News

Funmi Iyanda Shares Hiking Experience in the UK

Funmi Iyanda Goes Hiking - April 2014 - BellaNaija.com 01

TV personality/media entrepreneur Funmi Iyanda is one fearless lady.

After climbing Mountain Kilimanjaro, she was happy to go on another hiking experience with her friend Jem Bendell, Professor of Sustainability at Cumbria University, UK.

No mountain too high can stop Funmi from thinking about her style, she wore a grey silk camisole, pink shirt and Deola Sagoe jeans.

In a series of tweets, she shares her must see memorable experience.

1. Hey

April 30, 2014 at 1:49 pm

[email protected] tells! Bet this was a great experience!

2. Oluwatosin

April 30, 2014 at 1:56 pm

Waoh Ms Iyanda. That’s so brave. I envy you right now because hiking is on my to-do list before death. Thumbs up!!

3. Vivian

April 30, 2014 at 2:11 pm

And in the midst of this, she still tweets support for #Bringbackourgirls campaign, regretting that she isn’t around to join the protests. We need more like her, a strong woman who knows how to uphold what she stands for. Go Miss Funmi, we lurr you.

4. No wonder

April 30, 2014 at 2:11 pm

Just got back from slovakia climbing the high tatrus almost 1200 feet high. Mehn I wan die. My legs still hurt. There was even snow and I slipped so many times. I was so afraid that at a point I started crying. I asked myself who send me message. At the end of the day, I did it. Still can’t walk normally without pains though but it was worth it. Next time, I will keep fit first before climbing but will definitely do it again.

5. @edDREAMZ

April 30, 2014 at 2:21 pm

Never knew she is this brave…. Niceone mrs madam….
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

6. crayfish

April 30, 2014 at 2:52 pm

“I struggles on..” TIANNNNNNNNNW

7. Fade

April 30, 2014 at 4:01 pm

hehehehehehhehehe, @Crayfish, it is well. Na slip of fingers, you see how tired they are in the picture.

8. Person

April 30, 2014 at 5:15 pm

More rock-climbing than hiking , Ms. Iyanda. And rock-climbing is harder depending on the slope. Great work still 🙂 I miss my old state 🙁

9. omalichaspeaks.blogspot.com

April 30, 2014 at 6:26 pm

Very brave and daring. We only have one life to live, what better way to live it….Enjoy your life ma’am.
    The Grass To Grace Transition- click my name to read more and share your thoughts.