Music

New Video: Niyola Feat. Banky W – Love to Love You

BellaNaija.com

Niyola's Love To Love You- May 2014 - BellaNaija - 022

Niyola's Love To Love You- May 2014 - BellaNaija - 027
Nigerian songstress Niyola presents the video for her single – “Love to Love You” featuring EME Boss Banky W.

After presenting us with all the behind the scenes shots, we’ve been waiting in anticipation for the clip, now get to view it.

The video is directed by Kemi Adetiba.

Enjoy!

1. *gbemi*

August 14, 2014 at 2:49 pm

Niyola !!!!!!LOVE LOVE LOVE IT

2. xyderi

August 14, 2014 at 3:06 pm

Niyola is so underrated … she’s officially my best female Nigerian artist yet. Love the song and video : )

3. bruno

August 14, 2014 at 3:07 pm

Yawning, FLAT as usual nothing new or fresh, haven’t you niaja musicians seen sia’s chandelier video, so fresh and artistic,you wanna keep watching it over and over, I’m not saying you should copy, but we need fresh and entertaining, by the way who created the beat,it is so bad, it sounded like something a ten year old will make with his computer.

• sean

August 14, 2014 at 4:38 pm

you are just an HATER!

• bruno

August 14, 2014 at 5:16 pm

@sean go to the market and buy a mirror and then look at ur pathetic self very well in the mirror, and tell ur self you are stupid, MUMU felicia.

4. e-bukun

August 14, 2014 at 3:08 pm

So, aunty Tiwa….THIS is a sexy video

5. Iyke

August 14, 2014 at 3:11 pm

Nice visual but dead plot!
    The director does well when she tells stories with her visuals. (No story line here)
    Sound/Rhythm: I doubt if this is creative and original. I have heard this sound/rhythm before.
    The Balloon bath scene was poorly lit and edited.
    There’s no motivation to see this video twice,
    Score: 3/10.

• Tosin

August 14, 2014 at 6:21 pm

on the contrary, I’m thinking it would be a fixture for a while, and well-deserved too.

• Vics

August 14, 2014 at 3:33 pm

Lol

6. @edDREAMZ

August 14, 2014 at 3:27 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Am really suspecting this two fellas but the video really tap no doubt……
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

7. Dee

August 14, 2014 at 3:36 pm

@ E-bukun lol I thought it was only me wondering the same thing.. Ok good job but her video is a knock off of Tiwa I’m sorry and a lil bit of multi artist.. I can’t find her identity at all.. Omg!!! Doesn’t she sound like 1% of Beyoncé I mean not in a good way tho.. She needs to find herself that’s all I’m saying. We don’t need to watch the video to know who sang the sound. So be original and thanks.

• MSanon

August 14, 2014 at 11:49 pm

this has always been niyolas problem and why she can’t really break into the naija music scene..she sounds too foreign, too beyonce. you have a lovely voice niyola please find yourself. you’ve been in the industry for almost 15years and with a voice like this you’re not really known. find yourself, your brand, your own voice n style or go and wash your head.

8. E G

August 14, 2014 at 3:41 pm

Banky W and Niyola, bringing pure R&B back. I love this melodious tune. Keep it up. You can do it without Wizkid.

9. Seun-Shawn

August 14, 2014 at 3:49 pm

I love it!!! Simple yet distinct. Miss Adetiba just knows how to make people look GOOD! But Niyola needs to play more of a role in the music industry. Those that have come after her have overtaken her. #JS

• Tosin

August 14, 2014 at 6:20 pm

shey na 100m for Commonwealth? 🙂

10. Jhennique

August 14, 2014 at 3:55 pm

Niyola! Smokin!

11. Ruby

August 14, 2014 at 4:04 pm

buh really, all Niyola needs is consistency, this is really nice!!!

12. hassan abdul

August 14, 2014 at 4:04 pm

first u plat hard to get,but am hard to forget. .Banky came thru and h killed it .Dope.

13. TrueTalk

August 14, 2014 at 4:06 pm

Both the video & song is just the common and blah generic R&B, in my opinion.
    Furthermore, the song doesn’t do her awesome voice any justice.
    I think if she finds her niche outside the box, then she will blow up.

14. Mostest

August 14, 2014 at 4:35 pm

The lighting was terrible. The dark backdrop did nothing to complement had lovely dark skin. I actually prefer her voice to Tiwa’s but I’d rather watch tiwa 10 times over niyola

• Tosin

August 14, 2014 at 6:19 pm

I now started coughing. Sore throat.

15. TANTRA

August 14, 2014 at 4:41 pm

Banky and that head.

16. AVID BLOG READER

August 14, 2014 at 4:44 pm

Love me some Niyola!

17. Calm before a storm

August 14, 2014 at 5:16 pm

Really nice video. She looks incredible though I agree with Ruby. she needs consistency.

18. Que

August 14, 2014 at 6:03 pm

It pains me as a Kemi/Niyola fan….. this was 4/10 for song n video. Nothing creative when u can predict d next scene…..just revising stereotypes of what’s sexy a.k.a copy beyonce’s gra gra as much as u can…… bleh! And no way in hell shld Banky have been her video man love! I’ll just hold onto memories of ‘Toh Bad’ till d next tune comes around.

19. MADAM

August 14, 2014 at 6:09 pm

ahh,… NIYOLA KILLED THIS VIDEO… TIWA SHOULD GO LEARN HOW TO BE SEXY EFFORTLESSLY FROM NIYOLA… THIS WAS DONE PROPERLY … nice one Niyola… you rock… and i love you….

20. wendy

August 14, 2014 at 6:10 pm

OMG!!! She is good! this is my first time listening to her… Sounds like i am listening to a true R&B produced in abroad. she reminds me of kelly Rowland

21. SpeakTheTruth

August 14, 2014 at 6:17 pm

Gosh, ive loved this song for weeks now. Been eagerly awaiting the video. I must say i’m a tad bit disappointed. Kemi Adetiba, I’ve been a fan of yours for ages, buh this right here didnt cut it. At all. The video was supposed to sell the song. There’s nothing here to make me wanna watch it again. And to be honest this would have solidified Niyola as a classy nigerian female act that is here to stay. Too bad. Imma stick to the audio……. cos Its a beautiful song nonetheless.

22. Tosin

August 14, 2014 at 6:18 pm

Hah! Fee-dio to classy! O matshure! Niyola to sexy! O pretty!
    Mr and Mrs. Dubbly-You: iyalaya anybody wey wan come between them.
    Ok, that was fun. The girl was wonderful.

23. Kina

August 14, 2014 at 6:26 pm

She’s goooood. I actually prefer her voice to Tiwas. Could have replaced the ghostly dummy with a hot male model and put some life into that lap dance scene.

24. olzz

August 14, 2014 at 7:14 pm

awesome, love Banky and Miss Niyola!!!

25. Kiks

August 14, 2014 at 7:28 pm

Nice voice but lyrics lack content and it is like the same things you would say to a boyfriend.
    Flat sensuality and of course quite tasteless

26. sefi-ann

August 16, 2014 at 12:49 am

madam kemi adetiba, heed the words of beyonce and realize that you cant put blue light on a black girl. In this case, especially on a dark skinned girl.

27. ceece

August 17, 2014 at 2:05 pm

simply beautiful!!!!!!

28. sum1special

August 19, 2014 at 1:07 pm

She was sexy i must say, but it was a boring video, hate the scene where she was seducing a mannequin…looked weird.