as ‘black’ in most of these studies are people who just identify as black. If you are mixed race then you have an advantage over many one race black women. Mixed race part black, part white women do better as a group. But hey, some one race black women may get a lot of messages from other races of men too but as a group and on the whole, mixed race part black, part white women do better than one race black women but maybe not in every case. Some one race black women might do better than some mixed race, so I am just talking in general.

• Bertrum

May 14, 2015 at 1:41 am

To add to my previous post, in the study that looked at mixed race part, black part, part white people, mixed race part black, part white women get even more messages from other races than what mixed race part black, part white men do.

• Rena

May 5, 2016 at 6:25 am

According to the recent census Bureau, this study is pretty accurate citing that a full quarter of African American men married outside their race in 2014. We have to admit their is a problem to begin fixing it. There is a problem. And by the year 2030, there will be 50% of black men dating outside of their race leaving the black woman behind. .

3. Dimpled freak

April 11, 2014 at 4:11 am

Such a shame. I’m not sure if it’s that black women are less desired or just more feared!!!

• mrs chidukane

April 11, 2014 at 9:25 am

I personally believe it’s a case of being more feared. Black women are represented in the media and even by black men (especially African American men) as being crazy , angry , violent , loud , uneducated , big booty hoes, baby mamas the list goes on . People r heavily influenced by the media , so all of these factors have affected their judgement .

• nene

April 11, 2014 at 1:18 pm

yes. it’s all about the nasty attitude and character. a good character is very important for a woman.

• DSquared

April 24, 2014 at 11:49 pm

True (see reality TV shows) and there is no balance in these portrayals of black women.

• matt

July 23, 2014 at 12:13 am

Except we go out. We see things. Time and time again it’s always black women being the most ignorant of all the races. I live by wilmington, de. Come down here, walk around, and tell me other wise. Any city will show you the same.

• Freddie

January 13, 2015 at 7:14 pm

I think it’s more of men being tired of dealing then being feared. Media does exaggerate but black men themselves rather date outside,FYI attitude goes a long way with men.

• spicy

April 12, 2014 at 10:08 am

What is annoying is that white women and even white men have just as nasty a character. For instance, at work when i respond to certain things in certain ways, it’s “she has an attitude”, but when my white colleagues respond the exact same way, no – one bats an eyelid! Absolutely ridiculous! Which is why i’ll continue to be me, if you term that as an angry black woman that’s your wahala. In response to this article, i’m not even mad, to each their own. In my case, while I still find men of other races attractive, I personally prefer to date my Naija men, it’s what i like, it’s what i want. If another person prefers to date within their race, i respect that. If you choose to date outside your race, i respect that. It’s personal preferences at the end of the day.

• Jon

November 15, 2014 at 6:35 pm

FEARED? ARE YOU ON MEDS, OR SOMETHING? wHAT’S TO FEAR FROM UNATTRACTIVE WEAVE WEARING,, LOW SELF ESTEEM BW.

• Talili

April 27, 2015 at 8:33 am

No. No. No.
      If you aren’t an African American woman, your response is a response of someone looking on the “outside” of things. Someone who has let media define you. If you are an African American woman, you understand the reason we wear weaves (this is a beauty standard that we think makes us looks more appealing, advertised, socially acceptable). I’ve worn my hair natural, and got called “bald headed.” I’ve worn a weave, and got mocked, “Witcha wig in yo hair!” WE CAN’T WIN! I get upset, and everyone says, “Calm down, don’t have an attitude.” I cry, and coworkers say, “You’re a strong woman.” Like I’m supposed to be a STRONG, black woman. I’m so disrespected by black men at my job, for NO reason. I talk intelligently and they say, I talk white. I talk like “I’m down” AND I’m ghetto. WE CAN’T WIN, because of the stereotypes, we don’t know who we are. We can’t know who we are because someone is always saying something to degrade you. . People who aren’t an African American female will NEVER know that we are the most disrespected characters of America. What are the names for us? Ho, bitch, thot, trick…all set up by rap entertainment that goes viral. What are the names for a male?… … …We are what society defines us as. And, yes there are some African American women who wear weaves and act “ghetto”…but, sometimes they act like that because they think they have to act like that to be accepted. THIS happens in every culture. But, when I talk with proper grammar, EVERYONE is surprised? WHY? Because of what society says. F- the media. And, f- everyone who buys into it.

