Career

His Work Ethic Is SO Inspiring! Watch Music Legend Femi Anikulapo-Kuti Share His Story on Ndani TV Platinum Standard

We LOVE Femi Kuti‘s music, but we love his work ethics even more! On this edition of NdaniTV‘s Platinum Standard, he talks about his music career, life as the son of a music icon, Fela Anikulapo Kuti, and also his passion for his family.

This video is really inspiring. We urge you to watch it. You really can be the best you want to be if you put in the work.

Check it out!

1. Idak

May 6, 2014 at 12:54 pm

There are aspects of this man’s life that I don’t like and I am sure there are parts of mine that he will not like.
    However as an artiste, he has few peers around here. The energy of his craft is amazing. Funny enough one of my few exciting moments as a Nigerian outside these shores was at an International festival where he proved that hard work pays. The energy,the vibe and the overall tightness of his band was simply amazing and had a first class crowd eating out of his palms. I was so proud to share the same passport as the man on that stage that night.

Omo baba, may your path never fade!
    Your gift will outlive you!

2. FRANCIS GRACE

May 6, 2014 at 5:33 pm

Wonderful, i love him. nice speech, keep it ALIVE ! the LORD will keep u ALIVE.

3. omoibo

May 6, 2014 at 5:45 pm

I duff my hat to you Femi, the abami eda did not want you to live off his name but wanted you to blaze your own trail and you stepped up to the challenge.
    Femi said something about success that I believe in 1000%, he said I prepared and practiced with my band non-stop every day for hours until I wore my band out but I explained to them that we needed to be ready because the opportunity was bound to happen and we needed to be prepared for it. That is a man the right attitude & foresight, that is the reason sir you are in a league of of your own, keep up the great work and wishing you continued success

4. cicimilekeo

May 6, 2014 at 6:36 pm

I am a talk radio junkie and anytime the Africa segment comes on I am in serious high spirits, my super high days are when artist are showcased and 95% of the time they are Nigerian artist, so huge kudos to our hard working artists for their job well done. you guys give us out here a good name and most people I know love our music to bits. Femi kuti Is an ACE musician any day any time, his music is second to none, is originality is mind blowing and amongst the jazz artist here, he is well respected and highly spoken well of. well done Sir Femi Kuti. two thumbs up and a standing ovation. he is a superb ARTIST.

5. BA

May 7, 2014 at 1:15 am

Femi Kuti is so fine sha.

6. Blossom