Style

All Natural? Stylist Lilian Unachukwu Reacts to Comments that She Wore a Butt Pad, Waist Trainer and Foam Bra to the 2014 Headies

Lilian Unachukwu

Celebrity stylist Lilian Unachukwu looked gorgeous last night at the 2014 Headies as she showed off her curves in a lovely yellow dress with a black belt-sash to accentuate her curves.

A few people however commented that she used a lot of things to enhance her shape saying she had on a butt pad, waist trainer and a foam bra.

Lilian 1Lilian 2

Lilian laughed off the comments and posted a picture to shut down the comments:

Lilian

Check out her outfit for the event, and let us know what you think.

Capture 1 Capture

Photo Credit: Instagram – Lilian Unachukwu

1. mrs chidukane

December 15, 2014 at 12:09 pm

Lilian has always had a hot body. She used to be my girl crush till I started noticing some things I didn’t like, lol. That is all her I believe though I think she wore a corset under her dress

2. sum1special

December 15, 2014 at 12:12 pm

Hmmmmm..looks like a butt pad to me.

3. Banke

December 15, 2014 at 12:15 pm

Something doesn’t look right! ofcos she’s wearing smfing underneath.

4. Lara

December 15, 2014 at 12:16 pm

I don’t mean to be rude but its so obvious you cant breathe from what your wearing inside, since you said its natural * Lips sealed*

5. Belle

December 15, 2014 at 12:31 pm

There is something suspicious about her new found curves, she was never this curvy. One have to look ar her previous pictures. Beside that bikin pose gives every woman a curve silhouette

6. Abi

December 15, 2014 at 12:34 pm

She’s not wearing butt pads but this chick definitely has a waist trainer on. She looks good though

7. eesha

December 15, 2014 at 12:35 pm

It’s obvious she wore a waist trainer, don’t know about but pad though.

• eesha

December 15, 2014 at 12:40 pm

*butt

8. Thatgidigirl

December 15, 2014 at 12:50 pm

social media’s got grown ass women acting like juvenile idiots. So you put up a pic of your arse to prove people wrong, you might as well strip naked cos you can’t win it all. You forgot the foam bra part, put up a proof for that too we want to SEE.

• Idak

December 15, 2014 at 8:52 pm

I will love this comment until the link breaks.

• Bleed Blue

December 16, 2014 at 9:12 am

Idak I picked up the comment “loving” from where you left off.

Social media is causing a cancerous kind of desire for public approval.

• lindsay

December 18, 2014 at 1:28 pm

you are in no place to judge and she doesnt owe any of you more proof. get a life

9. Babym

December 15, 2014 at 12:51 pm

Hold up! Wait a Minute! I dont get what the fuss is! lets assume she is wearing everything mentioned! since when did that become a crime! Even supermodels wear body shapers all the time so I really dont get why ppl fuss so much over ohhh she wearing body magic and what not. Im just like Duhhh those garments were made for a reason! To help you look better. so what the issue. I see the way ppl go hard on Toolz as well and it sickens me. Hypocrites much!

• Ona

December 15, 2014 at 2:20 pm

I dont really care if she wears butt/boob pads etc tho i think shes wearing a waist cincher at least but its reallyyyy irritating when grown ass people use other human beings as a moral compass. “Even supermodels wear body shapers? So what? Does that make what shes doing any better or worse?! Many supermodels are known to snort coke to stay thin too…..does that now make doing drugs ok to u?

• vivian

December 15, 2014 at 4:02 pm

i “heart” you…

• Madam of Life

December 15, 2014 at 4:28 pm

My friend stop doing as if you do not know what she means. Can you here yourself? Moral compass untop waist cinchers lmao. so it is now morally wrong? abeg go siddon jare.

• Chacha

December 15, 2014 at 7:40 pm

^^^I totally understand what onah is trying to say. People are so fond of saying; this celeb did this or that celeb did that, in a bid to validate what someone is doing. Its almost as if theyre trying to say that whatever celebs sanction is ok to do. I dont think her moral compass comment only had to do with the body enhancer/pads in question and u know it. The matter has more to do with people validating everything only because ” X celeb did it” so stop exaggerating.

• Oh na na

December 15, 2014 at 10:38 pm

I totally agree with Babym. And I think what she meant is that even ppl “supermodels” that don’t need cinchers wear them. I don’t think her comment meant validating anything. On this topic I think we shld leave and let live. If you want to walk around with no bra for support that’s cool. If u want to hide u lady lumps that’s cool too

• flossygloss

December 15, 2014 at 2:36 pm

lol there definitely is something underneath that dress.lilian u dnt nid to lie.we av eyes besides we no go flog u naw

• flossygloss

December 15, 2014 at 2:39 pm

lol!!there definitely is something underneath that dress.lilian tlk true na we no go flog u

10. Que

December 15, 2014 at 12:52 pm

The only thing nice about this look is her body…..

