Relationships

“Baby I Got You”! Osas Ighodaro talks Engagement to Gbenro Ajibade

BellaNaija.com

Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade - August 2014 - BN Relationships - BellaNaija.com 01
The countdown to another celebrity wedding is on!

Tinsel stars Osas Ighodaro and Gbenro Ajibade‘s proposal was a delightful surprise over the weekend.

Ever since the groom-to-be made the announcement, we were all waiting for the bride-to-be to talk about the big news, and now she has.

Osas talks about the future and saying YES!.

“Na wa ooooo…. Ooook…, so I have finally landed back on solid ground since I have been floating on Cloud 9 for the past few days… WHAT?? I’M ENGAGED?! I def didn’t see this coming… but the joy and happiness that fills my heart, mind & soul can’t fully be describe in just a few words. Above all….GOD IS SOOOOOOO GOOD!! I def never expected to find my Prince Charming especially on the motherland but thank God for miracles! God Almighty def laughs whenever you make plans bc HE and only HE beholds our destiny. Through the ups and through the downs Baby I got you and I know you got me! My LOML asked me to be his forever and no other answer but YES YES YES was fitting! Babe, you asked me to marry you INSIDE one of the Seven Wonders of the World!!! I will always be overjoyed whenever I see the Statue Of Liberty

1. Theresa Doghor

August 20, 2014 at 4:04 pm

Publicity stunts things
    Congrats you both

2. goddessofvictory

August 20, 2014 at 4:05 pm

Dear future husband pls pls and pls infact mo fi olorun be e seven wonders no problem but abeg no wear singlet come propose o. please. thank you. your future wife*kisses*

• O

August 20, 2014 at 4:18 pm

Lmao…you are just hilarious….Congrats Osas and Gbenro.

• nyk

August 20, 2014 at 4:24 pm

ROTFL

• Igbeyinadun

August 20, 2014 at 6:36 pm

LOL!!!! I don laugh taya

• nene

August 20, 2014 at 7:54 pm

lmfao.

• pretty

August 20, 2014 at 8:42 pm

you don kolo [email protected] goddessofvictory

• chimamanda's Main Squeeze

August 21, 2014 at 2:56 am

it’s a pity…. you want him to wear suit in the heat and to swim? dis is why naija ppl r stuck in their ways. Hopefully ur man will dress appropriately to your proposal because if BN posts him wearing big coat in Lagos sun and is sweating like a malu then just know that we shall taunt you.

• Tosin

August 21, 2014 at 3:56 am

There’s somebody for everybody. There’s a singlet-less man for you out there. I was wondering, what would you like your fairytale prince to wear? Like a suit, or a t-shirt, a tutu, or just nothing? Ask and you shall receive.
      Cute that some people care about clothes sha.

3. Modella

August 20, 2014 at 4:05 pm

Great and joyful news..But why do I feel pretty Osas need a more grown up man? Can’t wait for the wedding thou..pretty couple!

4. oe

August 20, 2014 at 4:09 pm

Thats love for real..ride on my broda man..no time wasting..uve got ur babes pined down to you…#GodBless

5. sandra

August 20, 2014 at 4:23 pm

But come to think about it Osas is’nt this guy younger than u, u disappoint me thou, but since is ur choice I wish u best of luck to what marriage gives. Uj said so

• MC

August 21, 2014 at 4:32 pm

she disappoints you because the guy is younger than her? really?

6. TANTRA

August 20, 2014 at 4:27 pm

@goddessofvictory, very funny comment. My future husband, take some inspiration from Gbenro.

7. timiege

August 20, 2014 at 4:47 pm

Congrats Osas,nice one from. .Ajibade.

8. Nice

August 20, 2014 at 4:54 pm

@goddessofvictory, future husband never come u dey dia dey hate sum1 who has got hers.
    Cant you see the other pictures like they went swimming/summer things?
    appropriate dressing for the environment and weather at that time.

