News

Klassy Kinks: 17 More Amazing Nigerian Natural Hair Bloggers You Need to Follow

SONY DSC

You asked and I provided!

After my first spotlight on some Nigerian natural hair bloggers that you should follow – largely based on their YouTube channels {Click here if you missed it} – I received many more suggestions, some of which I thought I’d share with you all. Between these two lists, there is plenty (a total of 29!) of beautiful natural hair to see and be inspired by from our amazing natural hair bloggers and entrepreneurs.

Don’t forget to mention any one that may have been left out of this list, and let’s share and be inspired. Enjoy!

1. Natural Nigerian

natural nigerian

Natural Nigerian has been natural since late 2009, but her blog isn’t just about hair. It attempts to live as natural of a life as possible – through her hair care, nutrition, beauty, and wellness. She also runs an online shop, Ahia Natural Nigerian, where you can purchase products she makes herself (I recommend the Natural Nigerian Leave-in Conditioner), as well as some from other companies.

Follow them here: Website: www.NaturalNigerian.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/NaturalNigerianpage | Twitter: www.twitter.com/naturalnigerian | Instagram: www.instagram.com/nnigerian

2. African Naturalistas

African Naturalistas - BellaNaija- May 2014

African Naturalistas was created by Atilola to address the concerns of African naturals that are sometimes neglected by most natural hair blogs. With contributors from Nigeria, Ghana, and Kenya, it truly captures the various perspectives about natural hair for all Africans.

Follow them here: Website: www.africanaturalistas.com/ | Facebook: www.facebook.com/Africanaturalistas | Twitter: www.twitter.com/Africanaturalis | Instagram: www.instagram.com/africanaturalistas

3. Mane Captain

mane captain

Adeola is the Toronto based blogger behind The Mane Captain a blog created to educate women on how to personally care for our crown and glory, because we’re the ones in charge of it. She also runs the @canadiannaturals and @africannaturals pages on Instagram!

Follow her here: Website: themanecaptain.blogspot.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/themanecaptain | Twitter: www.twitter.com/sawahtwit | Instagram: www.instagram.com/themanecaptain

4. Beautifully Nappy

beautifully nappy

Beautifully Nappy has been natural since 2009, but has embarked on a more thoughtful hair journey since 2012. She started her blog in October 2013, and gained over 5 inches of hair growth in a 15 month period prior to her blog.

Follow her here: Website: www.beautifullynappy.wordpress.com | Twitter: www.twitter.com/beautifullynapy

5. O’Naturals

o'naturals

O’Naturals was started by three natural haired Nigerian sisters – Oghomwen, Omozo and Osa back in 2009. Oghomwen and Omozo have both been natural since the early 2000s, while Osa went natural in 2004 and wore her hair in locks off and on. O’Naturals just recently opened up a natural hair salon in Ojota, Lagos, and alternate their focus from their salon to the blog. They are often at natural hair events around Nigeria.

Follow them here: Website: www.onaturals.blogspot.com; www.onaturalsbeauty.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/onaturalsbeauty | Twitter: www.twitter.com/onaturals1 | Instagram: www.instagram.com/onaturals1

6. KL’s Naturals

KLS Naturals - Bellanaija - May 2014

Kemi did her big chop in May of 2012 after stretching relaxers off and on for some time. She now has a salon in Lagos – KL’s Beauty Bar – where knowledge of gentle and mostly chemical-free haircare (including some KL Natural products) are combined with technique to bring forth beautiful natural hairstyles.

Follow her here: Blog: klsnaturals.blogspot.com | Salon Website: www.klsnaturals.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/klsnaturals | Twitter: www.twitter.com/klsnaturals

7. Deepbrown & Kinks

Natmane is the Abuja based natural hair blogger and stylist behind Deep Brown Kinks. She big chopped in late 2010 and has one of the oldest blogs on this list, with very frequent posts and lots of hair inspiration.

Follow her here: Website: deepbrownkinks.blogspot.com/ | Twitter: www.twitter.com/Naturalmane

8. Kinky Apothecary

kinky apothecary

My love Nibi Lawson is the mastermind behind The Kinky Apothecary, Nigeria’s first one-stop natural hair shop established in 2010, and she also runs the Kinky Apothecary Blog! Along with sporting super lush and healthy hair, Nibi/The Kinky Apothecary puts on really great events in an efforts to help educate on proper natural hair care, including, but not limited to the Great Kinky Christmas Hair Affair that happened this past December.