11. happychick

December 15, 2014 at 12:56 pm

human beings chai! even after the gurl posted a pic of her hot body u still arguing she’s wearing something, please learn to appreciate something good biko, to me she is not wearing anything underneath….if its beyonce na nobody will venture to investigate.., World P’s

12. SASSYCASSIE

December 15, 2014 at 12:57 pm

Lilian is a natural beauty but does way too much. And yeah, she is def wearing a waist/ bum trainer. Plus, that dress is way too tight for her.

• Olajumoke

December 15, 2014 at 3:20 pm

humans sha! waist trainer, bum pads…….. whatever, are they not made for ladies? most guys here have their gf wearing without their knowledge. If her lovely dress is too tight, Biko, she didn’t complain nw. sure it suits her. leave the pretty lady alone. I’m loving her outfit sha #thumbsup#

13. Abegbe

December 15, 2014 at 12:59 pm

abeg der is somethg underneath the dress……..watever sah! ko kan mi sah…….

14. ti

December 15, 2014 at 1:00 pm

She’s not wearing a waist trainer people, if she were, her lower abdomen won’t bulge as it is in the picture, she’s actually curvy but I think she’s adding more weight hence the pronounced hip

15. Anon

December 15, 2014 at 1:04 pm

The bum area doesn’t look nice. Not all dresses are made for people with big hips/bums

16. Dee

December 15, 2014 at 1:11 pm

Butt pad,waist trainer etc. There are a lot of babes with correct figure 8. My auditor in a bank statistics are 36-25-43.. See flat stomach.She lives on salad and vegetable smoothies ..

17. vien

December 15, 2014 at 1:30 pm

loool i just dey lafff,suck belle,make shirt fyn ….

18. Zane

December 15, 2014 at 1:31 pm

I don’t see anything wrong in wearing waist trainer so far it is worn well. Models even wear it. The wearisome part is when someone hugs u and feels a hard substance instead of flesh.
    If her stomach pops now! Na trouble. Pple will always comment good or bad.

Our mothers used to wear girdles etc.

19. IRA

December 15, 2014 at 1:31 pm

She does looks beautiful but no doubt d dress make everything look quite artificial, mayb shez curvy but d hips dont look natural, d bust looks padded..

20. Amazeballs!!!!!!

December 15, 2014 at 1:43 pm

story for the gods!!!!!…..Lilian has always been shapy since secondary school…….all you see is real!!!!!!!……unless she’s been wearing them since secondary school sha…..lol

21. kenitola

December 15, 2014 at 1:47 pm

ewo this girl don koba ara e

22. alicia

December 15, 2014 at 2:21 pm

She’s beautiful no doubt abt dat but d waist doesn’t sit well on her ass, wen she turned behind it’s extremely obvious she wore a whole lot of tins, she’s got d curve but dat was overemphasised and pushing all d beautiful curve she has

23. cee

December 15, 2014 at 2:37 pm

Underwear for everyone! Whats with the criticism. Underwear is in the shop to give a smoth finish and satisfy whatever anyones idea of the perfect shape is. Seriously how is her underwear harming anyone, why are we asked to critic the presence or absence of underwear. Everyone should wear good underwear its no different from getting acrylic nails, hair weaves/extension braids or conrows. Actually good underwear is more important than those listed above

24. Barbieb

December 15, 2014 at 2:39 pm

there is no big deal is she is wearing a waist trainer or watever problem is when u start to lie and fool urself

25. Anonymous

December 15, 2014 at 2:43 pm

its true joor…make she no dey lie. Looks 2 me like she used most of those things…

26. Yayi Boni

December 15, 2014 at 2:54 pm

Though that is none of my business, leave the lady alone.. mind your own business.. Gee ! Why Africans are haters??? Though I don’t like this type of big butt.. but, what she does it’s none of our beez wax… Jesus!

• Barbieb

December 15, 2014 at 5:50 pm

Err having an opinion Dsnt make anyone a hater, if you don’t want people in ur business then do not put ur business out there. If you are trying to be a “celeb” and constantly putting urself out there u r definitely begging for it .

27. Missy

December 15, 2014 at 2:56 pm

Fake butt/real butt/fake waist/real waist…whatever! Why would I care if I’m not your husband? Waiting to see a picture of your breasts though. You just have to proove dem critics wrong all the way.
    But seriously, she’s squeezing herself too hard everywhere. Her underwear is squeezing, her dress is squeezing. Chill out some!

