Features

Exclusive – Uti Nwachukwu Writes: Do Not Carry the Vultures Into Your New Life

BellaNaija.com

UTI-NWACHUKWU-3
So, you are the kind hearted one with a passion for life?

You are the one that gets high seeing people around you flourish?

You always seem to be around people who depend on you to a large extent and helping them up gives you a spiritual high…

You’ve said the prayer: Lord use me to bless lives, use me to touch other peoples lives.

You’ve even emotionally given your own rendition of of the William McDowell gospel hit “I give myself away”…ahh the emotional chorus…”I give myself away, so you can use me”

You love with reckless abandon and are loyal to a fault.

If you have ticked yes to all those points up there , then I can bet all I have one possible outcome;

More often than not, you find yourself sitting, standing , laying alone in your thoughts…crushed to bits, asking yourself, how did I not see this, Oh Lord I was deceived, I was taken advantage of,  I was sucked dry, Heal me! I’m pained, Kai Kai Kai humans are wicked and ungrateful.

Hahahahaha.

I’m right ain’t I?

Well I’ve got news for you! You are human, you are one of the few great ones left on earth.

And you are probably the most successful of your peers. Am I right? Look again, look at your career, look at your family, look at your health, compare where you are now with where you were.

Now weigh….so am I right now?? Ahaaah! Get Up! Get Moving! Do NOT….I repeat DO NOT hurt for more than 3 days (why three days you might ask…well when Baba Jesu died…in how many days did he rise? he could have taken longer you know.)

We are arguably one of the most religious nations on earth but we always select what makes us feel good.

You can’t RISE without DYING a little bit on the inside first (occupational hazards! Carry your cross o!)

The thing is we are warned by the same spiritual forces we abide by but we do not listen. It’s usually an advice, a remark, an attitude..but naaa, we overlook and are blinded by what we see.

And then you are sucked dry, unappreciated, insulted, ridiculed, sabotaged by the very same people you helped.

Oh My!! Did I just her you say…You were used??!!Really?? But wait…you prayed to God to use you to bless people now abi?

Did God ever say, the people he uses you to help will appreciate you? Did he promise us that we won’t be betrayed? Did he say the people we are loyal to MUST be loyal to us?

He doesn’t lie o! So watch it. After all, the greatest recorded sacrifice was what Jesus did for us Christian/believers.

One simple question, did they love Jesus? You get my point now yeah..and guess what…Jesus went ahead and even prayed for the same people that killed him for coming to their aid.

If na us of today! Cheiii! I can imagine the curses. Fadaaa! These wicked bastards will never enter you house as long as I’m there sitting at your right hand side o.

So my dear passionate Nigerians, I guess what I’m saying is…the best way to recover quickly, to not be pained for long and to truly let God use you to bless others is to not expect any form or gratitude, payback or loyalty in return.

Do it as your spiritual job expecting promotions just as you would your 9 to 5. You don’t have to like it but you know the pay at the end of the month is great. You can never go down as long as God uses you to lift anyone up. Quote me anywhere.

Always recognize when they have been led out of your life and never go back. If they come back for help, by all means do..but never dwell in the same territory with them ever again.

(God is love but when Lucifer tried to overthrow him, what did he do…..yeah you know the rest)

Remember, he let them out of your life after you had finished your work, learn as you work.

One thing I have learned is, it is a bad decision to let someone you are helping dwell in the same environment.

Competition sets in. They see the source of blessing and they would do anything, yes anything to steal it from you.

After all, you had the good life yeah? Na dem wan suffer forever? Do they want to be followers forever? WAKE UP!

If Jacob could steal spiritually from his own brother (who didn’t value his first born position like some of us do not protect our blessings), how much more them who are in no way connected by blood to you.

HELP…but please do so from a distance. Sponsor everything if you can, make the connections, introductions…etc.

Guess what you will rise higher again. And you will watch them succeed and like vultures feed on your left overs because you have been elevated form what they found juicy about you. Yep!

You would do so much better and brand new doors will be opened that God didn’t want to open while they were there because they with their hunger would have stolen it from you.

What’s yours is yours right? Not for long if you do not appreciate it by guarding it passionately.

Whether you want to accept it or not, just as there are divine helpers out there, there are also usurpers out there.

Desperate spiritual and physical thieves who want everything. To take it all, God blesses you but it’s up to you to ask for wisdom on how to guard and use it.

So, if you are a divine helper, another benefactor will be thrust into your life. You have been warned….”who de cry de see road o” hehehehe.

I’m no expert o, I’m no guru…I’m simply a normal guy like everyone else who has lived my life, made mistakes, learned from those mistakes and is simply sharing my philosophy and epiphany with all who share my kind of passion/spirit.

To those who have ever felt or currently feel used betrayed and unappreciated , you shall rise again like the Phoenix – Bigger! Stronger! Better! Wiser! and ever more generous knowing that your reward is bountiful and overflowing from the heavens!

God bless the kind hearts out there. And remember, it always begins with a choice.
****
Actor/Model/TV personality Uti Nwachukwu wrote this article exclusively for BellaNaija.com.

1. Superfly

July 14, 2014 at 5:04 am

Ok ooo uti thank you.

2. ZOE QUIN

July 14, 2014 at 5:44 am

wat an inspiring write up, i tink Uti wrote dis because of me. He described me, i’m so touched.