Follow her/them here: Website: thekinkyapothecary.blogspot.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/KinkyApothecary | Twitter: twitter.com/kinkyapothecary

9. Natural Ever After

Natural Ever After - Bellanaija - May 2014

Created by sisters Ziti Ndongmo Tiena and Kathleen Ndongmo, Natural Ever After is the premier healthy living (HEALTH), natural hair (HAIRITAGE) & organic skincare/cosmetics (HERITAGE) community for today’s progressive African sister whose timeless beauty starts from within. NEA aims to inspire you with the confidence to understand the impact products and nutrition have on your skin, hair, nails and lifestyle.

Follow them here: Website: www.naturaleverafter.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/NaturalEAfter | Twitter: www.twitter.com/NaturalEAfter

10. Chic with Kinks

chic with kinks

Paige-Ellean is a UK-based Nigerian natural hair blogger who has been blogging about hair since 2010. Paige has a ton of really useful articles on all aspects of natural hair care.

Follow her here: Website: chicwithkinks.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/Chic-With-Kinks/167853423390532 | Twitter: twitter.com/chicwithkinks | Instagram: instagram.com/chicwithkinks

11. Hair of Life

Hair of Life - BellaNaija - May 2014

Sandeey of Hair of Life lives in Abuja and decided to go natural in June of 2010. She chronicles her journey to waist length hair, and it seems Sandeey retains much of her growth by wearing her hair in bunned twists.

Follow her here: Website: www.hairoflife.wordpress.com/ | Instagram: www.instagram.com/hairoflife

12. Nappily Nigerian Girl

hadassah

Hadassah has been natural all her life, which she attributes largely to her upbringing in Northern Nigeria. However, she began abusing heat styling while in university, so she big chopped and started over! On Nappily Nigerian Girl, Hadassah shares her journey and advice for others to appreciate and learn from.

Follow her here: Website: nappilynigeriangirl.blogspot.com | Twitter: twitter.com/nappilynigerian

13. Hey Natural Beauties

hey natural beauties

Ibi is the UK based Nigerian behind the blog Hey Natural Beauties, and the Afro Hair & Skin Company. She created the blog as a space to learn, grow and share techniques for looking after afro hair and skin in the most natural and effective ways. Her blog is also used as a space to develop a more natural existence as a route to all round wellbeing. Ibi just started making YouTube videos as well so check those out.

Follow her here: Website: heynaturalbeauties.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheAfroHairSkinCo | Twitter: twitter.com/afrobibs | Tumblr: theafrohairandskinco.tumblr.com/ | Youtubewww.youtube.com/user/TheAfroHairSkinCo

14. Leave in the Kinks (LITK)

litk

LITK was actually one of the first natural hair blogs that I started regularly following; I enjoyed tracing the adventures of Z and Fizzy and their respective hair respectively named – Poofy & Stefania! They’ve since taken a very long hiatus from posting but their blog has a LOT of great info dating back almost ten years ago, including things about locs, which Z had. I also had the brilliant revelation that Z is the sister of Yagazie Emezi, who was featured in the first article! Ms. Fizzy can be found more regularly on her Tumblr page, Hair Like Me.

Follow them here: Website: leaveinthekinks.blogspot.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/leaveinthekinks | Twitter: twitter.com/LeaveInTheKinks | Tumblr: hairlikeme.tumblr.com/

15. Woman in the Jungle

SONY DSC

Another UK based blog, Woman in the Jungle was created by Wunmi Akinlagun, who was deemed one of Britain’s Top Natural Hair Bloggers. WITJ is putting the trends back into natural hair styling and black beauty by showing the reader how to translate key season trends so they are appropriate for the modern day black woman. Wunmi, who has been natural since December 2009, has also put together an annual WITJ Natural Hair and Beauty Show in the UK, and is hoping to bring it to New York next.