• Charlene

November 20, 2015 at 5:06 am

You must be white or dark white like Raven Simone

• Kyle

January 15, 2015 at 1:46 am

I have no problem whatsoever saying that the overwhelming majority of black women are in fact “unattractive”! As, a black man myself I’d have to say that perhaps no more than 15 – 20% of all Black women are, or would be considered as being attractive, or beautiful.. Take away the fake hair, then that number decreases to perhaps only 10%. But, I will say that there are some really beautiful BW, but not many. Most are fat, wear fake hair, have their usual bad attitudes, and are also baby mamas. Sorry, but it is what it is!

4. aj

April 11, 2014 at 4:13 am

Na them sabi.

5. OJ with pulp

April 11, 2014 at 4:51 am

well damn i guess we’re screwed !haha

6. Wienna

April 11, 2014 at 5:47 am

Wow…these survey is 99 percent true o. I joined match.com almost three weeks. Even though I show more interest in white/Caucasian & south Asian men more than black men, been getting a lot of responses particularly ’emails’ from black men. Been receiving lots of ‘views’ & ‘winks’ from other races but not many emails as yet. Met with a south Asian(from Pakistan) few days ago, the date was pleasant but it didn’t go any further. Meeting a Eastern European guy tomorrow(Monte-Negro).

• www.thelmathinks.blogspot.com

April 11, 2014 at 7:38 am

You show more interest in white/Caucasian and south Asian men than black men. Can I ask why?

• Question

April 11, 2014 at 9:35 am

Maybe cause she is not black?……not everyone that views this site is Nigerian

• bertrum

July 13, 2016 at 12:56 am

I did read a study on mixed race people which found that a sizable percent of nonblack men send initial messages to women who are a mix of white and black.

• Leah

May 24, 2014 at 9:45 pm

I think you should stay away from South Asian men. South Asia is an extremely racist continent. My Asian friend was harassed and called all sorts of derogatory names when she was there. A friend from India who is dark skinned said, she would never date or marry a South Asian guy because they all want fair skinned women, actually their men use fairness cream to make themselves look fairer.

• splooge

December 13, 2014 at 10:46 pm

think it would be those gay or metro sexual ones that use those creams..
      They ssem more tribal then racist. Indians hate on other indians like punjabis vs tamils vs telegu etc.. When they here they tend to calm down.

• Zen

April 5, 2015 at 7:06 pm

Why? Not all South Asian men were born in South Asia. I’m south Asian and i have dated some beautiful black women before. So when you say Indian men want fairer women it’s just stupid and your dark skinned friend is either lying to you or has had experienced mean attacks by racists which are a minority. Do you know how racist your comment is? It’s like me saying don’t date Africans because they are criminals, or don’t date Arabs because they are terrorists, or don’t date East Asians because they’re less masculine, or don’t date whites because they’re only using you. It’s stupid! These stereotypes need to be broken and you’re not helping.

7. iyke

April 11, 2014 at 6:49 am

It has always been the case . Other races are not attracted to our ladies sexually.while our men can date any race, our ladies are not JUST attracted to other races especially whites.
    This has to do with the myopic classification of blacks as the least in the human evolution. Yes you could see a very little instance of young black girls dating whites…but most are not attracted to whites.
    So guys, don’t fret.our girls are going nowhere.

• SASSYCASSIE

April 11, 2014 at 7:46 am

I knew i’d find your insecure, little behind lurking here. I’m going to go out on a limb and assume you didn’t watch the whole clip to actually understand instead of getting carried away with sensational post titles whose sole objective is to attract more readers. Don’t be fooled black women are highly desirable. It’s just that compared to black men they’re actually more hesitant to date outside the race hence men of other races don’t even know how to approach black women for fear of rejection. I’ve heard men of other races say it all the time. No one likes to be rejected so if non-black feel black women aren’t attracted to them, they don’t approach them.

