Scoop

Olu Jacobs, Bimbo Akintola, Gabriel Afolayon & More in ‘The Antique’ | Watch Trailer

THE ANTIQUE POSTER
Get ready for thrills, betrayal and laughter as the movie – “The Antique” is set to hit the big screens shortly.

Starring movie greats such as Olu Jacobs, Bimbo Akintola, Ricardo Agbor, Funso Adeolu as well as ‘Lekki Wives’ actress Kiki Omeili, Gabriel Afolayan, comedian Akpororo, Omowunmi Dada and introducing Oge Indiana, the movie boasts of an enchanting storyline which unfolds in a series of mind-gripping cinematography under the directorial expertise of award winning filmmakers, Darasen Richards and DJ Tee.

BIMBO AKINTOLA - THE ANTIQUE GABRIEL AFOLAYAN- THE ANTIQUE KIKI OMEILI - - THE ANTIQUE OGE INDIANA - THE ANTIQUE OLU JACOBS - - THE ANTIQUE

Written and produced by Darasen Richards, ‘The Antique’ is a fictional story, inspired by events of the Southern Nigeria people in the 19th Century.

Storyline: As the only heir to the throne lies at death’s door, Godo Kingdom is in pandemonium therefore, an innocent girl must journey to a land where mortals are forbidden, in search of an antique. But will she return?

Watch the trailer below!

1. naana

October 10, 2014 at 5:45 pm

this looks good. waiting patiently

2. nene

October 10, 2014 at 5:59 pm

weird movie title.

3. Tosin

October 10, 2014 at 6:18 pm

Maybe it’s time for me to go back to the movie theaters. (They’re always so cold cos our bush people like to enjoy 16deg in tropical Africa – and I usually get sick after)

4. @edDREAMZ

October 10, 2014 at 6:35 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Off to youtube to go watch the trailer….
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

5. Eze

October 10, 2014 at 7:01 pm

Is that lovette from Lekki Wives.I have my eyes on you for this one don’t go stealing anyone’s husband.I cant take it from you in this one.

6. babe

October 10, 2014 at 7:10 pm

O di Egwu! no be small thing.It is a southern movie kini kon but the bronze cup abi the antique or whatever it represent in the movie na from Igboukwu o in Anambra state. It is called Igboukwu bronze cup.

Anywz, make I seat down they watch but obviously would not want to see the movie.After seeing October 1st I doubt any other nigerian movie with some cultural touch no fit impress me o. welldone sha.

• oly

October 11, 2014 at 10:55 am

Yess o u just said my mind… I am from igboukwu and that’s our main symbol…

7. Lanre

October 10, 2014 at 10:56 pm

I like this! I love Kiki Omeili, she’s an amazing actress! Hmm Akpororo!!! Let’s go dia!

8. missme

October 10, 2014 at 10:58 pm

Yes she will return and marry the prince. The end!

• Nv

October 22, 2016 at 5:34 pm

Lmao! So true!!

9. halia

October 10, 2014 at 11:09 pm

Oh lala! Just love Naija movies! The mix of unique diverse traditions at war with themes of present, love it ! This definitely looks like another fun watch! Thumbs up to the 3rd largest movie industry in the world! #guiltypleasure #uniquenessoverordinary

10. Thelma

October 10, 2014 at 11:11 pm

All I see is lovette (Kiki omeili) from lekki wives, when is this movie premiering? Huh Bella?

11. Yinka

October 10, 2014 at 11:51 pm

Wow. looks interesting…akpororo in a movie…na die be dat. lmaoooo. Kiki i see u..love youuuu

12. Gbenro

October 10, 2014 at 11:52 pm

Darasen?? for real. i know the guy. former music director at House on the rock, lagos. wow. he’s into movies now. interesting. and he got all this cast for his first movie. Now am intrigued. sounds great. will look out for it . when is it out?

13. Ayodeji

October 11, 2014 at 8:55 am

I will watch this movie, only if my GF refuses to spend the weekend with Me #Gbam

14. kina

October 11, 2014 at 10:36 pm

WHERE IS THE POINT!!!!! (in husky voice) Nigerians will never get it when it comes to cutting trailers. rubbish!!!

15. Drgbaks

October 11, 2014 at 11:56 pm

Reminds me of “IGODO”-one of the best movies out of Naija.

16. Efee

October 22, 2016 at 5:25 pm

Haha…posting this late October 2016… just heard of this movie for the first time and just watched it…I really enjoyed it oo..well shot and great cast! Great script.