Relationships

Lola Okoye: No One’s Life should be your Soap Opera or Reality Show. Face Yours! No One is Perfect! Stop Judging…

Lola OmotayoLola Okoye wants the world to know that she is proud of her age, proud to uplift other women and proud to celebrate the successes of others.

She took to her Instagram page this morning to share a long message for her followers and all the people who attacked her about her age recently.

She stated, “Good morning my beautiful people. Let me share some of my thoughts with you…Whilst some of you are busy losing sleep over someone else’s successes whether it be professional or personal, I am busy celebrating the successes of my fellow woman folk! While you are busy tearing a woman down for being aesthetically more appealing than you think you are to the man folk, l am busy giving that woman a thumbs up for adding more colour to the woman folk. You see I am confident and grounded and i do not need to bring another down to feel more beautiful; unlike a lot of you who hide behind your smart phones and fake IG profiles just so that you can show us how sick you are by riping another person apart in hopes that you break that person…..God is watching you o! My sisters and brothers, age or aging is not a flaw it is actually a great privilege and i thank my God for giving me the grace to come this far. I celebrate everyday like its golden as it is a gift to be alive plus like fine wine, I get better with age and I am proud to be my age unlike a lot of you with your fake birth year but hey whatever tickles your fancy, that’s none of my business. I only pray that God gives you all long life and wisdom. Whilst some of you fast and pray and scheme for your fellow woman friend to be unhappy in her marriage or relationship, I stand by that friend as it should be if and when the need arises. No one’s life should be your soap opera or reality show. Face yours! No one is perfect! Stop judging. If you cant stand me, stop IG stalking me….damn! If you think i’m bothered then clearly you truly dont know me. I stand up for the heart broken woman, I stand up for the dumbed wife, I stand up for the single mums out there, I stand up for the jilted. I stand up for the beaten and abused whether mental or physical. I stand for my fellow woman. God bless us all.”

If you are wondering what brought on her rant this morning, yesterday Lola Okoye jumped to the defense of Caroline Danjuma after Caroline posted a message on her own Instagram account for haters, ‘mistresses, sluts and agents of hell’.

Caroline’s message was:

Caroline Danjuma 2

Lola Omotayo supported Caroline’s words with:

Caroline Danjuma

Photo Credit: Instagram

1. Hurperyeahmie

November 11, 2014 at 11:13 am

Lobatan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grabs cold tea, waiting for comments

• becks

November 11, 2014 at 12:56 pm

make i join u jare with 1 bottle of pepsi (Orobo)To be presides

• G

November 11, 2014 at 2:16 pm

Presides or precise?

• Mz Socially Awkward...

November 11, 2014 at 3:54 pm

@G, why are you “tearing down” @becks? Dia is God oh!

Just kidding … *going to the kitchen to grab two “tumblers” for both of us to help becks’ drink her orobo pepsi*

• ATL's finest

November 11, 2014 at 4:06 pm

Lol these hoes ain’t loyal themselves! Especially This heifer called Carolina.

• ATL's finest

November 11, 2014 at 3:50 pm

Lmao!!! Me too with a Starbucks in my hand

• Halia

November 11, 2014 at 11:33 pm

I wanna come! I’ll bring my green tea! Lol #IMAFANOFYOULOLA

• fyre

November 12, 2014 at 7:52 pm

Does water qualify? Abeg…… Cus thats what I grabbed first.

2. rejoyce

November 11, 2014 at 11:21 am

I love women who kip it real

3. jessica

November 11, 2014 at 11:25 am

I love lola and she is a pretty woman but can she please avoid responding to everything on social media and focus on being a good home maker? Common ladies! These men u are even fighting for are silent and you are carrying it upon your tits!!!

• LILO

November 11, 2014 at 11:49 am

The men are probably reading these epistles from another woman’s bed

• Anne

November 11, 2014 at 2:10 pm

Haba, are you speaking from experience?

• Ona

November 11, 2014 at 2:30 pm

Lmaaao. Wicked geh!

• Ms Geeky 30

November 11, 2014 at 11:51 am

I am sorry but I really do not agree with you. If someone insults you, whether it is on social media or by any other forum, it is your right to respond and defend yourself if need be. Now I agree that she does not need to lower herself to the level of those who throw insults willy nilly by using colourful language (which she does not seem to have used in her post from what I can see) but as she is human, it is her right to speak her own truth when and where necessary.
      Everyone attacks celebrities for responding on social media but how about calling out the numerous people who do not know these women personally and spit out venom at them? It doesn’t seem right (or remotely fair) to me that everyone else can say what they like about celebrities and once they respond the once, they are tagged childish. Please leave them be as they are human beings as well!

