News

North West “steals” the Spotlight in New Kimye Wedding Photos

Kimye  Wedding - June 2014 - BellaNaija.com 02 (2)
E! Entertainment gives Kim Kardashian and Kanye West fans, some juicy new pics.

The entertainment network has released new photos from the power couple’s wedding in Florence, Italy.

All eyes are on their daughter North West who steals the spotlight from the couple in a white dress and a serious look like her father, as she adorably faces the cameras for a snap.

There are also photos of Kanye prepping for the big day with the minister as well as him talking with his wife’s family after they are joined together.
Kimye  Wedding - June 2014 - BellaNaija.com 02 (1)Kimye  Wedding - June 2014 - BellaNaija.com 03Kimye  Wedding - June 2014 - BellaNaija.com 04

1. jessica

June 12, 2014 at 12:08 pm

Lawd! Kim looks like an angel straight from heaven in this pic…..the baby is cute as well tho but the kardashians are gawjus!

2. www.thelmathinks.blogspot.com

June 12, 2014 at 12:49 pm

I just can’t get over “do ‘north west’ my time”. Hahahahaha. Of all the outrageous jokes when they first named her this is the only one I remember.
    I love the Kardashians, especially Kim; self-obsession, sex tapes, the occasional fashion faux pas and all… I still love her, I just cannot help myself. .

• skelly

June 12, 2014 at 12:56 pm

im with you on that one….i love kim kardashian

• Akos

June 12, 2014 at 8:51 pm

I love her too, no matter what people say, She seems like she has a good heart. Dont judge a person just cos they love sex more than you do.

She is my favourite out of the Kardashians – Vain of course but you can not deny she has a pretty heart as much as she has a pretty face. She is nice and I admire her.

I am not going to be hater like most are to her. I am beautiful and have no qualms praising another beautiful person.

ONLY UGLY LOW SELF ESTEEM PEOPLE HATE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE

3. winnie

June 12, 2014 at 12:50 pm

Nori is my favorite part in the photo, cute baby!

4. Emmanuela Porsha Irene Doherty

June 12, 2014 at 1:18 pm

I love Kime no matter wat they say about you am never going to see the wrong in u #got to love my Kim kardashian all the way

5. Stella Kashmoney

June 12, 2014 at 1:42 pm

Nori = Gorgeousness.

6. @edDREAMZ

June 12, 2014 at 2:30 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Kim is an angel i swear to God who create heaven and earth……
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

7. cool cat

June 12, 2014 at 2:30 pm

Kanye is like, woman, this pikin don shit o, and true true north looks like she’s taking a shit. Lol. Kim is just perfection. She has found a man to treat her like the queen she thinks she is. Very happy for her

• Tia

June 12, 2014 at 4:08 pm

Time will tell

• Tia

June 12, 2014 at 4:09 pm

More like what have I gotten myself into? The look on his face is more of disdain and hate. lol

8. sum1special

June 12, 2014 at 3:34 pm

North is gradually looking like Kim…beautiful baby

9. Tia

June 12, 2014 at 4:12 pm

Its like Kanye is telling the K clan that I am married to Kim and my rules first and Momager is like oh no! I didnt see this coming. In El-Rufais voice all the kardatians can go jump in the ocean! Lol

• Uriel

June 12, 2014 at 5:17 pm

Rotflol @ Tia or more like we are not selling our wedding video and pics and Kris is like no way and Kanye be like I am in control now! Lol

10. uz

June 12, 2014 at 7:58 pm

abeg kim and kanye release all your wedding pics the same time or keep your pictures biko. You guys just want your pictures to be discussed for a long time so dats why ure rrleasing dem.in bits. am not interested nor flattered

11. Akos

June 12, 2014 at 8:44 pm

for some weird reason looking at them something tells me this will last a lil longer than we all expect. Reason is Kanye Loves Kim more than ever and when you find a man who loves you MORE, it last longer. He has been stalking this girl for ever and finally HE got her. He will make it work am sure, besides he has no family so this is the only family God has blessed him with – i doubt he will fcuk it up. He seems happy and she seems happy too.

Lets me nice everyone and wish them well. Kim like every girl wants what we all looking for – to love and be loved back and even more. So lets not hate. When we hate, we block our own blessing.

Happy Married Life to the Couple.

ps: Nori is so adorable i dont even know why that 110 year ugly trollop JOan Rivers called her UGLY. God punish her.

12. Akos

June 12, 2014 at 8:48 pm

Also I hope Kanye smiles a bit more now – He has a nice smile. Dont let the paparazi get under your skin so much. Its the price you pay for fame. ITs not that serious. Hopefully from now on we get a new Kanye.

We all got a cousin like Kanye in our family, A douche bag and egotistical sometimes but you cant help but to love him regardless.

I saw a birthday cake on instagram the other day i laughed so hard it said

” I LOVE YOU LIKE KANYE WEST LOVES KANYE WEST”

13. lulu

June 13, 2014 at 3:28 am

Well i dont believe in psychics at all…but those popular american psychic twin sisters said “unfortunately this wont last” they have predicated alot of events,and many celebrity break ups like Tom and Katie ….watched it on youtube…so I dunno now!!!

14. Feirooz

June 13, 2014 at 7:26 am

Cute baby Nori.

15. queen bee

June 14, 2014 at 8:46 pm

Abeg kanye west no get family ni…….nawa o

16. Jazzy