Follow her here: Website: womaninthejungle.com | YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/WomanInTheJungle | Facebook: www.facebook.com/womaninthejungle | Twitter: twitter.com/ItsWITJ | Instagram: instagram.com/womaninthejungle

16. My African Hairitage

my african hairitage

While Preye’s blog is mostly not about natural hair care, her hair sure is inspiring! Preye cut her hair in late 2009 and by Dec 2012, had reached bra strap length by wearing weaves for a while. She’s on a journey to waist length hair by the end of this year, and from the look of things, appears to be well on her way!

Follow her here: Website: myafricanhairitagestyle.wordpress.com

17. Cookie’s Real Hair Care

Cookies Real Hair Care - BellaNaija - May 2014

Cookie is yet another UK based Nigerian natural who cut her hair in June of 2011 after having chemicals in her hair since her toddler days. Her blog documents her hair journey for those also struggling to tame, style, and treat the rebellious kinks, curls and waves that make a wild and beautiful head of African hair.

Follow her here: Website: cookiesrealhaircare.com | YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/chocolate7026 | Facebook: www.facebook.com/CookiesRealHairCare | Twitter: twitter.com/TheCurlyCookie
_
___________________________________________________________________________

Klassy Kinks - Bellanaija - January 2014003Ijeoma Eboh is the Founder and Editor of www.Klassy-Kinks.com. She is on a mission to change the perceptions of kinky textured hair around the world. You can find her  on social media: Twitter: @klassykinks | Instagram: @klassykinks | Youtube: ije1023

1. @edDREAMZ

May 5, 2014 at 3:26 pm

Ok seen, when will the men own be posted….
    >>>BringBackOurGirls<<<
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

2. Evans

May 5, 2014 at 3:39 pm

Not inspiring at all for someone like me trying to go natural. Some of them look very unhealthy and rough. I guess the natural hair thingy is not for all hair types. Anyway i choose not to be discouraged, if i go natural for sometime and i don’t like it i’ll simply relax the thing….No time! The last time i relaxed my hair was in July 2013 then i made the artificial dreads in December 2013 which i’m still wearing, just waiting for the perfect time to remove the dreads and then cut off the permed tip. The last time i measured my hair sometime last year it was about 13” long, still gathering the nerve to cut my hair and start rocking my natural hair plus i want the natural part to have grown a bit long so i can start styling it immediately i get the dreads off.

• Olanma

May 5, 2014 at 4:02 pm

I thought exactly like you when I was going natural in 2012. I made up my mind that after three or four years I’d get my hair relaxed. Afterwards, I got used to my hair. I agree at the beginning it can be challenging. But when you use the right oils and butters, know when to let your hair rest, understand shrinkage and know how to embrace it, etc, it makes it a lot easier. I just moved home and Vanity Oils and Estella’s Pride have all the hair and essential oils I need. You can always switch back to relaxed hair if you’re finding it really hard though. Some natural hair bloggers are also helpful, particularly klassykinks and hair of life.

3. darkchildlovethyhair

May 5, 2014 at 3:49 pm

Thanks Ijeoma for this awesome list.I am always looking out for Nigerian bloggers with natural hair so I’m really excited. Off check them out now.
    ps:
    I hope to be on this list someday 🙂

4. Somebody

May 5, 2014 at 3:56 pm

Bella this is a terrible list. 16 and 17 and Preye are the only ones worth putting up. Some of them have strangly hair. I am even embarrassed for them. Please don’t celebrate mediocrity o. There is nothing encouraging about this list. I doubt anyone considering going natural would want to after seeing some of these pictures. I have been natural for 3 years and I always consult blogs. Whether your hair is a TWA or waist length you should inspire. Most of these ones don’t.

• jojo

May 5, 2014 at 4:47 pm

We are obviously looking at different photos because I think they ALL have beautiful hair. There is no one size fits all formula for hair some people have thick hair others have thin hair it is what is all these ladies mentioned here have beautiful hair and I am happy they are educating the masses on caring for natural hair. I think it would have been wise to visit ALL their blogs before basing your comment on a couple of photos.

5. Evans

May 5, 2014 at 4:08 pm

Hmmmm! visited some blogs listed above and its actually inspiring contrary to my previous comment. Welldone!