• iyke

April 11, 2014 at 10:01 am

Sorry hun, you are stuck with us…lol.
      If you are single, in your early 20s, come back in your early 30s and repeat this same statement.

• Rena

May 5, 2016 at 6:32 am

I think you may be in denial

• mrs chidukane

April 11, 2014 at 9:06 am

Please I find white guys very attractive. If one asked me to I would willingly marry him.Better step up your game if you feel black women lack choices and so are not going anywhere. Because that would be fooling yourself as usual. How many Naija woman with white guy have we seen on bn recently? Quite a number.

• Di

April 12, 2014 at 4:35 am

Phew! @ Iyke? If you are not a black woman or white man then don’t speak for either. I’ve filed legal complaints against two men in my male-dominanted workplace and guess what they are not blacks. One was a Latino white, kept asking me out for 6months straight and even when HR threatened his position, dude is still obsessed. I’ve challenged few white men who keep drooling at my boobs during conversations , standing over me and staring into my shirt at work irrespective of my very modest dress code.
      As a woman, I believe men are sexually attracted to you based on how pretty-faced and what physical assets you have and not color.

• PimpThe478

July 14, 2014 at 4:22 pm

Honey they never said white and men of other races don’t want to have sex with black women.They said that they don’t want to marry black women.Men would have sex with virtually anything.I’m quite sure there are many more white men having sex with black women than are marrying them. Black women have issues that make men only want to have sex with them but shun marriage.

• luke

September 25, 2014 at 3:04 am

I agree with you…..if you look good …you look good….doesnt matter what color you are.

• Shut up

August 13, 2014 at 10:57 pm

Shut up

• bertrum

March 3, 2016 at 4:50 am

Actually, a study on mixed race people found that a good percent of white and nonblack men sent messages to women who are a mix of white and black. It is an online article titled, THE MIXED RACE ADVANTAGE IN ONLINE DATING. It is the Quartz article. A LOT OF NONBLACK MEN LIKE WOMEN WHO ARE BIRACIAL HALF BLACK OR BLACK WOMEN WHO ARE HEAVILY RACIALLY MIXED AND LOOK BIRACIAL.

• bertrum

July 13, 2016 at 1:57 am

Actually, a study of mixed race people found that a considerable percent of white and hispanic men initiate contact with women who are a mix of black and white.

8. jojo

April 11, 2014 at 7:26 am

They know they can’t scam us like they do white women that’s why they are scared of us.

• yomi

April 11, 2014 at 11:37 am

Exactly.some of these interests from black men online which have been statistically collated are for scam sake, NOT REAL

9. SOLO ACT

April 11, 2014 at 8:10 am

Black men dont like black women, White men dont like Black women, Asian Men dont like Black women, this is kinda depressing.

• SASSYCASSIE

April 11, 2014 at 8:56 am

How in the world did you arrive at this conclusion. If black aren’t getting with black women then who gave birth to the 100+ millions of Nigerian children. Who impregnated the black women with biracial kids? The online dating scene is a small one. Abeg, don’t let silly things get you down.

• bertrum

March 3, 2016 at 4:59 am

One study found that mixed race part black, part white women get a lot more messages from white and latino men than one race black women. This is probably just in general. Some one race black women may do just as well. A good percent of nonblack men sent messages to mixed black women in one study

• bertrum

July 13, 2016 at 1:59 am

A considerable percent of nonblack men send messages to women who are a mix of white and black as found by a study of mixed race people.

10. SASSYCASSIE

April 11, 2014 at 8:56 am

*?!*

11. Tokunbo

April 11, 2014 at 9:16 am

That is not TRUE! More white men in the United States are marrying black women. I have 3 cousins all married to wonderful black men. I joined match.com and and have received emails from more white men than black men. Every time my friends and i go out abroad or in Nigeria we always get all the attention from white men. This so called survey is one sided and not very thorough.

i agree with AO…THE BN TEAM NEEDS TO GET A CREATIVE WRITER AKA COPY WRITER TO WRITE MORE ACCURATE HEADLINES. THIS HEADLINE IS MISLEADING AND DEPRESSING.

12. Question

April 11, 2014 at 9:42 am

Nonsense….

