News

Ekiti Governor Fayose’s 5 Sons Looking Fresh in All White! – PHOTOS

Did you know that Ekiti State Governor Ayo Fayose, has five sons? And they look just like him!

A photo of the guys has been floating around the Internet all morning, and the ladies are loving how handsome they look in their all-white attires.

Sources say their names are Joju, Rogba, Tomiwa, Nigba, and Boluwatife.

Check out the photos:

Fayose Sons 2

Fayose sons 1

Photo Credit: Kefytee Photography

1. lizzy

November 4, 2014 at 2:01 pm

I am not from Ekiti and have NO interest in it’s politics but whoever is the PR agent for Fayose is falling flat…..(take a deeper look),
    My professional take….this is soo crass and needless….

2. Anonymous

November 4, 2014 at 2:04 pm

I really do not understand this family. Please while you are it with all the photos, pay the approved list of students of the 2013/2014 scholarship board. Thank you

3. ak

November 4, 2014 at 2:19 pm

Lol why is the one 2nd to the left wearing ice cream shoes?

I guess he was going for the clown look

BN, please this should not be on “News-Features” btw…
    This does not qualify as “News” and neither is it a “Feature”

Maybe under “Style” so that the rest of us who like to learn about actual news worthy events aka BH, Elections, Ebola, world news, can learn

4. Gistyinka Blog

November 4, 2014 at 2:28 pm

Once again, this dude are enjoining government money just like their father.

5. Mimi

November 4, 2014 at 2:44 pm

They’re kinda cute?… I guess this is entertainment news. BellaNaija and this ekiti governor self.

6. Zeal

November 4, 2014 at 2:46 pm

Ego! Chai!

7. Ellious

November 4, 2014 at 2:56 pm

So?… anyway i just dey waka pass

8. Cherelle

November 4, 2014 at 3:07 pm

sebi Same mother ni???

9. ann marie

November 4, 2014 at 3:17 pm

these guys dont evn hv looks that wud make a girl luk at them twice. they are just there, nothing special ….stop overhyping these guys with looks that they dont even have just bcuz they have a wealthy father

• Lolo

November 4, 2014 at 4:27 pm

gbam!gbamest!like seriously o i don’t even understand!

• Exquisite

November 4, 2014 at 8:41 pm

Wealthy father? Looting father.

10. thatshychic

November 4, 2014 at 3:29 pm

Are they looking for the sun indoors?

• BN lover

November 4, 2014 at 8:05 pm

See me oh

11. Bola Odu

November 4, 2014 at 3:32 pm

Wow cool guys

• pepsin

November 4, 2014 at 6:03 pm

Are they from different mothers?

12. Ceetoo

November 4, 2014 at 3:34 pm

At least 3 will do wedding before he leaves office, na here we dey, it will be published right here.

13. Nne

November 4, 2014 at 3:36 pm

nice looking men but seem like they would have crass personalities

14. Anon

November 4, 2014 at 3:49 pm

This time around, they will go all out. I guess the first time around they were shielded due to being younger and four years flew quickly. Some girls will hammer!

15. Asgrl

November 4, 2014 at 4:15 pm

Fear no go make person wan marry inside their family. I mean the day you piss off the son, only God sabi wet in their papa to do…

• Asgrl

November 4, 2014 at 4:16 pm

*wetin their papa go do…

• Mznuella

June 15, 2015 at 7:05 pm

Kill u probably
      ??

16. agi

November 4, 2014 at 4:35 pm

Ekiti State is in t-r-o-u-b-l-e!!! LET THE LOOTING COMMENCE, not 1 but 5 more Fayoses!!! you can tell they are ready to unleash anarchy on the state’s economy! rough looking nobodies….

17. agi

November 4, 2014 at 4:36 pm

….with tacky wannabe SHOES!!!

18. Chai!!!

November 4, 2014 at 4:55 pm

why are you ppl such haters. Is it their fault that their father was more ambitious than your own? If you have nothing nice to say then shut up. Nigerian, I swear smh. Ah ah!

• Exquisite

November 4, 2014 at 8:46 pm

Please shut-up!
      I get that they shouldn’t abuse them because of their Dad but your comment is senseless
      How is Fayose more ambitious than the commenters Father’s? By stealing public funds and creating havoc in Ekiti? If you’re not from Ekiti or if you know next to nothing about politics, hold your peace. You can be defensive but be rational and logical about it.

• Iris

November 4, 2014 at 9:15 pm

You need to expand your vocabulary bank to include words beyond ‘haters.’ Also, if someone has to explain to you that there is a moral difference between ambition and greed / corruption then you are as mediocre in your very existence as in your way of thinking. Fall back please. Moving on, i hope these ones have manners and will not go around slapping judges who disagree with them. I’ll leave at that to keep my comments positive.