• Adeola @ TheManeCaptain

May 7, 2014 at 7:58 pm

I’m glad you paid a visit to some of the blogs. For those who said the hairstyle chosen doesn’t do us justice, I’d like to add that we can’t always have freshly done hair 24/7. And so I like the fact that the pictures chosen are regular, everyday hair. saying natural hair isn’t for everyone is just like saying that dark skin isn’t for every black person. Some of the comments on here does show that such people can’t keep natural hair, I only blame the weave industry for that. I’m especially disappointed at the ladies here with natural hair who left such negative comments, I’d like to recommend that you read these articles which I wrote for people like yourselves. themanecaptain.blogspot.ca/2014/04/13-signs-you-have-straight-hair.html
      and also read themanecaptain.blogspot.ca/2013/09/why-should-we-wear-our-hair-in-its.html
      and you’re welcome to join the IG page, @africannaturals for a TRUE representation of AFRICAN hair in all its glory.

Cheers,

6. Tuke

May 5, 2014 at 4:11 pm

Check out my hair in this Ankara inspired shoot
    tukesquest.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/ankara-inspired.html

7. Goingnatural2

May 5, 2014 at 4:25 pm

Yes everyone is going natural and I am going natural too (starting May 1st 2014) – but honestly speaking some women make this natural look utterly disgusting. Just cos you are going natural doesnt mean you should look like a Mop head. Keep it neat and have some neat nice protective styles.

I cannot stand those natural girls whose hair always looks like shyt. They are the reason i have postpone going natural till now cos they are so unattractive, but after seeing many numerous channels on youtube, i finally notice you dont have to look like a mop head – there are such beautiful styles out there. ChakaKhanian is one of my favourite as well as CaribBeauty.

So to all the women who always loooking messy with their natural hair – please stop it,. You are deterrent to many – Look up styles on youtube and stop making your hair look like a mop. Its disgusting – Looks like a bunch of snakes on your head 🙂

• The Mane Captain

May 5, 2014 at 7:49 pm

I guess you mean twist out? Truth is, regardless of how bad someone’s hair looks, they actually spent a lot of time achieving such hairstyle. Unfortunately, certain hairstyles won’t work for many and some even prefer the roughened look. You should be setting an example for what “good natural hairstyle” is, rather than criticizing and being deterred by the garbage you see.
      Thanks for the mention KK. I love the different hairstyles you showcased for each person. shows the versatility of Africa Hair.
      themanecaptain.blogspot.ca

8. Goingnatural2

May 5, 2014 at 4:32 pm

i mean look at this right here, so neat and nice – unlike the shyt am seeing on all the links above bella posted

media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/3d/fb/38/3dfb389f563e15639e16a7e1c65759a0.jpg

• Person

May 6, 2014 at 12:20 am

You sound very ignorant.

• Dee

May 7, 2014 at 5:21 pm

No need to call people’s hair ‘shyt’, you can say you don’t like it in a much nicer way… you’re so crass and rude.

9. GoingNatural2

May 5, 2014 at 4:36 pm

here is another nice style
    media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/45/fc/dd/45fcdd0e81604e001f711890de456faf.jpg

10. Evans

May 5, 2014 at 4:59 pm

This Preye’s hair is totally beautiful. i love, i love i love it!

11. Miss_Flygerian

May 5, 2014 at 4:59 pm

Mane Captain’s twist out is the worst of the bunch. What the hell is that bikonu?

12. Fashionista

May 5, 2014 at 5:03 pm

I’ll pass, thanks.

13. Goingnatural2

May 5, 2014 at 5:08 pm

Well clearly you have showcase yoru TASTE and thank GOD my taste willnever be like your taste

I mean if you are looking at than 3, 4, 8, 16 and 17 – All the styles are shitty. horrible and disgusting beyond description.

It saids a lot about you and a lot about them. You enter any corporate place with that messy shyt, errbody gone look at you crazy. like seriously

• Lady P

May 5, 2014 at 10:57 pm

First of all, thank you BN cos I am honoured to see my name/blog on here. God bless you for supporting naturalistas.

With respect to ‘Goingnatural2’s’ comment – after reading your comment, all I could see was sheer ignorance (lack of knowledge). Before making assumptions it is best to dig for further information. In the pic above, it was a saturday morning and I was off to the market (not that I owe you any explanation). In regards to the corporate world, I work in the financial service industry and I have rocked my hair in it’s natural state. Infact, my workmates look forward to my next hairstyle lol (this is within a bank classed as one of the UK’s top three banks by the way).Contrary to your belief, it is people like you with such judgemental mindsets that actually make it difficult for some other people to go natural.