@Modella, has the guy ever dated you or dumped you to know he isn’t grown enough?

Y’all should keep your bitter and hateful comments to yourself

You break marriages, homes and spoil people’s happiness when they come back to read your silly comments. They start acting up in their relationships and don’t forget that it will always be on your head

I challenge you people to show your boyfriends or guys you are dating, if he fine reach half of this one. If your bf/man was so important or famous, we would see him all over the news too.
    He cant even afford to send you recharge card, you are here hating on the one giving his babe a trip of her life and memorable moments

#Keep the hatred to yourself
    #If you don’t have anything nice to say, just keep shut
    #bitter and hateful people

9. sum1special

August 20, 2014 at 4:56 pm

He chose the perfect place to propose. She will always have the memory

10. Agidi_jollof

August 20, 2014 at 5:02 pm

May the statue of liberty never become a symbol of pain. I love Osas. This marriage won’t end like most celebrity marriages. You shall grow old together.
    Congrats. From a fan, since ur hosting of Maltina Dance All..

11. Iyke

August 20, 2014 at 5:03 pm

wow – people get liver o! I can’t imagine doing this in public. Honestly am doing it old sch :
    My own go be ‘Nne you know how far ….. I wan make my people go see your people! Anyi a na alu Or anyi anaghi alu? Talk am for room now….I ain’t got no time for this public bended knee….

• dora baby

August 20, 2014 at 5:53 pm

Iyke…if I were not married: I wuould have love to be your bride. ….I HATE PUBLIC PROPOSAL WITHA PASSION!… The lady is kinda “forced” to say yes…….if it were private proposal, manu issues that may be pending eill be discussed before answering yes or no…..anyway my opinion
      Congrats to this couple

• chimamanda's Main Squeeze

August 21, 2014 at 2:53 am

only a Naija woman will feel pressured to say yes because its public. Go n see so many women on the internet saying no because they know what they want

• Mosunmoluwa

August 21, 2014 at 3:41 am

Yes oooooooooo…u think well

• enkayz

August 20, 2014 at 5:57 pm

thumbs up. thats how most babes get proposals from Bfs but they will come and give us their fairy tale proposal story. i don’t even remember my hubby proposing. he just told me that his people will be going to my village. call it old school but it is what it is

12. Adanna

August 20, 2014 at 5:25 pm

Scorpio and Sag, interesting. God bless your union.

• Tosin

August 21, 2014 at 3:51 am

I know, right?

13. Carla

August 20, 2014 at 5:57 pm

Iyke nwanne nmadu u gat me rotf with laughter. nna u be real ibo man! i wish i had sm sweet proposal, well its happening in October so my wish never came to be.
    Thank God all the same, i wish this couple the best.

14. you know

August 20, 2014 at 6:11 pm

this guy is a child na , and acts completely immature, I hope he can handle a woman. Smh , wish una d best she but expected more from osas

15. you know

August 20, 2014 at 6:18 pm

N the statue of liberty is not among the seven wonders of the world, there is a something called google ,use it.

16. Shadie

August 20, 2014 at 6:40 pm

Lmao, publicity overdrive. True talk something’s bout to hit the fan. Bella post ooo

• nene

August 20, 2014 at 7:57 pm

is she pregnant like damilola?

17. tim

August 20, 2014 at 8:42 pm

r u serious?? Statue of liberty, 7 wonders of the world???, pls I beg go back to school, now we all know you failed science

18. goolicks

August 20, 2014 at 9:59 pm

The statute of liberty is not one of the seven wonders of the world….. Osas! I expected better from you

19. Queen

August 20, 2014 at 10:02 pm

Iyke got me laughing out loud. You be real African man proper. Lol. . I wouldn’t mind an official proposal though. As long as its private. Not in a public place. To the lovebirds, congrats to them. Beautiful kids they will have.

