News

Cleanse, Tone, Moisturize! Watch Lola Maja-Okojevoh Share Beauty Secrets on Ndani Tv’s “Stripped”

NdaniTV's Stripped with Lola Maja-Okojevoh - BellaNaija - May 2014

She’s fun, she’s bubbly, she’s a talented makeup artist and she’s on Ndani Tv‘s “Stripped“!

Lola Maja- Okojevoh is a makeup artist, owner of Sacred Beauty and beauty therapist, and on this edition of “Stripped”, she shares her beauty mantra of cleanse, tone and moisturize + beauty secrets that can help you have baby soft and smooth skin (just like her’s).

Here are some tips you will learn;
– Always apply your cleansing, toning or moisturizing products in a massage motion. This way you get them into your skin better.
– Always heat up your products – they go farther in to the skin when heated.
–  Always double-cleanse. First with wipes and then with a cleanser. Washing alone doesn’t always get all the dirt off your face.

Press play to find out more. Enjoy.

Watch!

1. Joan85

May 6, 2014 at 2:42 pm

She’s a beautiful woman. There wasn’t much of a difference between her with-makeup and without-makeup face. 🙂

2. @edDREAMZ

May 6, 2014 at 3:12 pm

Pretty mama no doubt…..
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

3. Seyi

May 6, 2014 at 3:53 pm

So pretty! You can tell she looks after her skin well.

more-than-one-love.blogspot.co.uk

4. Meanwhile

May 6, 2014 at 4:02 pm

Great stuff! My issue with moisturizer is no matter I use, my face turns to a dripping sweaty mess once I apply it! My skin cant absorb any moisturizer. Can someone recommend a good, effective and very absorbent moisturizer? I’ve been told i have combination skin. Thanks!

• Person

May 6, 2014 at 5:12 pm

Try Kate Sommerville’s Oil Free Moisturizer. It has a matte finish.

• Chika

May 6, 2014 at 5:37 pm

Also trying to control oil starts with what you use as a cleanser. Try using black soap. It really helps absorb the oil followed by tea tree oil.

• nanya

May 6, 2014 at 9:56 pm

Almond oil is pretty good or a cetaphil is also good one

5. new bride

May 6, 2014 at 4:29 pm

That hair though…

6. myHairmyBeautyNigeria.com

May 6, 2014 at 5:00 pm

Lola is sooo fab! love her hair (uniquely HER!) and her skin is amazing! Always fun reading up on her tips

@meanwhile, You should try Proactiv’s complexion perfecting hydrator (sorry long name loll) this is NOT only for acne skin, it is great for OILY/Combination skin because it has a matte finish. I can’t use it at night time because my face feels soo dry, so its best morning time. It helps prime your makeup too!

7. Oluwatosin

May 6, 2014 at 5:10 pm

Lola Maja is a beautiful woman. Her stripped video was fun to watch 🙂

Please visit girlane.com, a blog dedicated to how-tos/DIY on arts & craft, food, organising and simple living.

8. BeautyGeekng.com

May 6, 2014 at 5:58 pm

beautiful!!!!!!

9. SMOOTHSKIN

May 6, 2014 at 6:06 pm

THERE IS NO BETTER MOISTURIZER on this planet THAN 100% PURE YELLOW GHANA SHEA BUTTER FOR FACE AND FEET, TWICE A DAY

I HAVE BABY HANDS AND BABY FEET AND PEOPLE TELL ME MY FACE IS AS SMOOTH AS BABYS BOTTOM. i DRINK A GALLON OF WATER A DAY AND SLEEP 8 HOURS A DAY. THIS IS MY SECRET AND NOTHING ELSE. I MYSELF CANNOT BELIEVE HOW SMOOTH AND SOFT MY FEET IS.

all the expensive stuff is so not necessary.

YES shea butter DOES NOT SMELL GOOD – BUT IF YOU WANT TO KNOW TO MAKE IT SMELL GOOD ASK ME HOW

• mich

May 6, 2014 at 9:55 pm

How?

• wendy

May 7, 2014 at 2:37 pm

lol… u can all sort of mede mede…eg essential oil

• jennietobbie

May 7, 2014 at 2:39 pm

I approve this message!!! Shea butter–body and hair!!

10. L

May 6, 2014 at 9:50 pm

Really enjoyed watching this, likeable girl. Lola should definitely consider starting a beauty and lifestyle YouTube channel 🙂

11. Bukola

May 7, 2014 at 5:05 pm

I so approve shea butter and coconut oil, I have been using them for my hair and skin for the past three years and I have an amazing skin and hair so soft.