Music

Check Out Beyoncé’s Ankara Outfit

Beyoncé - BN Style - July 2014 - BellaNaija.com 02
Beyoncé took time off her busy “On The Run” schedule for a day out with close pals.

The singer rocked a silk ankara blouse, skirt and snapback.

The pieces are from Demestiks New York by Reuben Reuel! Bey is rocking the Nay Nay African Print Shirt And Ramonde Pencil Skirt.

Are you loving it?

Beyoncé - BN Style - July 2014 - BellaNaija.com 01Beyoncé - BN Style - July 2014 - BellaNaija.com 03

Photo Credit: Beyonce

1. aisha

July 14, 2014 at 10:28 am

Lovely….

2. Nollywood Observer

July 14, 2014 at 10:30 am

Me love and really like go bee

3. Lady Mo!

July 14, 2014 at 10:33 am

Okay now we’ll teach them to how to wear our Ankara. I love d luk on her but the “baba o baya tan” combo aint working for me and dat belt ruined it d more. She wud have lukd beta wit d same Ankara print and maybe a little touch of the other prints in discrete areas.

• Nella

July 15, 2014 at 1:00 am

am not gonna lie… if I see some random person wear this combo,,,, i question the person’s fashion sense… but for this one… no comment….

4. 0lukayode

July 14, 2014 at 10:49 am

5. Anon

July 14, 2014 at 10:53 am

Our Ankara? Our, being who? The mismatched look is a different style on its own. It mustn’t always match. Imagine someone else in this mismatched get up? She has oomph and looks nice. Is it JBL? LOL!

6. Fashionista

July 14, 2014 at 11:12 am

Bey is hot like fire! Loving the mix of prints.

7. Me

July 14, 2014 at 11:32 am

Yippeee!!!!!!!!!! BN did it, They took away the love button….now the comments are back ..Gracias BN

8. baboushka

July 14, 2014 at 12:02 pm

lol @our Ankara somewhere a blog in East, Central and Southern Africa have titled it Beyonce wears Chitenge/Kitenge outfit hahaha

9. Sugar

July 14, 2014 at 12:03 pm

BN i saw it earlier this morning on her instagram and was so happy and proud. I love her, she does explore. That silly Kelly (my girl crush) didnt post a single picture of her visit or attire in Lagos on any of her page lol

10. sum1special

July 14, 2014 at 12:30 pm

Very stylish. Love her style.

11. Dee

July 14, 2014 at 12:36 pm

Love her unusual take on a head to toe ankara outfit

12. ThatSapelePikin

July 14, 2014 at 1:28 pm

Ridiculous outfit!! But because its Bey….. Ok

13. mosesobi

July 14, 2014 at 1:32 pm

Bey you rock girl. Toh quality! And I love d fact dat she is giving Africa print a chance.
    firstclassexclusive.blogspot.com

14. Free Mind

July 14, 2014 at 2:09 pm

Hell no! …pls, don’t make ankara so expensive. i”d rather want them to stick to their satin , jeans and cotton. thanks

15. www.ANEMISTYLE.com

July 14, 2014 at 3:11 pm

She wears it so well, loving the mismatched prints.#like

16. Modella says,tanx BN for the new site!

July 14, 2014 at 5:56 pm

Nayyyyyy..is it because it Bey???

17. Omoyele

July 14, 2014 at 7:51 pm

Pardon my ignorance didn’t know Ankara comes in “silk”. Or is she just wearing a prink silk blouse that “someone” is quick to label as Ankara . Awful combination just saying

18. NNENNE

July 14, 2014 at 10:04 pm

Love me some Queen Bey!

19. Sisi

July 22, 2014 at 8:57 pm

Now African women are loving the prints!! because White designers have made a big revolution out of it. Not long ago, while a UNITED NATIONS international civil servant…. I left DC to travel to many african countries.. I would always returned with nice print outfits that were made for me in Cote D’ivoire, Dakar, or Mali.. when I returned back to DC for holidays or R & R people would just looked at me, or laughed at me about my African Print outfits in Pencil skirts, dresses or pants.. When I said people, I am of course referring to my African friends, colleagues and relatives.. They used to tell me: These Prints we wear them in the kitchen when we are cooking or we wear them when we are serving our hubbies their food… But since 2007 when European designers made a revolution and had these prints in Fashion Shows like Paris, Amsterdam or New York fashion shows.. And now Beyonce and other celebrities are wearing them.. it is ok.. Why Africans are fool? why they don’t take pride on their cultures? For me.. I have always loved prints and still wearing them traveling all around the world with them ..and I always combined them with nice bags and accessories.

20. kelvin