• Ms Geeky 30

November 11, 2014 at 11:55 am

And also, what do you mean by she should ‘focus on being a good home maker’. It still astounds me the level of ignorance that exists in our society. Smh. Apparently the use of social media is now equivalent to being a bad ‘homemaker (whatever that even means)! What a load of croc!

• Nahum

November 11, 2014 at 12:13 pm

“Good home maker”??? Is that all a woman should be??? And by the way, how about fans and others respecting these women and stop insulting them. I am sorry but ANYONE who is insulted online has the right of reply. Silence in Nigerian mean cowardice….the attacker feels that because you are silent, he/she has won and they keep on attacking. Its time Lola fights back. The poor girl is always being bullied on social media by jobless hooligans that have nothing better to do than spit bile at celebrities.

• Bella

November 11, 2014 at 12:25 pm

Hi I personally think that personally If someone insults you and you are NOT in the public eye (aka a so called celeb or whatever they are called) then by all means please do respond and put people to task, HOWEVER, if you are in this limelight and for a reason, until you keep your personal life personal, you are NOT supposed to respond, cause if you do, you give people ammunition to attack from all angles and as we know that MEN are hardly innocent (if ever) in these instances, then by responding to all IG direct or indirect messages, attacks on social media or magazines, they you are fuelling flame to the fire because you know have no clue what amount of drama will come through the woodworks. So I suggest these celebs know and understand that a war is between two people, take a silent stand and keep your personal life exactly that, personal! that way you avoid all these wahalas o. Where are the men in all these trysts? are they saints who have died? yet they sit back and let us woman chow down each other like dis. Its enough. At this age, where do all these woman get time to sit behind a computer (with all the influence they have in societies;’s social scenes) and report back to the so called haters! We always make time for the things that are important to us, and I shudder to think that this is how they use their time, is this what is important? Men are always going to be men for as long they are women out there allowing them to use and abuse them as they see fit. So unless one has major self respect and no self esteem issues, we will always battle the old tradition of mistress, hoes, side chicks or tricks and whatever else they are called these days. To my married women like Caroline and Lola, I say, raise your kids in your marriage and focus on yourselves. Leave the IG stuff to the young and single out there still finding themselves. If a lady is judged by her virtue – then why doesn’t VB respond to every heifer that has lay claim to her man David Beckham, she is way too busy focusing on her life, her career, her children and her marriage. I am just giving an example here, I am not saying she is the tall and order for the women symbol folk out there. He is by the way one of the most adored men by women and men too. But she uses the social platform for her business. There will always be a bad apple among the pack, will you then choose to respond to all womenfolk based on one person. Abeg, leave us o! you invite into your life what you put out. That said, maturity is very sexy and If I may add, why didn’t Mr Dajumba respond? He is way too busy making money for his sef to be embroiled in dis type of trivia situations, chai, womenfolk, we have such a long way to learn about dis life. Yes Lola has to support her friend but ONLY by telling her not to vent her frustrations onto social media. Wrong platform.

• otrrizzy

November 11, 2014 at 2:26 pm

hmmm somebody summaries please too long………………….

• Baby okuu ..

November 11, 2014 at 3:14 pm

Bella….you are a woman with great sense …………where come from,a sounding GBAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM would affirm your words !!!!! Enough said lovey !

• soso

November 11, 2014 at 3:35 pm

And you that is educating her about proper use of time I can really see how you are using your time wisely by writing an epistle on bellanaija about someone’s problem! *sipping alomo bitters*

• ATL's finest

November 11, 2014 at 3:53 pm

Can’t finish it.. My eyes hurt!!!

• Nicole

November 11, 2014 at 4:33 pm

I used MS Word to check the word count for your comment….. it is a whooping 548 words……that could have gone into someone’s Masters Coursework or Dissertation……..and you were telling Lola something about Time Management…….LMAO.

• PD Young Billionaire

November 12, 2014 at 3:46 am

Thanks Bella!

• Cindy

November 12, 2014 at 12:15 pm

for someone telling Married women to get off the social media, I see you have alot of time in your hands yourself to engage in unreasonable blabbing on this forum which is also “social Media”

• lins

November 13, 2014 at 6:06 am

GOD bless you. I wonder why she pays so much attention and time to all this drama. People will always talk just ignore and move on. Before she got married she was kinda quiet but these days she’s loud. Na wa oo.

