Music

#DoroTiwa – Tiwa Savage Signs Fresh New Deal with MTN

Tiwa Savage - May 2014 - BellaNaija.com 01

Tiwa Savage proves yet again that she may be the reigning queen of endorsements in the Nigerian music scene.

Mrs Tee Billz is back as an ambassador for telecommunications company – MTN.

She signed the deal a few minutes ago at the Upfront & Personal Office in Lagos. Also a brand ambassador for Pepsi, Tiwa uses the opportunity to endorse the product in this Instagram photo.

Congrats.

1. x-factor

May 15, 2014 at 6:26 pm

Congrats Tiwa

2. missy J

May 15, 2014 at 6:28 pm

Errrmmmm…BellaNaija, Omawumi is the Reigning Queen of endorsements. Meanwhile, congratz Tiwa

3. mrs chidukane

May 15, 2014 at 7:03 pm

I’m convinced mtn doesn’t have good plans for Nigeria.No giving back to society, just signing few people and paying them millions,promoting entertainment alone nothing about education. Its a pity.Im happy for their ambassadors oh but mtn can do better as well as all these other multinational companies

• Fatimah

May 16, 2014 at 9:59 am

Mrs Chidukane, MTN gives back to the society. I stand to be corrected but I doubt there is any firm in Nigeria that does CSR on the scale MTN does it. I am always surprised that MTN Foundation doesn’t get the attention it deserves. Maybe it is the way they want it *shrugs*

4. pynk

May 15, 2014 at 7:33 pm

Notice something. PAUL O that dude in the back seems to be in a few of these artists pictures. As for mtn and all these networks fix your network before signing ambassadors. I have kukuma ported from mtn.

• ms anonymous

May 15, 2014 at 9:04 pm

Yes, his company is an agent to mtn, pepsi so he’s the one that finalises these endorsements

5. Gistyinka Blog

May 15, 2014 at 7:42 pm

A Big Congrats to her.. Hardworking is really paying for her.

6. ada

May 15, 2014 at 7:43 pm

I wish her well, though of late, she’s been making arrogant statements.

7. Bukola

May 15, 2014 at 8:12 pm

Congratulations to her. Please can anyone tell me the meaning of “Doro”? I have seen it couple of times now.

8. SASSYCASSIE

May 15, 2014 at 8:24 pm

Instead of spending good money on research and development and improve their services they keep signing up celebrities. Only in Nigeria

9. mally

May 15, 2014 at 8:38 pm

thats my girl , go girl

10. Dele

May 15, 2014 at 8:50 pm

Do these overrated artistes influence what mobile network service will Nigerians choose? Are people that gullible? As far as I know MTN is full of ibe. If you like use Beyonce, Prince, 2Pac, Fela, & Tina Turner as ambassadors I will only go for a company that provides better network service. Tiwa’s lace wig/ Don Jazzy’s nose & chin will not change the fact that my uncle’s voice is always shaky whenever I call him.

I think they are just wasting money on these people. Provide what customers deserve- quality service & you will only use these entertainers just because you can.

11. sum1special

May 16, 2014 at 10:40 am

Why does Tiwa always wear sunglasses indoors though?

12. Nerybanty

May 19, 2014 at 11:52 am

@Dele, u’ve said it all!!!