News

Mike Adenuga Impersonator Exploits Women & Posts their Nude Pics/Videos Online

6446-000031

A man pretending to be Nigerian business tycoon, Mike Adenuga,  has been arrested for sexually exploiting women and posting their nude pictures and videos online.

The man, Iweka Chris Chigoziem Nnamdi, 32, was apprehended when one of his victims, a banker named Judith, reported him to the police, The Eagle reports.

According to police reports, Nnamdi lured his victims by pretending he was Mike Adenuga on social media sites, especially Facebook.  He would then invite them to a hotel or his one room-apartment in the Ajah area of Lagos.

Thereafter, he would convince them of his undying love for them, and sleep with them. But unknown to the women, Nnamdi had video cameras and/or webcams planted in the room, recording all their sexual escapades.

Afterwards, he would blackmail his victims, requesting for money, and if they refused, he would send the scandalous videos as well as their nude pictures to their loved ones, spouses, and also post them on social media.

Judith, the woman who reported him to the police, had fallen for the scam. She had chatted with Nnamdi on Facebook for many months before finally agreeing to meet him in March. They had sex.

After their encounter, Nnamdi tried to blackmail her, but thinking he was joking, she ignored his threats. One day, she discovered that he had posted a video of their sexual encounter on Facebook and tagged her over 300 friends, who watched the clip. He also posted her nude photos.

Mortified and angry, she alerted the police who conducted thorough investigations, leading to his arrest.

Before his arrest, Nnamdi posted the following message on his Facebook timeline:

To the ladies, stop forcing yourself to be a man’s girl or his number two when you have someone begging to have you alone in their life! It’s better to pray for your own partner than been a side girlfriend to anyone. Good morning.”

Court hearings for the case began today, Monday, May 26th.

Photo Credit: Huffington Post

1. Audrey

May 26, 2014 at 8:18 pm

And this Ladies and gentlemen, is the reason why I will never date anybody on social media. Let it limit my chances, I don’t care. On the other hand these women must be real gullible, how do u believe that someone loves you for real when, He lied to you initially that He’s someone he’s not? And agree to sleep with him on the first date? when you know Nada about him? Chai, people are bold oh

2. samisty

May 26, 2014 at 8:25 pm

How cheap can u be

3. Audrey

May 26, 2014 at 8:27 pm

Curiosity took me to Facebook,I found him; Chris Chigoziem. By the looks of him, one would think he’s a respectable person. smh.

4. Etiosa

May 26, 2014 at 9:02 pm

I don’t understand this Judith lady and the other women. Where they drugged? I think there is more to this story bcos I can’t imagine that they finally meet with this man and can see with their EYES that he is not Mike Adenuga and still agree to sleep with him. How foolish are these ladies? Are they that desperate for sex? How can they go meet a man they have never met at an hotel or him house? This is just a sad story…Disgusted

5. Dids

May 26, 2014 at 9:19 pm

“he would send the scandalous videos as well as their nude pictures to their loved ones, spouses……” PAUSE….. I have questions please. Why is someone with a spouse going to have sex with Nnamdi all the way in Ajah? Why are they hooking up with ‘Adenuga”, they must know he is married…..I am tired.

6. Wifey

May 27, 2014 at 1:06 am

Wow, that man is wicked. I hope he wore protection. I don’t want to put down the ladies, but damn! Why would you sleep with someone the first day you meet them in person?

7. Cool cat

May 27, 2014 at 10:48 am

Judith the banker onise, face ya work o.

8. GODS CHILD

May 27, 2014 at 11:18 am

Seriously girls we all need to be extremely careful please,the world is wicked,men are wicked,boys are wicked.This so called internet or online dating all need to stop please ,it only favors 2percent and harm and destroys 98percent.I was a victim of it ,i tot the love he prophesied and showed was real,i didn’t want to see him at first when he came back from the state but he pleaded ,pleaded,begged with everything so i felt he was real and genuine .So after meeting with him,this very person that will call me twice everyday and even close to 2hrs,he stopped calling ,barely pick my calls.I noticed my body system changed tremendously,i started feeling itching around my body and lots more,my people i tot the world has come to end for me ooo…I ran to my pastor and told him everything and he told me lots of things,how wicked and mean he was and conducted a deliverance prog.for me,i cried and begged God'”s for mercy,healing,deliverance and compassion,i cried oo…lo and behold after God'”s intervention my health was restored,no body itch or whatsoever and my life became renewed again.went to the hospital for check after 3month to my greatest surprise i was ok in all aspect,i did all the necessary and unnecessary test .glory to God for his miraculous breakthrough upon my life.I told God that if he can take away my pains and affliction,that i will tell the world what he has done for me,for removing shame and disgraced from me,because of my carelessness,ignorance,insecurity that he may be the right guy for me after keeping my self for this long. My sisters please lets be very careful ,please lets try to hold on to GOD.This is a true life story.thanks for reading.
    BN PLEASE POST IT,IT MIGHT SAVE A SOUL.

• Linda

May 27, 2014 at 11:51 am

wow! God bless you for sharing

9. peyton

May 27, 2014 at 12:12 pm

how on earth can people fall for such scams?? and iam sorry but good for you ladies, i dont understand women at all why will you go to an apartment in ajah to meet any one?? why put yourself at such a risk?? what were you looking for??? have standards fallen so bad that you just meet a man what if he was indeed the real Adenuga? why are you chasing a man who is married? iam sorry but this is greed at its highest because if he was just a poor man the ladies will never have gone anywere.ladies respect yourselves

10. Modella says,tanx BN for the new site!

July 11, 2014 at 8:03 pm

Cheap whores!!! Serve them right!