• Just me

November 14, 2014 at 12:36 am

She is beautiful and all but each time i see her photos she is frowning or she’s so damn serious.
      She strikes me like someone who gets upset quickly…oh well
      Your husband is in the limelight, it is expected, just find common grounds and keep your home together.
      Silences sometimes is the best answer.
      You do not have to give audience to everything that passes your way. The same are friends who feel they need to know everything, you owe them no explanation. But that is just me.

4. Surely

November 11, 2014 at 11:25 am

These – (Lola, caroline and the bloggers who they’re are referring to) are going through mid life crises… naija women and marriage. Smh. Bruno, over to you! loll

• ekalor

November 11, 2014 at 11:46 am

Hag though: I had to goggle the word just to be sure I still remembered what it meant and as I suspected it still means; an ugly old woman, especially a vicious or malicious one or a witch or sorceress.
      So which is she exactly……
      And I beg to differ, its not only Nigerian women that act like this when they get married… Most women who have been with a man for a while sometimes act like… plus we aren’t in their shoes, we do not know…
      Please live and let live…

• Ms Geeky 30

November 11, 2014 at 11:57 am

I know right? How do you call someone you do not even know a hag? I am just as shocked as you ekalor

• Cindy

November 12, 2014 at 12:20 pm

she migth be old but she is not an ugly woman!!!!! far from it so the word hag does not apply to her tough it seems like u are a vicious fellow, u ought to look in the mirror

• ATL's finest

November 11, 2014 at 3:52 pm

Lol @ Bruno over to U!!!!! I’m waiting ROTFLMAO.

5. Changing Faces

November 11, 2014 at 11:47 am

So you support women just for being women? Are the “sluts” and “agents of satan” also not women? Support them too. Why are the men not labelled philanderers and adulterers? The other women and bloggers are not the issue. .. let’s hold our men to higher standards. Women, perpetually calling other women out on instagram and twitter., it’s time to start calling the men out and stop making wives seem so angry.

6. LILO

November 11, 2014 at 11:48 am

These women will be a lot happier if they stayed off blogs and social media. I mean how did we all coexist peacefully before Instagram , Facebook and Twitter? It’s a bit pretentious to want to floss your loubies on social media yet when strange women try to ruin your happiness, you scream foul. The moment you invite the world into your lives, you don’t get to pick and choose what aspect of your life or business to applaud or criticize. Stay off social media and face your homes,,,then these groupies about husband snatchers will forget you exist.

• Que

November 11, 2014 at 1:23 pm

#cosigning with this.

Imagine if sisi Caro hadn’t gone witch hunting n cursing on Instagram, only the People at the club would have been aware of her husband’s disgraceful ways…. for starters, she made a few thousand followers curious as to what might have caused d rant…..

Displaying fashion and special moments, differs greatly from addressing personal issues….keep your issues personal, or excuse me while I digest and dissect the issues as presented by YOU! How stupid can one be to go warning mistresses on instagram…are you kidding me???!

• baby okuu ..

November 12, 2014 at 10:10 pm

coughing quite intently ………..EXACTLY my dear Que……..it beats me how people start to throw a tantrum when people react to what they themselves throw out in the public……quite belittling i MUST say ….. alllllllllllllllllllll the respect ..ok maybe 90 percent of the “respect and admiration” i have had for the parties involved, (not like my respect would have sent any of them to heaven or something)flew out of the window….i am still in a mini shock ..but if you MUST put your business out there ,you ideally should be strong enough to handle what comes with it …people have a right to react to what is thrown at them …and you guys didn’t expect not to be judged ?seriously???? smh … and please ehhh enough of all the”haters this and haters that” kokoriko…if you are so successful,happy and bla di bla di blah,you won’t be looking for validation in peoples “approval and likes” !!!!!!..And darling celebrities,you won’t be reacting to every dog that barks at you on the way to you journey if you were soooo focused on your destination !!!

7. sunshine

November 11, 2014 at 11:52 am

When you voluntarily and publicly display your personal life on social media, you are giving anyone, and I mean literally ANYONE, the authority to get into your business in any manner they please. It is not possible for you to wake up one morning and display your entire wardrobe in front of your house, but it’s acceptable to do so on Instagram to thousands of people you don’t know from Adam? You can’t discuss the intimate details of your marriage with your own mother but you feel it’s appropriate to share TMI on Twitter? These same people then turn around and start crying ‘haters’ and ‘enemies’ the minute someone that YOU gave permission to come into your space crosses the line. GTFOH!

• ekalor

November 11, 2014 at 12:16 pm

Sunshine, just to be clear, if you put up things on your social media page and people come for you, you are cool with it?

• Bella

November 11, 2014 at 12:30 pm

My dear – you have said it all and in its truest form. Thank you.

