Events

DJ Cuppy to Launch “House of Cuppy” in Lagos – Friday 8th August 2014

BellaNaija.com

House of Cuppy Launch - August 2014 - BN Events - BellaNaija.com 01
After successfully launching her House of Cuppy compilation mixtape in London, DJ Cuppy is set to premiere it here in Lagos, Nigeria.

The grand event will take place this Friday at Kudeta Lounge, Lagos. A few of your favourite personalities and stars will present at the event.

The dress code is “Classy” and it is strictly by invitation.

Date: Friday 8th August 2-14
Time: 7 PM – 12 AM
Venue: Kudeta Lounge, Mega Plaza Rooftop, Victoria Island, Lagos

Watch the video for her “House of Cuppy” London launch at The Mandarin Oriental on the 25th of July

1. Jimmy Fawks

August 6, 2014 at 2:39 pm

Free passes please!

2. I go dey laff

August 6, 2014 at 3:22 pm

My love I will com and support u jare

3. KWAKWACITY

August 6, 2014 at 3:36 pm

Money is good o!

4. Omo

August 6, 2014 at 3:41 pm

YAYYYYY

5. Uyai

August 6, 2014 at 4:40 pm

All the best. Congratulations

6. yassbeetch

August 6, 2014 at 6:00 pm

Is there a link for the mixtape? She’s a bloody good dj

7. stephy

August 6, 2014 at 6:38 pm

this goes a long way to prove that what a man can do a woman can do far better. kudos dearie.

8. Chase

August 6, 2014 at 7:07 pm

OMG, how do I go?

9. JobSeekerNG

August 6, 2014 at 9:11 pm

Mhen! Money is good. Plus talent though…

10. JobSeekerNG

August 6, 2014 at 9:13 pm

Interesting. Money plus talent…

11. AFKAO

August 7, 2014 at 2:29 am

I’m sure all the A-listers and future friends will be in full force @ this event. Who no wan friend Otedola by force. That attendance award is up for grabs o and this time BN will be able to successfully label people in most of the photos.

12. Sissi Taylor

August 7, 2014 at 8:17 am

Everybody should stay home.. with this EBOLA!!! spreading quickly like wild fire.. I would not take any risks in hugging, kissing, and hand shaking.. EEEWWWW! dont trust anyone

• chika

August 7, 2014 at 4:26 pm

Yo have come here again with this your hate… Lmaooo. What did Dj Cuppy do to you. First you call am fool for choosing a theme she loves, now you’re here. I do think say den wan see you for dis o so sit your yansh for your house. Classless human being. Shioor

13. chaste charity

August 8, 2014 at 2:23 pm

10 Commendments of DJ Cuppy (Tales of a Die Hard Crush of Life)
    We all know DJ Cuppy is the daughter of a multi billionaire Femi Otedola, Tourism Ambassador “Fascinating Nigeria” and that she is also a fast rising female deejay on the African continent and that she’s respectful with a great smile. Here are some swift that you probably need to know about this ‘die hard crush’ of mine (Crucify Me)
    1. My Die Hard Crush Started Disc Jockey at the age of 16.
    2. My Die Hard Crush was Born 21 Years ago into the Family of Femi and Nana Otedola
    3. My Die Hard Crush celebrated her Graduation from King College and Launched House of Cuppy same day at the Mandarin Oriental
    4. My Die Hard Crush equal to the task set up her own entertainment coy called ‘RVMG’.
    5. My Die Hard Crush is currently one of the characters in a Nollywood Child Animation Movie titled ‘Secret Princess’.
    6. My Die Hard Crush is currently running a masters course in ‘Music Business’ in New York City University.
    7. My Die Hard Crush as a Child, wanted to become a Banker
    8. My Die Hard Crush (Father in Law…among of my Mind…lol) helps her with her music collection if she has old school events to perform.
    9. Yes My Die Hard Crush Real Names are ‘Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola’.
    10. My Die Hard Crush as a child, relish and still cherish ‘Cupcakes’, hence her name ‘Dj Cuppy’.

14. Oma

August 9, 2014 at 5:06 pm

You’re really a die hard fan!!! Wow! That’s amazing….Dj Cuppy is one of the down2earth,humble and respectful people I’ve ever met…She should keep it up and she’d go places