20. alexgute

August 20, 2014 at 10:57 pm

And wot’s d fuss abt her choice of man, cnt u silly-haters jst get a life already?congrats jare osas nd his prince charming

21. alexgute

August 20, 2014 at 10:58 pm

Ooops! #her prince charming,i meant to say

22. Chubby

August 20, 2014 at 11:51 pm

Waoooooooooo!!!!!! Gbenro is taken too.?????? *hot tears*. Take care of him Osas

23. Oma

August 21, 2014 at 1:36 am

Congratulations to the both of them! P:S dear future husband, bikoo I don’t want anything that would attract too much attention eh! Thanks in advance!

24. Tosin

August 21, 2014 at 3:50 am

Love is so cheesy. I wish them happiness for life.

La-diees drop. Wiggle your waist then stop. Pose for the camera then roll it like a rollerblade. Do shots then we go again. What’s her name Tesh Carter and Jesse Jagz need to come up with a dance sequence for that song. Anyway, the “baby I got you” made me think of that song.

Wait, let me exclaim again, HOTness + CALIENTE = hot couple.

25. mark

August 21, 2014 at 5:18 am

Kia osa you fall my hand. gbenro of all people. well wish you luck.

26. PURPLEIVY

August 21, 2014 at 8:51 am

Congratulations to them and i wish them all the best that comes with marriage.

In my case, My husband said he wanted to propose to me at the airport when he came to pick me but liver failed because he wasn’t sure of what my response will be,he ended up proposing in his kitchen wearing a pyjamas while i was making dinner that night that same day…lol

PURPLEIVY

27. Naa

August 21, 2014 at 12:29 pm

The Statue of Liberty is not one of the original Seven wonders of the world.
    It is not Even one of the seven wonders of the modern world.

28. Nini

August 21, 2014 at 1:30 pm

Lmao @goddessofvictory you made this piece more interesting to read. @nice take it easy na. In all Congrats Gbenro and Osas πŸ™‚

29. becky

August 21, 2014 at 1:43 pm

Congrats Osas and her prince charming…..i love this,rilly cant stop laughing and imagining my own proposal…future prince charming,this is a challenge ,trust yours will be more fantastic and romantic than this

30. katie

August 21, 2014 at 3:32 pm

I wish her the best…even though I would’ve preferred someone else.
    #justsaying #tryingtomindmybusiness #itshardtomindmybusiness #copycattinz

31. taiwo

August 21, 2014 at 3:52 pm

ahhh gbenro wants American Passport na and Osas wants to get Married shikena

32. SAP HCM

August 21, 2014 at 4:24 pm

Dear Future Hubby,
    I thank God you know i cant stand a public proposal. Iyke’s methodology of proposal is just fine by me. #verysingle,#wishihadsomeone, #27inafewmonths
    Happy Married life to the couple in advance. Osas is one pretty woman

• Ibukun

August 23, 2014 at 4:34 am

Come hug, you are my kinswoman

33. nikky

August 22, 2014 at 4:55 pm

Hmmm…seems like tinsel town is the new hook up place..First was (cant even remember their names) then Dami and chris now Gbenro and osas..
    congratulations…

34. Temzittemzit

September 15, 2014 at 9:17 pm

Somehow, I never saw them together. Congrats guys!

35. Veedeelicious

March 11, 2015 at 11:39 am

First was Ene and Chuks, then Dami and Chris and now Osas and Gbenro. All the singles ladies, oya march forward to Tinsel Town. me like this .

36. Dr Kevwe

April 6, 2015 at 4:21 pm

Nice. Congrats. Whatever you like say about Mr Gbenro Ajibade. Osas is a young, smart and hard working lady. Every young, smart and hardworking man wants his Osas. Congratulations Dude. God bless your Union.

37. leema

June 22, 2015 at 9:58 pm

Dis conjugal bliss is gonna b promising, fufilling and evalasting. It takes a strong mind to take d step u guys has taken and i wish u d very best in life. Ignore paparazzi comments, they mar marriages