• bbaby

November 11, 2014 at 12:34 pm

ose o Sunshine. How can you display all your life on social media and expect people to respect your privacy which you have not respected in the first place. I am afraid to say that she is confirming my fears about her already.

• Fifi

November 11, 2014 at 1:45 pm

God bless u sunshine, well said now to caroline just shut up in case u have forgotten u were once a mistress to the same man u protecting from “mistress n hoes” what goes around………..

• ATL's finest

November 11, 2014 at 3:53 pm

Lmao!!!

• Biko

November 12, 2014 at 4:51 am

Gbam…let me adjust my position (it’s getting real)

• baby okuu ..

November 12, 2014 at 10:12 pm

Odiegwuuu ooo

8. zel

November 11, 2014 at 11:58 am

A zillion likes on this post.tell them Lola!.while they are busy tearing other women down,God is blessing those women to the utter disgrace of their haters.bloody lily livered hypocrites!.i don’t know u personally Lola but u’ve just made my entire week with this post.GOD bless you!

9. jummai

November 11, 2014 at 11:59 am

See gbeke, I wonder how these women sleep at night with all these burdens. chei.

10. RIFF RAFF

November 11, 2014 at 12:01 pm

Lola should go face her in laws and thank her stars Peter’s mother is no more! Can she try that crap with them??? She has forgotten the wahala they used to give her not long ago esp. Jude ? She should take a cue from her younger sister-in-law Anita. Do u see Anita ridiculing herself on instagram?Not even Ify, Jude’s young wife does that. Who said u always have to be of a certain age to command respect?
    See vulgar language sef …from a wife and a mother addressing another wife and mother who equally uses the same crass language.

As for Caro, it is easy to fight mistresses and imaginary agents of hell rather than confront that randy goat she calls a husband. He runs arounds anything yellow and batters her.. Why doesn’t she say anything about it?
    Team Musa my foot!
    A woman will overlook any trash from a man that has plenty moni. Abi, Caro?
    She can’t confront Musa. He ‘ll throw her out and her luxury life will be over.
    Having another child for him hasn’t changed anything!!!! He already has about 17 children with numerous wives and babymamas
    Lola and Caro, abeg chop your husbands’ money and shut it! Esp. Caro. Carry your cross.. Nobody sent you.

• nene

November 11, 2014 at 8:37 pm

lmao. you said it all. i only have some word for these ladies. karma is real, and stop replying comments online, face real people.

• Surely

November 11, 2014 at 10:38 pm

I agree with you but abeg who is to say they cannot curse. If na Peter curse now, you won’t say anything.

• moi

November 12, 2014 at 9:37 pm

2005 likes for you !!!!!!!

11. RIFF RAFF

November 11, 2014 at 12:04 pm

I remember how this chick used to write “silence is golden” when Peter’s family was giving her the headache of her life. Why can’t she apply that “golden silence” today?

• jummai

November 11, 2014 at 1:17 pm

hehehehhehe, oga oooo, that means Silence is no more GOLDEN ooooooo.

12. Beeeee

November 11, 2014 at 12:18 pm

I love it. Unless anyone has personally slept with Musa Danjuma, or they were in the room when he was sleeping with someone, they have no right to judge. So this woman should leave her marriage now because of a rumour? Na wa o…..Even if it was true and she decides to stand by her husband? Its her prerogative. No one deserves an explanation for why she chooses to stand by her husband. Have we really degenerated to this level as human beings? Truly, no one is perfect and we should worry about our own lives instead of nit-picking someone else’s own.

13. Teris

November 11, 2014 at 12:21 pm

o my! such language!!

14. Helena

November 11, 2014 at 12:37 pm

#op but I go talk am. These billionaire boys don start nonsense trend. Na only halfcastes wey una dey put for arm? Diarissss a chi oh! 😀 #MakeIJealousDemJoo #myKidsHairTooTough 😀

15. lucy

November 11, 2014 at 12:41 pm

Lola, emmm Mrs Okolie the good writer, yes u make sense but u can do better by concentrating on ur family ok..