13. ja

April 11, 2014 at 9:54 am

This survey is true, BUT BN’s headlines is just sensationalized for more lick *clap clap*. Black women are the least desired because we history known to date exclusively within our race, but all this is changing and love is love regardless of race.

p.s Am I the only that picked up from the video that white women are not as desired but PICKY (mmm..) and black men are THIRSTY.

14. ja

April 11, 2014 at 9:55 am

i mean *click and historically

15. Amh

April 11, 2014 at 10:06 am

Bella pls remove this post. It does not belong here. Its nonsense. Your b
    Og is for intelligent sucessful, sexy, beautiful, strong , desirable, rich, educated, clAssy black women. Remove the trash pls. Its disgusting. Western media colonisation of pples mind. Rubbish

• yomi

April 11, 2014 at 11:39 am

BELLA PEDRO O!

16. Tokunbo

April 11, 2014 at 10:12 am

Some surveys should be flushed. This is totally untrue. White men are very attracted to black women. On match.com i have gotten more white interests than black. I have 3 cousins all married to white men. In America it’s becoming the in- thing. White men are turning to black women and black men white women. When we go out, my friends and i get more white male attention than black. so this is totally untrue.

I also agree with AO the BN team needs to employ a creative writer to craft very crisp believable headlines. this is quite misleading and depressing.

17. Wale

April 11, 2014 at 11:47 am

…until you have sex with them and then you become hooked. I don’t know any man of any race that has had a good black woman and didn’t want more. The media (especially the housewives/basketball wives series) portray the image of angry/crazy/black women. This even scares black men. White and Asian men don’t like drama. Latin men are used to it already, sorry, but a lot of their chicas are actually crazy-I live amongst them. My Brazilian neighbor once asked me if black women are really as crazy in bed as they are on TV, he was almost drooling. I am like eh, mehn-you know what they say,you go black and you don’t go back. His wife hissed and walked away.

18. nene

April 11, 2014 at 1:18 pm

this isn’t news though. but i think this is strictly relating to african americans in the US. a lot of black women in europe (except united kingdom) are married and date non-black men. and in africa, this statistics obviously wouldn’t be the same since most of us are black.

• bertrum

July 13, 2016 at 2:01 am

In america a good percent of nonblack men send messages to mixed race part black part white women on internet dating sites, according to a study of mixed race people.

19. YesISaidIt

April 11, 2014 at 4:28 pm

Its 100% the fault of AKATAS and their bad attitudes – 99.9% of them have bad attitudes and reality shows which showcases their attitude does not help either for them.

bad attitudes and neck rolling will not get you anywhere.

UNEXAMINED LIFE IS NOT WORTH LIVING. AKATAS AND ALL OTHER BLACK WOMEN WITH BAD ATTITUDES, JEALOUSY, HATING ETC ETC YOU WILL FOREVER BE MARRIED TO YOUR DILDOS IF YOU DONT CHANGE.

ITS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR SKIN SHADE – ITS YOUR BAD HORRIBLE ATTITUDES – CHANGE YA WAYS

TRUTH HURTS

20. Singer

April 11, 2014 at 8:30 pm

First of all, the title is quite misleading. Secondly, I believe that the research was conducted on individuals living within the United States. I read a research analysis about a year ago which stated that many men did not find black American women attractive, however, they found black females living in UK and other European countries like France and Germany very very attractive. It’s a societal influence and culture thing IMO.

21. Myth Lab Entertainment

April 11, 2014 at 9:58 pm

Not only are we sick of this propaganda, we made a parody video because of these overused, overquoted stats about Black women. Lawd! youtube.com/watch?v=XylOIaFgcGg&list=PLiUf50UphFZ721YY4UrKCiuJhT70tyALP

22. Acho

April 11, 2014 at 11:14 pm

.Nonsense headline ! We are here in Europe running from white women to our black queens, and here white men beg u to Link them to a black woman, and u guys r here insulting them.

23. Visavi

April 12, 2014 at 1:55 am

It’s absolutely true. 43% of black Women in America are single. It’s an epidemic.