• T-sky

May 6, 2014 at 4:24 am

Omg you need to stop commenting. Ij (and not you) Is the writer of this post for a reason, this is her expert and professional opinion. If you are so knowledgeable about natch hair you’d know that there are different textures of black hair. I bet you were expecting to see the nicely set curls and perfect twist outs that you see on some Naturals on blogs and YouTube. Except you’re forgetting that some of those girls are mixed hence their different hair textures. Maintaining natural hair is serious business, and it’s a lot of hardwork and requires dedication, so it’s not for every tom, dick and Harry. So go natural for yourself not because It’s the next big trend! So I applaud the brave ones that have chosen to keep their hair in its natural state, and they are doing great work helping others to keep their hair healthy in its natural state. Kudos to all the naturalistas featured here. Keep doing you!

14. cyndy

May 5, 2014 at 5:57 pm

Nice one bella. Preye’s hair is actually my dream hair.
    makeupcubicle.blogspot.com

15. Asgrl

May 5, 2014 at 7:20 pm

Growing up in Nigeria, yoruba folklore is quick to warn you about “Aiye”. I think we the people are “Aiye”. No evil spirit is wishing you harm. It’s your fellow human being reading and writing behind the anonymity of a screen. The things someone of your people say out your mouths early in the morning, even devil sef fear pick race.

• @ilola

May 7, 2014 at 7:20 pm

I agree. Some people are just so hateful. The venom that emanates from some comments ehn…

16. fola

May 5, 2014 at 10:18 pm

lolololol! i am natural-just over 1 yr but i gotta say, some of the comments i have seen here are hilarious! oh well, maybe some pics weren’t exactly the best. also natural hair is kinda like a personal individual thing- it’s not for everyone. #stilllaughing
    folasoasis.com

17. tola

May 6, 2014 at 12:48 am

@going natural 2,i believe you mind what you say to people cos your tongue is powerful,dont kill their spirit cos of your hurtful words.i am natural too and i know how difficult it is some times to pull out nice hairstyles as our hair is not the silky and straight hair where you are good to go at any time. i do have respect for everyone that goes natural .plus these pics bn posted did not do them justice

18. Lady with the AfroLocs

May 6, 2014 at 4:32 pm

All are nappy/natchy? Not even one person with locs?

19. SOLO ACT

May 7, 2014 at 12:43 am

cast of 12 years a slave! lol! jokes!! natural does not look good on everyone!! relax your hair and put oil in to and steam it.

• idomagirl

May 10, 2014 at 2:01 am

how ignorant….

20. Strawberrycandy

May 7, 2014 at 1:53 am

I don’t see ‘Roots don’t lie’ on your list. She’s good too
    Instagram: @bellajoya

• AB

May 10, 2014 at 12:05 pm

yes! I love Roots don’t lie. She has a natural hair and skincare line too!

21. Wunmi Akinlagun

May 7, 2014 at 5:25 pm

OMG! Thank you so much for including my blog on this list, such an honour… Just as heads up though, the image used above was for a shoot and I am wearing a wig in these pictures…

22. @ilola

May 7, 2014 at 7:27 pm

Lady P and T-sky, you have said it all. When someone pulls out Teyonnah Paris’ award hairstyle as the ideal natural hairstyle, it is obvious they know nothing about natural hair, and should be paid no mind.

23. KL

May 10, 2014 at 9:59 pm

Thank you so much for the mention!

24. ibi o

May 15, 2014 at 9:01 pm

Thanks bella naija I’m honored to be included in your list! Having read some of the the negative comments its clear there is still alot of work to be done with regard to self acceptance. I accept and am proud if my African heritage and hair. The more i see women accepting and growing to love their natural hair. The more beautiful this world becomes for me. Love to all and thanks again! X

25. Victoria

May 16, 2014 at 5:42 am

Wow…interesting comments. Their is no excuse for such vitreol, even if it you have negative comments you could certainly say it better…but maybe that’s not the nigerian way. SMH.