16. shannaro

November 11, 2014 at 12:55 pm

No interest in what’s going on here but if she was attacked for her age her detractors should just go hide in shame with a quickness do not pass go do not collect $200

17. baboushka

November 11, 2014 at 12:56 pm

Let me address Sister Caro first silence is golden yes I read the story of how your husband carried three women who were fighting for him outside a club and took them for an all nighter. Infact that photo that you put out there would have been enough without the outburst if you had to save face. But sisi you didn’t have to respond now see how your dirty laundry is being aired out on comment sections. On the contrary though your outburst tells me that you are probably fed up of your philanderer of a husband but then again madam is it not true that you are 4th abi na 5th wife and you were also his mistress who was lucky enough to be wifed? If so then shhhhh what goes around comes around you married for money you knew what Uncle Musa was all about you made your bed so lay quietly in it or get out simple. I just hope you have a savings account with enough funds to keep you in the lifestyle you are now used to. Lola well done for coming to your friend’s defence but if she is really your friend you should have her number na why not call or whatsapp or send a text must it be notice me all the time? Congrats on keeping it real with you age we don hear.

• baboushka

November 11, 2014 at 1:05 pm

BN I just love how you people love forcing husbands name on people when the woman herself goes by her maiden name hahahaha

• Jide

November 11, 2014 at 4:52 pm

They have refused to drop Kuku behind Funke when the girl hasn’t lived with Abi for over a year now

• Daizzy

November 11, 2014 at 1:12 pm

God bless you for this comment!

• Fifi

November 11, 2014 at 1:51 pm

@babouskla , I had to click the like button 3ce. welldone tell the yellow pawpaws, in life u get what u give

• nene

November 11, 2014 at 8:38 pm

daz all!

18. chu

November 11, 2014 at 1:07 pm

Take a cue from Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, he was accused by more than one woman of adultery, but he never said a word, whether to confirm or deny. Where is that story now?

• Jemimah

November 11, 2014 at 5:43 pm

He did say more than a word actually.He promised us a “Robust reply” but we are yet to see it!

19. pipi

November 11, 2014 at 1:09 pm

i really hope Lola will be happy if will support wife no 2; for instance peter dumps her for wife no 2. I hope someone stood up for the other wives of Musa. Caro should manage the bed she has laid for herself, once a cheat always a cheat.

20. smh smh

November 11, 2014 at 1:35 pm

All these mrs money miss road and their wahala..learn to stay off social media. Geez. Aske uche eze pedro aka bellanaija to teach you how. This lady is one of the most influencial bloggers in africa yet I don’t even know what she looks like.keep stalking blogs and facebook saerching for stories about you and keep yearning dust. U are in the public eye already.if u must stalk blogs learn not to go ranting on ig.u go taya. Just enjoy your husbands money.borrow vicktoria beckham and beyonces calmness and stay mum.I know its hard but the day u chose to marry a public figure u opened the door for speculations and opinion.its not fair but learn to deal with it.u chose that life..haba

21. Vera

November 11, 2014 at 1:35 pm

To Carol and Lola and to other celebrity wives out there,stay out of every social media..trust me you will be happier,u wont get to see what pple say or think abt u or better still learn to ignore things, pple must talk,there must be haters as well..thats the baggage that comes with being a celebrity. Learn frm Beyonce how to remain calm at every rumour like seriously i cherish that alot about her. The greatest lesson in life like they say is to master how to remain calm. So anuty if u cant remian calm simply stay out of social media #fullstop #makewehearwordabeg! #notmybusinessanyways #sipsmypineapplejuice

22. Mist

November 11, 2014 at 1:38 pm

Gees people, isn’t this obvious how all these celeb/Millionaire wives are dead bored! I mean this is full prove that Lola has a lot of time on her hands, i mean for her to have time for all this bullsh*t of responding to everyone who tries to get at her simply states idleness. period!!
    Please no one who is busy doing something important and worthwhile will be this bothered about such rubbish. All these women should just shushh already! did they not want a publicity stunt when they were showing the whole world how rich their better halves were? and how their lives have improved because of that? abi one man go chop? all these yellow pawpaw women are ready to grab their own share of the cake once they see how rich and juicy it is. and by word will they get it any possible way.
    If you get a man in a vicious corny way i guess you have constant headaches and worries of who can get him the same way u did.

23. chee

November 11, 2014 at 1:40 pm

Just sipping chilled coke…hehehe,d rich also cry!LMAO

24. Berry Dakara

November 11, 2014 at 1:43 pm

Why do grown women refer to each other (their friends o) as bitches?

berrydakara.blogspot.com

• Hilda Shangotola

November 11, 2014 at 2:08 pm

Lol…i dont like it but its a term of endearment apparently…

• the Beloved

November 11, 2014 at 5:48 pm

It is not an endearment please, a bitch is a female dog. Unless, it has become like the word, gay, which now means something else from what we were taught in school,

• oma Oma

November 11, 2014 at 2:38 pm

I really don’t get why GROWN women would call their own close friends female Dogs???? Such vulgarity!!