• Talili

April 27, 2015 at 8:41 am

Follow the statistic? Is it valid. Research how the CDC does stats on African Americans. The answer is shocking and not representative AT ALL! Follow the money. Follow the source.

24. sizzle

April 12, 2014 at 6:28 pm

I have no interest in any white man. I’m a Black South African not even interested in South African man. Me love Nigerians..

25. Tade

April 13, 2014 at 12:18 am

Data is there to prove all these. Why is it black men are scared of marrying there own very black women. Many ladies are saying its not true, here in the UK you need to see number of single black mums or single black but successful professional women. There are less number of good men around that’s the truth take it or leave it, in US its the same and even worse its a problem that is coming to Nigeria too or why is it our men are marrying late. Yoruba’s marry early am 31 and I must admit am scared of girls here face the realty men drought are more in black communities here. Its a problem we must admit, face and conquer. Our race is in social mess that is the truth.

26. ore

April 13, 2014 at 3:07 pm

True but funny article, 1. It was done in the usa where racism just ended about 50 years ago, 2. Most black women are not that skinny as the media brainwashes them to be 3. Culture..most non blacks dont like the culture 4. The only beauty in the western media is skinny look..like small yanch..small boobie..but I find it stange the black men would find asian women more attractive than black women ..wow

• Jumai

April 13, 2014 at 11:42 pm

N****s like anything but themselves.

27. Maxx Wiskers

April 13, 2014 at 8:54 pm

Black women have two major things stacked against them.
    One is they are disproportionately affected by the obesity epidemic. This leads to significant mobility and health problems. This significantly limits there income producing potential. And the obvious one is attractiveness which is no small thing. The chief cause of this problem is correct diet. With correct knowledge this solution is simple but in practice real implementation is not. And it is always easer to blame and shame others.
    One more note: It is not necessary to have a flat washboard stomach. Just healthy and fit is good. Look to Lane Bryant models.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plus-size_model Many are normal sized actually. The modeling industry is dominated by gay men who prefer the look of skinny little boys. This is not the same ideal straight men want. Many of you have noticed this and this is the underlining why.
    Second (and this is the chief reason black women are not desirable) is too much me now attitude, entitlement thinking and drama. Such women loath geeky types of guys who are narrowly focused and invest in useful but often not perceived as glamorous skills when they are young. In the relationship spear black women see everything as short term and very Machiavellian. No investment in long term interpersonal empowerment. And excessive drama in a modern society plays into the worst of the police state. Being around such a person almost guarantees poverty although it is good at sustaining the thug culture.
    Of coarse this is a generalization.

28. Anom

April 14, 2014 at 7:21 pm

Oh please its just another survey created
    By insecure people.
    The whole idea behind these surveys is.
    If we keep telling these black women that they are not
    attractive we can uplift our women.
    Apparently thats needed.
    If we control their image then
    we have power and control again.
    I have to say for a group that is being bashed
    by the media, you sure do a lot off investigation
    At black womens expense. And how suprising
    your fake results are never positive.
    So sad and transparent.
    What the hell do you care anyway
    who black women date!
    I say do a survey about all the weirdos, pedofiles and
    sicko’ s that black women escape by avoiding your
    stupid online datingsites.

29. ivory

May 5, 2014 at 8:52 pm

This survey was very interesting so I joined a dating site to see how true it was for me. I’m mixed with indian, black, and brasilian. I got an even amount of responses from all races and I have brown skin. In my opinion I think dating preferences have a lot to do with the way you were raised and who you were around. I’ve been told by every single race that I don’t look like I have black in me, but if you ask me what race I am I’d tell you I’m black and that I don’t date any other race outside of black and that’s simply because I was raised and brought up around black people.

• Bertrum

May 14, 2015 at 1:37 am

30. MaxxWiskers

May 9, 2014 at 3:33 pm

While it is true lust may seize a moment this cannot happen in online dating. Another thing I have noticed is black women approach relationships as purely transactional. I have never seen an exception to this.