19. papaadex

November 4, 2014 at 4:55 pm

Bellanaija ,I guess you are Ekiti son or you have connection with my distinguish Mr governor. On a serious note ,publishing the governor sons picture don’t make any impact on the economy of ekiti . Why can’t you publicize something better ? Who cares about governor sons ? #Bosstingego#

20. madam

November 4, 2014 at 5:11 pm

the shortest is the cutest

21. some hater

November 4, 2014 at 5:20 pm

honestly they dont even look cute. lol!

22. Okiki

November 4, 2014 at 5:50 pm

The shoes and hat though…..

23. ATL's finest

November 4, 2014 at 6:09 pm

I have got my own James Lebron ( 6″4ft). So I’m Gucci 😉 besides, I have seeing more handsome dudes. I don’t do short guys either!!!! With my heels, I’m beyond their heights lol. Next!

24. mulikat

November 4, 2014 at 7:44 pm

Look at them,u know they are sons of Dictator Thugs in power.

25. Brala Bee

November 4, 2014 at 8:03 pm

so these are the bush boys that man and his pretty wife produced. interesting. they must really be rocking my state. champions of the oko…

26. Honeycrown

November 4, 2014 at 8:41 pm

Awon na de duro bi mumu’s lati ya picture.

27. poison ivy

November 4, 2014 at 8:57 pm

@ ATL’s finest, who asked you to do them ehhh#Ashii
    Don’t have anything nice to say then move along

• ATL's finest

November 11, 2014 at 8:47 am

@ Poison Ivy! It’s called freedom of speech & thanks I have noticed U. Bye Felicia the Ms. Poison.. I guess I cussed your bf mtchew

28. just an opinion

November 4, 2014 at 10:24 pm

Geez 5 Fayoses….like 1 wasn’t enough…it’s like an outbreak….sigh

• Bleed Blue

November 5, 2014 at 12:02 pm

Lol…I know right? And there’s no sanitizer to save us from this type.

On a more serious note though, these boys have done nothing wrong to deserve the darts thrown at them here oh…I mean aside from questionable footwear choices, what else can we really castigate them for?
      They didn’t choose what family to be born into na…BN family let’s chill small biko. Haba! 🙂

29. mr man

November 4, 2014 at 11:07 pm

Seriously?

30. Nola

November 5, 2014 at 12:30 am

Thank God Nigerians are becoming smarter ! Thought they were going to be hyping the sons of a confirmed criminal

31. Beauty

November 5, 2014 at 12:47 am

Are Ekiti people generally on the short side? the ones I have met are no taller. Also are they nice to marry? I have one on my case #justaskingoh#

32. Tony

November 5, 2014 at 3:12 am

Guys we need to remind Bella naija that they are loosing direction on News. How does anyone classify these photos as news. A bunch of attention seeking politics kids take photos and it makes your news??? Who cares??? Like seriously i come to know things that are trending on terrorism, health, education and you fill the whole place with Ushbebe and this fayose niggas?

BN if you do not shape up, i would do much negative publicity that there wouldn’t be an alphabet left to your name.

33. Lilo

November 5, 2014 at 5:52 am

They look like thugs…nothing posh or appealing about them. They look like those boys that say ‘ hey girl, got a minute’ and you just keep walking fast or pretend you are busy talking to someone on the phone., totally uninterested in smelling their bad breathe

34. Gbemmy

November 5, 2014 at 7:59 am

Let’s wait and see , it’s on this same Bella naija we would hear the wedding story of how they met after seeing pictures on Bella naija … Everybody is forming I don’t send them now ..

35. vicmajek

November 5, 2014 at 8:16 am

cant stop laughing..na wa oo.wen i was thinking they look cute..i dont even knw anymore..

36. sum1special

November 5, 2014 at 9:59 am

what is fresh about these ones?

37. lonely girl

November 5, 2014 at 10:16 am

@ least Kefytee Photography made money out of this.. Young boys I must say but em are they from different mothers? Really PR in Nigeria is going down the drain. Whats the essence of this please? And @ Bella this aint sponsored at least its not shown here and then whats news about it? Anyway, its their time, hope they live a fulfilled life. Would like to tell them this Yoruba proverb ” Out of a dirty , black pot comes out the white pap.”

38. best angel

November 6, 2014 at 8:17 pm

hmmmmmm,human being!!!

39. KirikiriPrison

April 13, 2015 at 8:31 pm

Sons of shameful corrupt father. They should have hide their corrupt faces from the people of Nigeria, who was robbed and plunder by their criminal father Fayose.

40. bimpe

November 6, 2015 at 4:35 pm

Cute boys …..how I wish they R all mine.i so admire their mum,she’s God-fearing&her natural look.You guys rock?

41. Tunji Urode

October 30, 2016 at 5:33 pm

The 2nd from left is the only one she had for Ayo Fayose. The rest of them she had for Jibola Fijabi Oladipupo.

42. Babe smoke

September 8, 2018 at 4:04 pm

All you haters need help these guys are innocent their father is a governor so thats why they make the news and ththose stupid botched insulting them should go suck a dick fuck all you haters