• Nonye

November 11, 2014 at 4:47 pm

Oh no but its cool because its constantly used by airheads on social media. Its suddenly cool for my mother’s agemate to be using it.

• ATL's finest

November 11, 2014 at 4:04 pm

Lol! Well it doesn’t have a great meaning but when it comes to friends, it’s like same we are in this together!!! They hold it down

• Nonye

November 11, 2014 at 4:48 pm

Ok b**ch.

25. Bella

November 11, 2014 at 1:47 pm

Please if I may, I don’t normally follow people /celebs on IG , et al, but I have just been curious since this outburst by Sister Caro and to savour my curiosity checked her IG account and it is private. How na? lol

26. tina

November 11, 2014 at 2:20 pm

When you put your family buisness in the public domain you are automatically going to get varied opinions from the general public. Such is life. It’s unfortunate that people need public approval for personnal stuff. It’s an indication of some deep rooted low self esteem issues. It’s not even like u got paid for your privacy ie interview in a top notch media that pay mega box for the inconvenience of the public opinion it’s you putting yourself out there for free and pathetic enough to think the world should just love you. My advise to you is just enjoy your lifestyle, stop seeking attention and then cry wolf when you get undesirable attention. Stop checking out your popularity on social media. It is your husbands whose jobs expose them to public , not you. Go and cook stew for your husbands and children , go to school or something. You guys have got too much time on your hands . You guys need to respect your ages and rise above this nonsense. It’s not classy.

27. ngozi

November 11, 2014 at 2:31 pm

@Bella, your comment is 100% spot on.. this two women are just…. i have no words… and people really follow this people, giving them false sense of popularity. ok oo

28. $exyD

November 11, 2014 at 2:36 pm

These people are also human. Pls put yourselves in their shoes….i remember vividly when Lola didn’t respond to all d ish btw Brothers psquare, people said she’s too proud…the devil in d family…etc…now she’s giving a matured response but people are not still satisfied!
    Human beings are insatiable…do your best and leave d rest..people will talk…just do you!
    !!omu Iya dun!!

29. Samember

November 11, 2014 at 2:50 pm

Changing Faces, wear your glasses and read Lola’s comment again if you can. She went on to qualify the type of women she supports. Biko look before your show your ignorance ehh.

• Changing Faces

November 11, 2014 at 6:55 pm

And ofcourse your intelligence starts and ends on bellanaija! Taa gbafuo… Ignoramus

• Reverse

November 11, 2014 at 6:57 pm

Mistresses association, we see you. Welcome o

30. ritzy

November 11, 2014 at 2:53 pm

This Lola Lady Self i don’t Understand, is it that, she is always battling with herself within on how people should treat her? it is understood that you should once in a while cover up for your friend, but the way and manner she putts it, is not just it. there is never a time she makes or writes a comment you wont hear the sound of her rash bossy attitude, hope she is happy in that marriage of hers? and as for the fuss she makes all the time about her age, she is not the First neither will she be the last to be married with much age difference. please and please again, madam Lola come down from your high horse and try a little to be friendly for Pete’s sake there is what they call a smile on a beautiful face, even monalissa smiled a little on her Port rate. as for your Friend, indeed onu ga na ekwu li li…..(Mouth must talk whether good or bad).

Am out of Here.

• Fisa

November 11, 2014 at 5:33 pm

Monalisa’s Portrait not “Port Rate””Olodo go back to school and learn how to read and write.

• moi

November 12, 2014 at 9:46 pm

Pele,life must be so hard you don’t have a sense of humour .

• girl

November 11, 2014 at 6:05 pm

port gini???? LOOOOOOOOOOLLLL

31. Laura

November 11, 2014 at 3:09 pm

This Lola should go and sit down please. Silence is golden. She’s always talking about how people are stalking her or talking about her r/ship or whatever. Haba! People always talk, get over it.
    Is that why she never smiles in any of her pictures!
    My dear Lola, people will always hate, just concentrate on your family, and give us all a break.

32. Baby okuu ..

November 11, 2014 at 3:10 pm

JOBLESSNESS INCOPORATED …

33. Bokun

November 11, 2014 at 3:20 pm

Me thinks you should just stick to the advise of your mirror mirror on the wall no need to solicite people’s opinion. Your mirror mirror says you are the finest of them all comfirmed by your oga on top, abi. So which one you dey come here to rant about notting. Some people can never be satisfied. Come o! Wat are your popularity credentials again. Na movie you act, abi na sing you sing. You be miss beauty or wetin . Lola I luv u girl but just shift back into your box Joor.stop forcing yourself down people’s throat like take take take.