31. SpECiAl eD

June 5, 2014 at 12:46 am

Have you seen reality tv and shows like maury…acting or not just not a good look and you can say rapping and other things black guys do as jobs are not great but neither is being a fashion (you’re no Ralph Lauren) designer or hair dresser so look at both not just one…#AndThatsReal

32. Hummingbird

June 5, 2014 at 1:06 am

Show us some of the black women from the survey; could be that it’s mostly unattractive black women who seek partners on line…the attractive ones dont need to…But if it is true that black women are the least desirable, i doubt it has anything to do with good looks or sexiness. It’s more likely to be about attitude, black women can be very loud and aggressive and challenging to men, especially their own black men. Black women just love to oppose their men.

• PimpThe478

July 14, 2014 at 4:00 pm

Exactly.I always say that black women do not act ladylike.Too often black women fighting,practically half naked and acting sexually provocative.Besides that black women have the highest incidence of stds and out of wedlock children.Most black women come into to the dating arena in their early twenties having one or more child.You rarely see Asian women the women that get the highest replies having children at these ages.Also Indian,Middle Eastern women also similar in that they plan their lives well and are educated and unlikely to have baggage coming into a relationship that black women have.White women aren’t as modest as Indian,Middle Eastern or Asian women but sure ain’t as ratchet as black women.Also white women can at times be very classy often are well educated and more submissive than black women.Black women ratchet behavior and all the baggage they come with cost them in terms of long term relationships.

• Talili

April 27, 2015 at 8:38 am

As a black woman, I can speak for myself. That’s it. And, yes. I absolutely LOVE to challenge my men, intellectually, spiritually, physically. THAT’S what a relationship is about. It’s more energetic and vibrant that way. In no way do I do this disrespectfully. If I question something, it’s always a respectful manner. I love being mentally, spiritually, and physically stimulated…anything else bores me. And, many of my girlfriends feel the same way. Only a strong minded man can be up to the challenge! And, that’s how I know what kind of man I’m dealing with!!!

33. Renee

June 5, 2014 at 10:03 am

I am go ahead and say it. That video is a lie. I been on dating websites and got a lot of replies from white, indian, middle east and black men. Middle eastern and indian men replied to me the most. I wasn’t look for anyone just research. I am a BLACK WOMAN.

34. BRO AL

June 5, 2014 at 10:04 am

WE PEOPLE WHO ARE DARKER THEN BLUE / LOVE THE AFRICAN QUEEN WHY SHE IS BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT

35. clark hines

June 6, 2014 at 2:28 am

Every thing u hear ..an every thing u read don’t make it fact..statistics keep it in sports..I don’t hear no black women complaining..at all y’all!!!OK!!..fiction.B.S…..believe.that

36. MaxxWiskers

June 6, 2014 at 7:59 pm

As a black woman if you actually do not have the stereotype attitude issues. You be fit, healthy and attractive. It is highly unlikely you will ever actually use an online dating service. The reason for this is little competition and lots of unsatisfied demand. I have never yet meet a woman who does not automatically adjust to the highest point the local market will bear.

37. PimpThe478

July 14, 2014 at 3:44 pm

When black women tout their loyalty as the reason for dating out side their race half as often as us black men I laugh. I’ve seen many occasions going out in the clubs where black guys approach a black girl and she turns them down for another race of men.Black women aren’t loyal they are just limited in options.

38. Tina

September 7, 2014 at 7:11 pm

One thing about statistics is that they are twisted and are rarely truthful. I don’t believe it at all.

39. Lewis

September 29, 2014 at 3:31 am

I’m a statistician who specializes in demography. While the inferences resulting from this data maybe appropriate for the sample from which it was derived, I can tell you from my studies that it does not apply to the general population. Overwhelming it is shown that individuals of all races tend to prefer to couple with individuals within their own race.

40. John McVirgo

October 19, 2014 at 4:24 pm

White men and women love other races that are very lightly tanned, but not too dark. But Lewis September 29th is right when they say that most races date within themselves.

41. j mon

November 6, 2014 at 9:30 pm

Typical answer from a shallow minded black women. Looks should be the least of your concerns. These posts are not talking about just exterior but of you mind your culture, morals beliefs. Where you place your foundation and how apt and trustworthy can a woman be for a man. You may have a body of a goddess but an attitude from hell

42. Jon

November 15, 2014 at 6:37 pm

TRUTH BE TOLD SIMPLY BLACK WOMEN ARE, AND CONTINUE TO BE THE MOST UNDESIRABLE OF ALL TACES OF WOMEN.. THAT’S SOMETHING THAT BW ALREADY KNOW. NUFF SAID.

