Scoop

Toke Makinwa’s Vlog: Mr. Immature

Toke Makinwa's Vlog - June 2014 - BellaNaija.com 01In this week’s episode of Toke Moments, media personality Toke Makinwa talks about immature guys, the type who give girls gifts and then take it back when they break up.

It’s a funny yet candid episode. She also talks about girls that lead guys on.

Watch and let us know if you’ve come across any guys like this!

1. chwukwuwunmi

October 22, 2014 at 9:09 pm

dis toke b lyk dull baby wit dis re ibile make up

2. Akpeno

October 22, 2014 at 10:39 pm

If you are now married to a loser like that nko? Wetin you go do?

3. @edDREAMZ

October 22, 2014 at 11:04 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    We don hear….
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

4. NagosBigBoi

October 22, 2014 at 11:33 pm

Always money money money with you! Why can’t your Vlogs be about something not related to money?

• Jade

October 23, 2014 at 3:15 pm

Obviously its not only about Money. She giving good advice to both male and females. Maybe you are a guy so you cant see it. Also someone sent her A QUESTION, So she is answering it.

5. Me

October 23, 2014 at 12:22 am

Really do enjoy ur talks, feels like u go deep down in my heart nd just help me spread d word! Thx B

• Jade

October 23, 2014 at 3:14 pm

6. Ibukun

October 23, 2014 at 2:49 am

And this is what I keep saying…I need to copy this link and send it to some people, stop leading guys on! Stop making guys think you are for sale when you are not! If you are not going to date him, why let him invest in you? why let him open a shop for you? why?

7. Dami

October 23, 2014 at 6:48 am

This toke makinwa’s make-up artist tho. I give yansh

8. Bullet

October 23, 2014 at 7:21 am

Toke darling!!!!….very well said……..very immature and gutter behaviour!!!

9. Babes

October 23, 2014 at 7:56 am

Just like Deji that asked Funke to return the engagement ring after they broke up. Very uncivilised behaviour.

• MC

October 23, 2014 at 3:13 pm

I dont know who Deji or Funke are (or if they are even real people)…..
      But! Funke should have returned it before being asked anyway. it’s an engagment right, not a gift. they are no longer engaged, so you give it back. Besides, why on earth would a woman want to keep it anyway (and please dont say to sell it)?

10. Ify

October 23, 2014 at 8:10 am

and there you have it…

liflblog.WordPress.com

LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE BECAUSE YOU CAN!

11. jennietobbie

October 23, 2014 at 11:47 am

“Break the phone and tell him to come and pick it.” I choked on my breakfast. Toooo funny!!!!!

Man, so people return “love gifts” after they break up??? Are you kidding me? How do you open your mouth to ask? Biko someone help me out here.

Anyway, why would I ACCEPT a house from a guy, who I claim is “just my friend.” I mean, aren’t some gifts an automatic reject, esp when you are not dating the person?

#latebloomerproblem

• Amiira

October 24, 2014 at 11:40 am

Hian! People do it o; especially moronic guys. I once dated this idiotic guy who was concieved with lies. In fact, his middle name should be LIAR. To make matters worse, his lies were absolutely unneccessary. When I was in school, I rented an apartment off-campus. I had already paid the Landlord o without his knowledge and he insisted to be an ‘unsolicited by-force oko-iyawo’; followed me to the house to meet the Landlord. The ‘don-jazzy landlord’ right in my presence inflated and collected another rent from him. Fast forward 2 months later when I had not moved to the apartment but had a huge fight with him for lying he was in the US for 3weeks when he was in Alausa, lagos.(oloshi). I was just done with his lying ugly ass. When this guy realised I wasn’t going back on dumping him, he demanded for the keys to my house! Choi, the guy jam gobe! We dated for merely 4months and the idiot proposed to me! He cried that I shouldn’t emabarrass him by saying no and pleaded I agree to be his. I threw his ring at him in front of the school gate and thankfully the thing rolled into the gutter! He even went to the Landlord who told him I had already paid and had only my name on the reciept and thus have no right to get the apatment. I was ready for a show down. I reported him to 3 police stations, his bank branch where he worked and school authority for threatning me with cultists. I showed him pepper. At a point I will call him late at night to rain incantations that I had taken my time to learn from yoruba films all day and laugh hyterically at the end of the convo (sure he nearly shit in his pant-s lol). With time he stopped taking my calls, bought another sim to beg me. I was gangsta on him, proper Lagos island girl tactics and it worked! In his life ehn, he will not ask from a woman what he gave during the relationship again.

12. Mystique

October 23, 2014 at 1:24 pm

This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo painful to watch. I can’t.

13. Festus

October 23, 2014 at 3:32 pm

When will Nigerian babes start buying things for their men? Secondly, change your makeover, it is scary for me.

• MC

October 24, 2014 at 1:40 pm

They don’t buy things for their men?

14. John Bosco

October 23, 2014 at 3:44 pm

Lol, some babes will tell you I can’t date you, I have a bf but they will be asking you for gifts and some demanding favors. Your bf will be mad if we hang out but won’t be mad if I buy you stuff? I believe time, money and resources should be spent on the right girl ,not one trying to take advantage of you cos she knows you like her, that is why it is good to shine your eye, read the signs and run from those babes trying to exploit you. And vice versa

15. kas

October 24, 2014 at 4:44 pm

When you have a job & they give you a company car, Do you not be return it when you leave the job ?

This post is tacky, your other stuff is cool!

16. Mozis Adekunle