Music

Tichina Arnold Claps Back at French Montana Big Time – Find Out!

BellaNaija.com

French to Tichina - June 2014 - BellaNaija.com 01
Celebrity Feud Alert!

Khloe Kardashian‘s beau French Montana is being criticised by “Everybody Hates Chris” star Tichina Arnold over an Instagram post.

The rapper posted this image of Tichina which reads “I wish Martin could see this right now. He would tear her *** up”, He captioned the image – “nahh”

French to Tichina - June 2014 - BellaNaija.com
Read Tichina’s response;

Man oh man. Mr. Montana, I’ve perused (read through with thoroughness and care) your #instagram profile description, pictures & posts… but despite my determined effort, I STILL don’t have a CLUE to one very simple question… “Who ARE you?”..

I mean other than reading that you’ve dated a Kardashian, and you seem to enjoy taking extraneous pictures with LEGITIMATE celebrities, I’m baffled (perplexed, confused) as to WHO you are & WHAT you actually DO? How do you contribute to society? What do you do to HELP those in need? What philanthropic works have you done? Are you on the board of any charitable organizations? Do you posses your own charitable organization?

Do you own your name? How many of your followers are actually REAL followers and not computer generated? Oh.. And one other thing, if you are gonna post or repost things about other people (such as myself). FYI: Maybe you should put more effort into aligning yourself with people who can ASSIST you with building your brand for longevity, only THEN will you be prepared to (as your boy Martin would so clearly put it) “Stomp with the big dogs”.

But either way, I’m pleased to know you are a true fan of the Martin show despite what criticisms you have. Your continued support is proof that for over 30 years, I have CONTRIBUTED something of VALUE on television to many people (including yourself) and many generations and hopefully more to come. Hit me up and maybe I can hook you into individuals who have “Serious Inquiries” regarding hiring you. I just need to know what exactly it is that you are SELLING, because unfortunately, I STILL don’t know.

Keep your head up & GOD Bless! TICHINA … Oh! One more thing, if you know of anyone who has an auto immune disease such as #Lupus, go check out my 501c3 organization at www.wewinfoundation.org – Unfortunately thousands of women (and men) battle with this constant life threatening #autoimmune #disease everyday. It would be AMAZING if you made a donation instead of losing 40k in one on one basketball bets with your cohorts. Your positive & monetary support would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you for your time.

1. lady

June 9, 2014 at 9:46 am

Slam Dunk….awesome reply

2. Call me Gorgeous...

June 9, 2014 at 9:47 am

I love me some Tichina..

3. nene

June 9, 2014 at 10:10 am

don’t mind the stupid man. she gave him a good reply. how can you just pick on someone and insult her. what a bully.

4. sisi

June 9, 2014 at 10:18 am

very simple!!! a polite way of telling him to get his purpose in life, and a suggestion on how to contribute to the society!!!

5. SusHi

June 9, 2014 at 10:19 am

Yels Yels Bay Bay!! ..*a well deserving reply* Frenchie puss ermmmm!! Kardashian eat your heart out

6. Gistyinka Blog

June 9, 2014 at 10:27 am

Whoa this reply is epic.. French be careful oooo

7. sum1special

June 9, 2014 at 10:38 am

lmao….at what french Montana wrote…..Hilarious…But then i can understand the joke because that picture and hairstyle looks hideous i must say.

8. Ada

June 9, 2014 at 10:47 am

Awesome response. Tichina Arnold, i tip my hat to u. I’v always loved this woman. Dont mind these idiots of these days dat just managed to make one track dat some pple happen to listen and their names start ringing and den dey r tricked in2 believing they r nw important and have arrived and can nw rub shoulders wit any celeb cos dey feel they r nw colleagues and 4get where d came 4rm d day b4. Khloe is nw making him famous,so d goat can nw open mouth.

9. Xtsy

June 9, 2014 at 11:26 am

Totally took him to school and back

10. dee

June 9, 2014 at 11:45 am

I have always loved her from Everybody hates Chris, Montana got what he deserved, never mess with Tchina, you can tell she is one never to take BS from anyone!

11. @edDREAMZ

June 9, 2014 at 1:59 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Wow, nice reply gal… Mr french nke montana e don be for yu….
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

12. *Real* Nice Anon

June 9, 2014 at 2:21 pm

READ him!

13. leigh

June 9, 2014 at 3:20 pm

lmao!!!! i can’t stop laughing , Tichina for president!!!

14. huummm

June 9, 2014 at 3:27 pm

Khloe is going to regret dating this wannabe. Whay a loser

15. mamaa

June 9, 2014 at 4:10 pm

make una chill jare….this is a popular pix, he is not the first person to post it, and whats with her screaming lupus…. He did not insult her personality he just posted a popular pix. she rode with her feelings with this.

16. ada

June 9, 2014 at 5:41 pm

Ouch!

17. Que

June 9, 2014 at 8:41 pm

As in when she starts breaking english down to his ass…..there’s no comeback to that! Luuuuv Tichina!

18. creamissh

June 9, 2014 at 10:22 pm

lol.. tichina tho!!! she READ him.. buh he wasnt the first to post that pic tho and she should have just found it funny , except she knows that the hairstyle was juh terrible!!! and was juh tryna defend it in some way… it was just a joke, nothing serious, its not like he disrespected her in anyway or insulted her personality and whats with the Lupus talk, like he invented it.

19. Koboko

June 10, 2014 at 4:36 am

Back in the day we called in DAMNINATION… Kai, she finish the bobo.
    Na the kin thing wey dey make person quiet… up Nepa, dem don seize French Montana light.