34. brainchild

November 11, 2014 at 3:27 pm

but she is wearing contact in this picture

35. brainchild

November 11, 2014 at 3:36 pm

Does lola know what “bothered” means? She writes that she’s not bothered by the haters at the same time she’s writing an epistle against the haters using such strong words like damn

• Halia

November 11, 2014 at 11:49 pm

@ brainchild- yeah you actually read my mind. Though I’m a big fan of what she said, her fiery spirit, I think contrarily she is; should have not added that part. Lol! Anyway she keeps 100. #cheerstopositivevibes

36. burcurlarh

November 11, 2014 at 3:38 pm

if you say you have no sin be the first to cast the stone……..just passing by. au revior

37. keechi

November 11, 2014 at 3:44 pm

Keep calm and eat some jollof rice guys.

38. ATL's finest

November 11, 2014 at 4:01 pm

My recommendation for these chicks!!!! @ Mrs. Okoye plastic fake surgery will work for your cheeks !!!! Too pretty not to have a smile & you are loco for co-signing for the Mistress and her IG BS!!! @ Carolina under of pot calling kettle black!! Does it hurt to be cheated on?? So all of a sudden, ” silent isn’t golden” anymore mtchew! My friend put a muscle in your mouth & have severAl seats!!! There’s a saying ” be mindful how you got him because u can loose him that way!

39. Lilibet

November 11, 2014 at 4:02 pm

Na wa for these women. So you have finished dealing with real life people, and obviously accomplish everything you set out to do this year and so you now have surplus time and energy to engage in battle with faceless digital ghost. I hail you na o. I hope you have strenght you are going to need it punching all these shadows. Ever heard of the saying sticks and stones, you are old enough so I am sure you have . It definitely applies to this situation. Joblessness and the Internet. The devil is a liar.

40. Vere

November 11, 2014 at 4:19 pm

@surely,they are referring to stella dimoko korkus blog.She wrote something about caro’s husband infidelity.

• Busarni

November 11, 2014 at 7:32 pm

So you just jump from one blog to the other. Information minister, Oya clap for yourself.

41. Jenny

November 11, 2014 at 4:26 pm

The only thing im trying to understand here is why a grown ass woman is referring to her friend as a bitch? A 43 yr old woman at that. O di egwu. Secondly, she is clearly pained and the things said abt her keeps her awake at night or she wont be going this hard. My mom is 46 and ill be damned if she came on social media acting like a rabid teenager fighting my friend’s hubby’s thots

• Jenny

November 11, 2014 at 4:39 pm

*HER friend’s hubby’s thots.

42. Noble (http://www.lagosconvo.com)

November 11, 2014 at 4:33 pm

What does it profit a soul to tear another down? What?!

43. Cece

November 11, 2014 at 5:12 pm

As simple as deactivating their accounts.

african-sweetheart.com

44. Jide

November 11, 2014 at 5:29 pm

Ile olowo, ogba were.

45. Bvl

November 11, 2014 at 6:24 pm

I am truly ashamed of this old hag called Lola… Is that the kind of words your teaching your kids at home? As for Caroline… What hoes around comes around … That husband of yours was married and you still slept with him as a side chick … This is just Genesis , you never reach Exodus you don begin cry!! Bella if you like don’t post my comment… Lol

46. Bet why....

November 11, 2014 at 6:57 pm

Wait so its now ok for former sidechicks/homewreckers to have a happy ending?! The nerve of auntie
    Caro to be calling fellow sidechicks name when she was the queen side chic before getting wifed! Did u expect for the pain u caused other women not to speak for them.
    Karma is real boo. U went with other side chics and yall had an orgy and u got “lucky” enough to be the kept ho so dont come here and front like u have amnesia all of a sudden o. Sorry, i have absolutely noooo sympathy for homewreckers like h. U reap wht u sow sweety. Go and face ur community d*ck of a husband so he can act right…..and hopefully stop panel beating u too. If not u can keep consoling urself with designer clothes and shoes and plastic surgery. As for ur letter “P” looking friend, i wont even waste my time on that attention – agbaya.

47. Bliss

November 11, 2014 at 7:41 pm

I was all for lola and Ms. Caro until I read these comments. When I read Caro’s vent, I thought she had every right to be angry at mistresses trying to break her home. But after learning that she used to be his mistress/side chick too and eventually broke another woman’s home to become his umpteenth wife, then I wonder what she “hexpected.” In my books, there is practically no difference btw u and the current mistresses. Just that they are not as experienced as u were when u were like them. Or maybe they are just smart enough to see that they don’t want to be in ur place. Any way shaaa, What whores around, comes whoring right back around to you. You made ur bed Caro. Just sleep on it jejely and stop disturbing us with ur rants. If sleep no take do u, drink NyQuil. #sipstea then whistling Wizkid’s ” Caro ur body necessary . . .”

