Music

Ciara Lashes Out at US Weekly for Publishing “Thirsty” Fake Interview

BellaNaija.com

Ciara - US Magazine - August 2014 - BellaNaija.com 01
Ci Ci isn’t so happy with US Weekly Magazine.

Yesterday the pop culture publication revealed that Ciara and Future have split, three months after welcoming their first child together.

Although we are yet to get an official statement from the couple, the “Body Party” singer is calling out the publication over a “thirsty” fake interview.

Hours after announcing the split, the publication reported that she is “focused and very happy”, most especially about motherhood.
She was quoted saying;

“I want to be one of those moms and women that when I look back, I know that I always stayed focused,” she explained. “It’s about keeping your eyes on the prize. Before I had a child, I had goals.

And I still have to accomplish those goals, but now that I have a child, I have more goals to accomplish. So I can’t waste time. I have to go for it.” She added, “It’s actually pushing me harder, and forward.”

Ciara claims her words were manipulated and it was not an interview talking about moving on.

1. bruno

August 14, 2014 at 3:47 pm

All my favourite girls have bad taste in men, ciara, rihanna, halle berry, even beyonce, I wish you all the best,Cici

2. @edDREAMZ

August 14, 2014 at 3:51 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    So this lovely couple have nw gone their seperate ways. And was thinking they are going to be the next power couple out there…
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

3. Mostest

August 14, 2014 at 4:18 pm

When these celebrities lash back like this, they should just answer the important questions like did future really cheat with his stylist? Is the engagement over? Not to be talking about thirst traps or whatever.

4. CHY

August 14, 2014 at 4:25 pm

as much as i wanted her to be happy in her relationship wt d guy, i just didn’t see d guy giving her d happiness she wanted. he looked slimey and shady from d get go and i doubt him even before i found out he had 3 more baby mamas and now she making them no 4. when last month she kept talking and and whining how good a father d Jones was to her son (even shading tears) i felt all was not well with her. sad.

5. kiki

August 14, 2014 at 5:11 pm

Manipulate ni manipulate ko! Ciara say the truth and stop covering up. I know some people will laugh at you, and say I told you so. But what do u expect from a rapper with three different baby mamas.

6. Ion get what she sees in Future either, that vitamin D better be 1st class.

7. AsHaNI

August 14, 2014 at 6:57 pm

…#letItGO

8. sum1special

August 19, 2014 at 1:08 pm

she should be use to the press by now.