3. Eedris Djsamlegxy

July 14, 2014 at 6:18 am

Nice one Uti *Winks*

4. Hi

July 14, 2014 at 6:27 am

Oga Uti the socialite, Nigerians compete in just about every thing. Na so the competition no go kii us. Every wan won do wedding wit diamond rings. Inside Nigeria, every grown male dey live for Lekki, abeg may we hear word. Longest hiss.

5. Lovely reader

July 14, 2014 at 7:33 am

About the menu….. I meant to write list format.

6. Abecky

July 14, 2014 at 7:48 am

Good one and most of all I love d part dat says “it all starts with a choice” nice article

7. michy

July 14, 2014 at 7:52 am

I love this, very insightful.
    Explicit reality.
    Well written.
    Thanks Uti.

8. Ladi

July 14, 2014 at 7:54 am

I’m touched….God bless u Uti.

9. nnenna

July 14, 2014 at 8:38 am

Uti is really pained. Alex must have really hurt him badt! So badt that months after they are separated,he is still hurting.wow! So sad. I advise he moves on,and forgives,cos if he doesnt,he will only keep reminding and confirming to pple what I think they suspect about them. Anyways happy healing…

• nene

July 14, 2014 at 12:22 pm

lmao

• osadebe Iyoga

July 25, 2014 at 11:15 am

Shut up. Separated how? Who will even drive the other away….. laughable. Uti hurt? Smh.

10. hi

July 14, 2014 at 9:08 am

Witches and wizards can see you from Congo or Nigeria wherever you are in the world.

Dont make a noise about tour triumphs.celebrate quietly

11. frostycake

July 14, 2014 at 1:54 pm

This is exactly wat I needed to read….thanks

12. dami

July 14, 2014 at 1:56 pm

so u sef dey write #beef ….. Lol! oga uti! sharing his own learnt lessons….nice stuff

13. dp

July 14, 2014 at 2:01 pm

I so love this article, the most important thing for me here is when he says when you are helping someone don’t do it in the same environment WORD this life and all its problems

14. Oby

July 14, 2014 at 2:39 pm

I swear Uti knows my name! Chai! You are practically speaking to me! I’v learnt my lessons anyways, and God blessed me immensely almost immediately after the betrayal! I’m so touched by this. Thanks Uti.

15. i still love you uti

July 14, 2014 at 2:40 pm

I have to say this, this is really boring! I slept off at the beginning!

16. Tori Amaka

July 14, 2014 at 3:44 pm

i love this write up. Quite inspiring. Just described me.

17. Tony

July 14, 2014 at 3:58 pm

Quite inspirational. Surprising how people sleep over such heart felt messages and possibly spend hours reading bad news and garbage.

Oga Uti and Alex, to be handsome in today’s generation seems to be a curse oooh. Haters would call you all sorts of names. Ironically when you wowoo too, dem go still call you names. Humans are restless.

BN, lets keep having such intelligent post rather than that girl who wants to offer her Virginity to Boko Harram.

18. Ololajulo

July 14, 2014 at 5:27 pm

Well done, Uti. Deep wisdom, obviously painfully gained. I wish you all the best. Remember only 1 or 2 lepers came back to thank Jesus of the 10 he healed…

19. Shadie

July 14, 2014 at 10:41 pm

Seaon why did you use him like a roll on now. It’s very unfair that you denied him in an interview like that.

20. ConcheetaWurstest33

July 14, 2014 at 11:20 pm

Helping others really is a choice. I have learned the hard way. Another important point to make is this; if you decide to help others, choose the timing and circumstance of your aid well.

It is foolishness to help others while you are still climbing the ladder towards whatever you define as success or self fulfillment; otherwise those same people will drag you back down with the sheer weight of their demands and problems. First climb out of the pit and plant your feet solidly before turning back to lend a helping hand.

After reading this, I can see why most well known philanthropists wait until a later stage of life to help others. It’s not selfishness, it’s self-preservation. Most people are not truly financially secure until a good portion of life has been lived.

What is most devastating though, is when you’ve been used or taken advantage of…and you don’t even know it! Even worse, when the folks who are benefiting off you, know this and laugh in your face. That is cruel and unusual punishment indeed. It is not a situation that anyone would ever want or plan to find themselves in.

21. brules

July 14, 2014 at 11:27 pm

woohoo!this is a good piece

22. chidimma chime

July 15, 2014 at 4:09 am

Inspiring….love u uti

23. SpecWalInter

July 15, 2014 at 6:07 pm

Vultures are the blood sucking so-called ‘friends or acquaintances’ who hang around you for what they can get from you. When they are done using you for their goals, they fly off to the next unsuspecting victim. That is how they make a good life for themselves; taking. They will take and take and when they have left you behind, they turn back to laugh in your face.

Vultures also love to stir up unncessary intrigue or controversy in your life, they feed off of the tension that can ensue when miscommunication or misunderstandings occur.

Beware of Vultures in your life….

24. Barbara

July 15, 2014 at 8:47 pm

Hi, pls how do I send in write ups…thanks

25. jirla

July 15, 2014 at 10:05 pm

Nice

26. DebDeb

July 16, 2014 at 2:15 pm

Like my pastor said: if some of us were Jesus we would have said “in 3 days you people will see, just three days o”. LOL. Wisdom is key in every situation and not everyone needs to be helped…follow the leading of God!

27. smiler

July 25, 2014 at 5:24 pm

All that na bollocks….help if you wan help ..excuse no dey inside