Relationships

He is My Chairman…She is Very Loving – Ibidun & Ituah Ighodalo on their Love Story

BellaNaija.com

Ituah & Ibidun Ighodalo - August 2014 - BN Relationships - BellaNaija.com 01
In an interview with Encomium Magazine, Pastor Ituah Ighodalo of Trinity House and his wife Ibidun open up about their marriage, style and careers.

Read.
Ibidun Ighodalo
On what style means to her: “Style means comfort because I believe a lot in simplicity as it speaks more volume. What some people do not understand is you will addressed the way you are dressed. I feel beauty becomes important when it’s from within because the beauty outside is just for a while. Also, the beauty that stays forever is the beauty from inside which comes from the peace of God.”

On how much she needs to look good: “God has already made you whom you are because when He was creating you, no one was there. God created each person at a time. That is why we are all unique and have different thumb prints. You do not have to break the banks to look beautiful. God has already beautified you.”

On juggling family, business and spiritual life:
“I have been blessed with an amazing man, a husband who supports me in everything I do. He is my chairman, father, best friend, brother and everything to me. I have a wonderful husband who pushes me, encourages me, and tells me I can get there. When you have someone who believes in you, you would not want to let him down.”

On their secret: “God’s love keeps us together.”
Ituah & Ibidun Ighodalo - August 2014 - BN Relationships - BellaNaija.com 02
Ituah Ighodalo
On straddling the corporate, political, and spiritual world: “Those are my interests. I am interested in business, called by God and I’m very much interested in leadership. The way our nation is going, I wish I could have an opportunity to turn Nigeria around and take Nigeria to the heights that it should be. So, I prayed about it and believe God will work His way again and I’m really determined to contribute my own quota to make Nigeria the best country in the world.”

On if he were President Jonathan, how will he tackle insurgency in the North: “I would let Nigerians know the vision that I have to bring the country out of its old ways, to fight corruption and unleash the economic potential of this country and also to ensure that we have the right kind of infrastructure. We must change the ethos and the ethics to know that hard work can really pay. If we do that, Nigeria can be transformed.”

On regrets after the issue with Redeemed Church of God: “None at all. God makes everything work together for good. So, God just used him to bring me to my destiny . I thank Him for everything.”

On his wife: “I thank God for giving me a very wonderful wife. Hard working, supportive and very loving. She has made life very easy for me, so, I thank God for that.”

On what has kept their marriage: “We are meant for each other. So it’s the work of God.”

1. yemisi

August 19, 2014 at 3:16 pm

Wish them all the very best

2. ade

August 19, 2014 at 3:21 pm

Ok enough of people goshing up and down of their love, its between two of you and we dont live with you to verify, its none of our business because if something goes wrong they will be the first to say people did not mind their business and give them privacy, yet they go about announcing their business and love. Let others see the love and gosh about it for u and tell your stories and want to emulate it!!! Everyone wants to put pics everywhere for others to see that you are in love, who gives two, how does it affect the next person?? want people to jealous you by force

• PR Girl

August 19, 2014 at 6:07 pm

Why so bitter?

• Dom

February 17, 2015 at 4:53 pm

I wonder!!!

3. @edDREAMZ

August 19, 2014 at 4:10 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Wow, this is so lovely and i pray this love never cease frm each of their life IJN….
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

4. sum1special

August 19, 2014 at 4:33 pm

I always love this couple..They are inspiring.

5. happy

August 19, 2014 at 4:44 pm

they look so good together

6. adenike

August 19, 2014 at 7:57 pm

ade August 19, 2014 at 3:21 pm !! you are so bitter it stinks gosh! I pray God will handle what it is that is making you so bitter o.

• ade

August 19, 2014 at 10:51 pm

holodo! @adenike, i would have written something constructive but i assume you are their employed help.

7. tee

August 19, 2014 at 8:37 pm

Come see me love has more skeletons. A leader has to be disciplined,not Naija kind of discipline where you still collect gifts from infidels

8. nene

August 19, 2014 at 9:56 pm

happy she’s gained some weight, but she seems to have jumped on the “toning” bandwagon.

• Honeymix

August 20, 2014 at 4:17 am

No way, she actually looks darker. Coming from an old school mate. Haba.

9. ACE

August 19, 2014 at 11:18 pm

Let him that is without sin cast the stone…

10. mamaisabel

August 20, 2014 at 11:06 am

@Ade, are u in love?

11. adelegirl

August 20, 2014 at 12:12 pm

I like the idea of these two together. They make a very good looking pair and looking at them warms my heart. Ibidun looks so elegant and dignified always. Such a naturally stunning lady. Still remember when she won that Ms Lux competition. Was rooting for her and proud of her even though I didn’t really know her. May God hasten to perform their heart’s cry and bless them in abundance.