News

Ini Edo’s Sultry 32nd Birthday Photo

Ini Edo - April 2014 - BellaNaija.com

Happy birthday to Ini Edo.

The Nollywood superstar is a year older today. According to her Wikipedia page, she is 32.

She took to her official Instagram page @iniedo, to share a sexy photo of herself on a beach rocking a black-and-white bikini top and chiffon wrap.

“In all… Am most grateful to de one God I serve Jesus Christ in whom am most pleased. He’s kept me alive and my career soaring. I might nt get it right all de times but he never fails. He’s been my light in times of darkness nd he’s promises are yea and amen.hes de one true God n he has kept me…. He’s name is Jesus Christ n I dedicate dis day to u……thank u my omnipresent” she says.

1. Gerry

April 23, 2014 at 9:42 am

Ini Edo 32? I must be 18 then. A very big fat lie

• Busarni

April 23, 2014 at 10:48 am

Are you her mother? Low life,taking drug for another person’s illness. You are pained cos you Ave grown so old and no achievement. Nonsense

• mra

April 24, 2014 at 12:21 am

My goodness!! Did you have to be so insulting. You sound very petty and childish. Grow up and learn to take criticisms and comments like an adult! Jeez!!!

2. Mz Socially Awkward...

April 23, 2014 at 9:53 am

No be small, “According to her Wikipedia page, she is 32”. BN, I like the stylish disclaimer you snuck in there… 🙂

And happy birthday to Ini, whatever age she is. The alternative to getting older is death so each anniversary that marks another extension of our lives deserves to be wholly appreciated.

3. Ada

April 23, 2014 at 10:10 am

Hmmmm na wa oooo LMAO!

4. priscilla

April 23, 2014 at 10:53 am

Wishing u all d best

5. Ferrari

April 23, 2014 at 11:19 am

Why do people not spell words correctly?

6. Bella

April 23, 2014 at 11:21 am

Oh BN, so called celebrities, Soccer players, age aint nothing but a number but 32 mmmmhhh ok o

7. Annoyednigerian

April 23, 2014 at 12:44 pm

Happy birthday but For someone who is so ‘successful’ in her career her English is appalling. Why not do a part time or correspondence course in English. You are still young at 32. You will be a better person for it. You can afford it.

• Iris

April 23, 2014 at 1:50 pm

Every time I see “Am” instead of “I’m” I want to weep. To all you “keepers of culture” who may plan to make the “English is not our first language” argument, there’s always the option to write in your indigenous language please (correctly too). At least one person will understand and translate. If you’re going to do something, do it well. Tonto Dike is the biggest transgressor of them all.

• Candid

April 23, 2014 at 7:11 pm

And “he’s” instead of “his”?? smh… Our nollywood actresses shaa

• Idak

April 24, 2014 at 3:31 pm

It is a common disease among these celebrities of ours.
      After all the high-end shopping and luxury holidays,there is very little left for a private tutor.

8. nene

April 23, 2014 at 2:57 pm

as if! the ini edo i saw recently doesn’t look like this. i believe she should be 32. she’s not older than genevieve and co.

9. MOM

April 23, 2014 at 3:46 pm

HBD INI DEAR. MAY GOD GRANT U THAT WHICH UR HEART MOST DESIRE IN JESUS NAME AMEN. WILL WILL GATHER HERE TO CONGRATULATE U. ROCK ON U LUK FAB.

10. The Beautiful Eagle

April 23, 2014 at 5:34 pm

Happy Birthday Mrs Ini

11. promise

April 24, 2014 at 5:41 pm

happy birthday to you our sweet sister the Lord will continue to keep you save and sound in Jesus name. amen

12. joyce