As a natural Nigerian american currently visiting Nigeria for the first time at 22, I’ve had awakening on how different standards of beauty are.

A lot of Naijas seem to not to like natural hair out unless it a textured weave. So while twists out are one of the most popular and celebrated form of natural hair styles in the U.S. and probably U.K., it’s likely to get a more negative reaction in Nigeria especially if you have common Nigerian (4a/b/c) grade hair. Second insight….humidity in Lagos almost makes a defined twist-out impossible!

So I’d say don’t take the hate personally, because the only standard of beauty that really matters is your own at the end of day. More nigerians and nigerian naturals will learn as natural hair gets more popular, that what is considered beautiful or pretty differs by culture, country and time period. We should already know this from fashion.

26. Non professional opinion

May 16, 2014 at 8:25 am

Wow. Natural hair seems to attract lots of hate. I’ve been natural on and off for many years but I finally gave up when I realised a person who can’t take care of relaxed hair is hopeless in the face of natural kinks. I’m not surprised that the girls whose hair is being praised seem to have the loosest curl patterns. It’s a shame that black women are holding them self up to the beauty standards of other races even when it comes to our natural hair. The struggle is real.

@victoria you make a good point about culture. People always comment about the irony of Africans not liking natural hair, but the truth is very few african cultures have a culture of leaving natural hair out. It was either cut short or woven into elaborate styles. Twist outs are an invention of the new movement that seems hellbent on mimicking biracial coils. I’m hoping this will pass and styles that are suited to 4b and 4c hair will gain popularity.

27. Thelma

June 9, 2014 at 1:20 pm

Check out Alexandria of nappyhaired.wordpress.com and Ekene of thekinkandi.wordpress.com

28. Cookie

December 8, 2014 at 10:02 pm

I don’t know if I ever said thank you for the feature/mention. What a lovely surprise and an honour ^_^

29. aituaje irekponor

January 6, 2015 at 5:03 pm

I have to say, honestly, those pics don’t look so good, but still doesn’t stop me from wanting to try out this natural stuff, if I can’t handle it, I’ll just relax it back. funny comments ppl, don’t have to fight over other people’s hair though, I mean this is actually our hairs natural state, so stop hating. afrozhair.blogspot.com

30. Sylvia

August 22, 2015 at 4:38 pm

Natural hair is beautiful and more convenient for me but I don’t know how to style or keep it neat, I find it hard to comb or pack it so I decided to relax it, which i regret now. Please how do I keep it trendy but also neat, am sick of braiding, relaxing or fixing weavons, I have this problem that each time I ‘m heated up or tensed this hot sensation comes to my scalp and it drives me crazy,Scared, I thought it was dandruff or lice, I started Applying all sorts of shampoos and changing my hair kit but it didn’t work, A friend advised me on coconut oil I started using it and is been cool, and I can’t apply it with weavons or braiding on so natural is the only option, having a busy schedule I pay less or no attention to the hair most of the time. I need your help

31. Preye (MAHS)

January 17, 2016 at 2:05 am

Thank you once again for the feature BN. Wishing everyone a great year. My African Hairitage Style (MAHS) now has a new website myafricanhairitagestyle.com #blessings

• Allure Cosmetics

March 18, 2016 at 3:22 pm

When it comes to natural hair, we all draw inspiration from each other, whether it be on the best conditioners for natural hair or how to get the most defined twist out. visit allure.com.ng

32. cutecle

May 8, 2016 at 8:04 pm

Nice reading!

33. Margaret

May 11, 2016 at 5:44 pm

Good news to naturalist !!!! I jungled into a store on Ribadu road, ikoyi called Allure Beauty……… I was amazed on the kind of natural hair products they stock. Go and have a feel (Affordable prices)

34. Facial Hair Transplant Dubai

December 14, 2016 at 10:27 am

I understood a man who can’t deal with loose hair is sad despite normal wrinkles. I’m not shocked that the young ladies whose hair is being applauded appear to have the loosest twist designs. It’s a disgrace that dark ladies are holding them self up to the magnificence principles of different races notwithstanding with regards to our characteristic hair.

35. Sachin Goel

August 1, 2018 at 10:06 am

Nice post. Thanks for sharing.