43. yannie

November 16, 2014 at 1:31 am

Soooo the pale skin poles called white women who has sex with animals, gives multiple guys they don’t know blow jobs in clubs on camera, also wears weaves, tans, gets butt and lip injections, puts on a whole different face of make up every morning, twerks now as well and smells like a dog when wet is attractive?

• Freddie

January 13, 2015 at 7:18 pm

Every race have they flaws but the difference is black women seem not to acknowledge it they call attitudes being strong lol for what? Especially towards black men.

44. Sharon

January 31, 2015 at 1:46 pm

So sad to see how black women are devalued in society and to see black men jumping on the bandwagon. All the things you criticize black women about, all of those traits are traits your mom has, your sister, your grandmother and maybe even your daughter. We can’t help that we were born with dark skin and kinky hair. I figure, if God made us this way then we should love ourselves for it even if the world can’t see the beauty in what makes us different. Not all black women are loud, uneducated. That’s just a cop out. There are many ladylike, Christian, attractive black women yet still single. There are few options for us and we’d rather be alone than date a thug with street slang. I date according to how smart a guy is because I enjoy good conversation, looks are secondary. Black women stay strong and hopeful. Don’t let these articles tear you down. We were the first woman that God made. Every person on this planet descended from an African woman in Ethiopia. That’s a scientific FACT, google Mitochondrial Eve. God gave us a place of honor of being the first woman. Maybe he knew how we would be treated later on but know this, we have a special place in His heart and beloved by Him even if the world doesn’t value us. God loves us more.

• West Indies

February 10, 2015 at 2:20 pm

Sad that you only make reference to the “Black Woman” alone being created, but not the Black man.
      If a Black man didn’t allow his sperm to fertilize the “egg”, you would never be a living soul.

You are just supporting the claim how you hate the black man for whatever reasons (only you know). And you didn’t even think of your male cousins, fathers, nephews etc in your own family.

And by you making reference to your skin being “Dark” and “kinki” hair shows how insecure African American women are and feel about themselves.

I am a Black Man from the Caribbean and I have to thank God that Our Black Women from those parts do not exhibit such self hate trauma like you lots do.

Our Black Women respect us and honour us. They don’t make YouTube videos disrespecting us. As a matter of that, they hardly make videos.
      It’s only the African American female with weaves throwing yourselves at all non-black American males.

So African American women have destroyed the image of all black women around the world.

45. Lis

February 12, 2015 at 8:09 pm

I am wondering why it is that most of the comments are generalizing black women, why not say some black women act a certain way? Why is it that for some of the black women that act loud and ghetto that every other black women are based in the same role? Why do the black women that do not act that way have to place in the same group as the women do? Why are the black women that are not fat, that eat healthy and workout place in the same group as the black women that are fat and like to all it thick. Why is it that every other race get the benefit of some but for blacks it is always all?

46. yaz

April 10, 2015 at 1:39 pm

It’s really annoying about these African-American steroetypes. I do not think it’s fair to generalize. If you see a White woman doing this, you don’t say white women this,that,ect. It’s like because someone is white,they have certain privaliges that Black women don’t. Yes, lots of Black men use the excuse of Black women attitude,ect. STOP coming up with an excuse;all African-American females aren’t like that. In fact, a man wrote a book called “Pretty Brown Girl”. I don’t mean to sound rude or anything by saying the race,but I’m describing it. White women don’t understand how it feels. I’m smart,pretty,thin and African-American, yet only because of these accusations, I’m labled. It’s not only not fair, but it’s committing a grave act to charge all women to be certain way;because the ones that aren’t are being accused of that. Jugdemental people.

47. bertrum

July 13, 2016 at 1:02 am

Mixed race black women get more nonblack men messaging them than one race black women. In general that is.

48. babebe

July 13, 2016 at 2:58 am

all things bright and beautiful all creatures great and small all things bright and wonderful…..the lord God made them all!!!