48. j

November 11, 2014 at 7:58 pm

Lola and Caro… shut up and speak less – go have playdates offline and enjoy your married lifes.. End of convo!

49. Queen1

November 11, 2014 at 8:31 pm

Sigh. Social media just doesn’t know what it has started in the lives of human beings……

50. Queen1

November 11, 2014 at 8:32 pm

Sigh. Social media just doesn’t know what it has started in the lives of human beings….

51. nene

November 11, 2014 at 9:08 pm

women..women. see caroline defending her husband who the whole of lagos knows about. shame on you caroline. she seems to be attracted to randy men..anyone remember 2face? but this time she picked a billionaire, which makes it 1000 times worse. mschew. it’s sad that young girls still make mistakes that their mothers/aunties made in the past. live a good life (karma is real), be independent, make your own money, and guard your heart very well, so if any man tries bullshit, you can move on with your life. as for lola, nne biko leave social media alone, what is your own in the matter sef. support ko, support ni. go and support widows if you’re looking for women to support..mschew.

52. J

November 12, 2014 at 1:42 am

53. brownchocolate

November 12, 2014 at 2:24 am

The fact that she referred to Carol as a b****tch gives me great concern.

54. Osiaw

November 12, 2014 at 4:09 am

This is pretty sad…using God’s name in the same sentences as curse words…very sad. Misplaced allegiance to the West and how they talk.

55. thebest

November 12, 2014 at 8:02 am

Haba Lola. you are not innocent too. People know your story… If other women did that to you during your time, you wouldnt have enjoyed it… It would been wise for you to be silent….

56. Genny

November 12, 2014 at 10:37 am

Most times its the bloggers that post about celebrities and thereby bringing their private lives out. how many celebs have posted their private life stories on blogs? ABSOLUTELY NONE . bloggers always in quest of looking for news dig up issues about these celebs both true and untrue and post them. commom we all have relationships , married and single and we have issues but nobody cares to dig us cos we are not celebs. most hubbys cheat on their wives just like these celeb but we hide them but when it comes to celebs bloggers over blow the issues. please leave them alone cos they are human. imagine news since months now about Tiwa and hubby. have they said anything about it? NOOOOOOOOOOO but these bloggers keep fueling the issiue adding salt . i like Lola . some women are so troublesome and envious .

57. bunmite

November 12, 2014 at 11:18 am

Hmm! I like Lola, very much & still like her. Wow! she’s 43 & she looks so beautiful but she made a mistake by interfering in Caro’s affair. Putting herself in this type of limelight is bad.

58. misusfab

November 12, 2014 at 11:39 am

I had a great time soaking my bowl of garri and groundnut while reading through all the comments…quite entertaining. lol

59. laughter

November 12, 2014 at 12:32 pm

if your day at work ain’t going so smooth, just visit bellanaija and read the comments. you’ll laugh till you pee

60. Cindy

November 12, 2014 at 12:52 pm

Really!!!! if it were my mum it wud´ve been kul cos it would mean she is human afterall. You guys need to broaden ur mentality around here, it is sickening how you guys think.

61. uju

November 12, 2014 at 4:34 pm

Lola really???….your friend is a bitch???…ok ooo…

62. Ada

November 12, 2014 at 6:57 pm

I love what you just did.I really dont know why people will not mind their business.Lola, you are a pretty and intelligent woman.Enjoy your husband and children and leave the haters to continue talking while you continue to be blessed by God.Age is a number.Go girl!

63. Faith

November 12, 2014 at 7:33 pm

Perfect!

64. Differ

November 12, 2014 at 8:28 pm

A good example of humans not happy to be paid back in their own coin!
    *Really in her case she might claim to love the man…..may be these mistresses are also in love*
    Anyway you will need more than vexing your anger on Twitter to retain the last sit.
    We can empathize with you like your friend did…..if that makes it feel better but seriously, that ain’t gonna solve your problem. Good luck!

65. Idomagirl

November 12, 2014 at 11:34 pm

Damn..These comments.

66. Lola

November 13, 2014 at 8:50 am

She’s a pretty woman but true married women hold your husbands that’s how one father of 3 was texting me I refused to answer him and he came to my office physically

67. Kbabie

November 17, 2014 at 10:36 am

These women should go and rest abeg. So if a friend calls me a “bitch”, its now a compliment? I actually blame those who dig social media pages for news. Keep your life out of social media. Shikena!