28. word

December 15, 2014 at 2:57 pm

Unfortunately it does look padded. Maybe its d sewing or d underwear ***side-eye.

29. viva

December 15, 2014 at 3:02 pm

hmmmm see all dis ppl go kill smbody oooo I cm dey think say real oooo

30. Oma Oma

December 15, 2014 at 3:25 pm

She’s naturally endowed, I know because she’s been friends with a family friend since Uni.days, …[email protected]
    mrs chidukane, I understand what you’re saying. Noticed she had an attitude or maybe she’s not been in a bad mood the times we’ve met#JustSaying

31. omoibo

December 15, 2014 at 3:58 pm

Lilian nwa papa, I have to come in for a closer observation and in this case feeling on the booty is believing… Drops the mic and leave the room 😀

32. Goody

December 15, 2014 at 4:29 pm

Why cann’t people appreciate her beauty instead of commenting about what she is wearing inside? Did anybody open the dress? Nawaoh! Naija . We should understand that everything in life is PACKAGING.

33. ariel

December 15, 2014 at 5:30 pm

She wore…….. joor………

34. babygiwa

December 15, 2014 at 6:12 pm

Doesn’t look real… What u decide to wear underneath your dress is your business but when you start to fool yourself then there might be a problem…

35. Opium4dSoul

December 15, 2014 at 6:13 pm

All I see is cellulite..c’est fini!

36. kd

December 15, 2014 at 7:22 pm

I dont see anything wrong if she wore a waist cincher or what not. I wear a waist cincher depending on d kinda dress but I think she should have gone a size up so it wouldnt be as obvious. For me, my guy knows i have a waist cincher. He is d only one that matters when it comes to my body…

37. Hian!

December 15, 2014 at 8:18 pm

What the hell is a “FOAM” Bra????????? BN, ehwwwww, it’s called “padded bra” When you are not omo alatas in lagos island, you should have called it “koste” sef

38. AVID BLOG READER

December 15, 2014 at 8:50 pm

I can’t believe she bothered to respond. Silence is golden!

39. sheedah

December 15, 2014 at 8:57 pm

If she is dis shapy y does she look horrible in the yellow dress.that is to tell you she wore a bad waist cincher and a bad butt pad.

40. Dexter

December 16, 2014 at 5:41 am

She is a beautiful woman anyways and she looks good.

41. ada

December 16, 2014 at 8:59 am

Shes wearing corset and this is wrong? Chineke kedu ihe m na ga afu na dis obodo Nigeria.

I never comment here but I just have to this time. My goodness People are hypocrites. Pls walk around naked. You know, completely bare so that we know you are all natural. Do you not wear bras? leave them breast hanging down now, why the lift? Oh and I see many are not aware of the original uses of panties too. So irritating. Since medival times women have worn corsets infact as a woman in the old days not wearing them was even weird. if you had no corsets on you were looked as somehow. Simply because times have loosened up a bit because women wanted more freedom in the body doesn’t give anyone any right to speak on another woman’s clothing choice (in this kind of case). Like Nigerians are really sickening sometimes in their judgements. Its almost as if people didn’t go to school to learn a thing about life and how to have an opinion. Damn.

42. peace

December 16, 2014 at 9:00 am

Honestly, she has time to respond. Is obvious these ladies dream, eat on social media… Gosh!!
    She even posted a picture to justify…..

43. Kachi

December 16, 2014 at 9:28 am

I think the issue is the dress. The tailoring and fit is extremely poor.

44. jhennique

December 16, 2014 at 12:18 pm

abeg she shud go and take seat! are we blind? cant we not see? she defo used something. whether waist cincher or butt pad or something but that waist-hip curve is not normal. when u are not Jennifer Lopez! Mbok stop!

• lindsay

December 18, 2014 at 1:25 pm

so what if she did? lets see your own body mscheww!

45. Stylovida

December 16, 2014 at 2:33 pm

Cute like that!!

46. blunt ibo girl

December 16, 2014 at 6:20 pm

Nna this looks like a china parcel. , she even suck the belle make the clothe fine

47. Koffie

December 20, 2014 at 1:01 am

It’s the dress’ fitting (tightness) that makes it seem unreal. And many women have sharp curves or do I say structured curves? Nothing wrong with that. What amused me is that she bothered to respond. If they say your ninnies don’t look ‘real’, would you give us a flash just to prove otherwise? That’s a little disturbing
    And nna BN, foam bra bawo? Una for write ‘Komu’ sef