Events

First Photos! The Stars present their Best Style Game at 2014 Music Meets Runway

Toke Makinwa

Toke Makinwa

The 2014 Music Meets Runway is taking place right now at the Eko Hotel & Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos.

BN Style will update you with more photos. Check out the stars at the event and what they wore.

Seyi Shay

Dokun & Joro Olumofin

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Noble Igwe & Olamide Adedeji

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Noble Igwe & Olamide Adedeji

Photo Credit: Instagram | Spice TV Africa

1. amh

December 23, 2014 at 11:12 pm

Lovely guest. Dokun and joro.hmm extra hot. GQ HOT.

• BN lover

December 24, 2014 at 6:50 am

My dear……..this Joro guy slays for the World…..i can’t shout. If I say I’m crushing now,i’m preparing myself 4 one major trauma…. God dey

2. ya

December 23, 2014 at 11:20 pm

The Olumofin Brothers……Lol they make me giggle

Everyone looks good….

3. bruno

December 24, 2014 at 12:01 am

I love what toke is wearing. love the over exaggerated peplum.

lagos socialite aka pot belly face, how u doing (wendy williams voice)

emma nyra that dress is too short, when breeze blows fowl yansh go open.

• ms lala

December 24, 2014 at 2:53 am

why evils…who is the pot belly face!!!!!!!….someone asked what noble does for a living? he runs a delivery service called 360 delivery limited which is actually good. met him a few times..Nobs is a decent cool guy…he needs to say no to some invite sha lol.

• bruno

December 24, 2014 at 5:55 am

@ms lala. u see ur life. puma

I wasnt talking about noble igwe, (I dont even know who noble igwe is)

I was talking about that guy that wrote a nasty article saying naija girls have pot belly.

• Ona

December 24, 2014 at 6:25 am

Lmaaaooo. Bruno NEVER forgets!

Are those high-waist pants he’s wearing? Looking like uncle cletus. Lmao! The overdo with that guy is too obvious.

Love love the peplum on Toke’s outfit! Love the lace design/material on kunbi.

• BN lover

December 24, 2014 at 6:53 am

Bruno please who was the shade for……Joro or Nobs…..Please don’t let me die in suspense.

• Speak Out

December 24, 2014 at 10:25 am

Lol Bruno! I thought I was the only one that remembered the annoying pot belly advice. Immediately I saw the picture of the brothers, I naturally hissed in my mind. I wonder, though, what the first set of comments meant by “the Olumofin brothers slayed”. They seem too annoying to even see any positive side.

4. Clo

December 24, 2014 at 12:02 am

Nice pictures, well dressed set of people. Kunbi dress wowed me. I LIKE

5. mary

December 24, 2014 at 12:09 am

beautiful faces, Please someone should remind me what this Noble Igwe does again. he is seen at almost every event, even the opening ceremony of pure water, he must be there. Ahhh, doesn’t he ever say no to an invitation ?. MTN,

• mrs chidukane

December 24, 2014 at 9:36 am

@mary and to all it may concern, Noble is also a blogger. He actually runs 2 blogs. He’s not my friend but for him to be invited to every event means he’s doing something right. Do you know how many events BN is invited to or is it because they don’t put up their pictures at such events? Abeg free Noble, he’s living his life and having fun. Free food and drinks plus networking, i’m happy for him. Besides, this event was ticketed abii? Nobody prevented you guys from attending.

• Que

December 24, 2014 at 10:56 am

@Mary, google 360nobs.com, google 360 delivery, google stylevitae.com for your answers. The boy is a worker and employer of labour. Free am o!

• ogey

December 24, 2014 at 11:55 am

you’d be surprised he could be getting paid to make appearances, networking, meet prospective clients. work wont come to you if you just sit home doing nothing you have to go and get what you want. He’s doing well for himself his “MTN” nature is paying his bills.

6. kekefabulous

December 24, 2014 at 12:20 am

Toke U must be a party freak. U are at every damn event…

7. splendourdudi

December 24, 2014 at 12:44 am

I love time and Caroline’s outfit. Pls what is cuppy wearing! You go girl @pearl! Love d all white ensemble!

8. bukky

December 24, 2014 at 12:44 am

Sigh @Gbemi O.O…one day sa, she will get it right!

9. splendourdudi

December 24, 2014 at 12:45 am

*toke and Caroline

10. Angie

December 24, 2014 at 12:48 am

Please what is emma nyra wearing….smh

• Ona

December 24, 2014 at 6:27 am

Is the sky blue?

11. zeb

December 24, 2014 at 1:41 am

fine people, Muna body of a goddess

• Lynda

December 24, 2014 at 10:48 pm

What body of a goddess? She has a bad shape, pls leave that thing! lol

12. *Real* Nice Anon

December 24, 2014 at 2:26 am

Erm Toke go ahead and freaking SLAY! Noble looks amazing too.

13. mogbo moya

December 24, 2014 at 3:47 am

Toke’s dress is too hot! Anyone knows what she’s wearing?

14. tee

December 24, 2014 at 4:30 am

Toke the slayer……..waattt…..beautiful kunbi is blowing my mind tooo

15. eww lol

December 24, 2014 at 4:57 am

Muna is built like a man. So hefty! Shapeless!!!!

16. ami

December 24, 2014 at 5:25 am

I haven’t loved Seyi Shays look in a long time. I love it here. Alot.

17. Lol

December 24, 2014 at 5:59 am

Its a fashion show not a wedding or gala event..as always naija’s so extra…

• koko

December 24, 2014 at 10:18 am

pray tell, what exactly do you mean by “so extra”?

18. Dexter

December 24, 2014 at 6:06 am

I absolutely love love what Kunbi is putting on.Sizzling!

19. Her Duchessness

December 24, 2014 at 7:19 am

I want Kunbi’s dress but she can keep the headgear

20. benny

December 24, 2014 at 7:54 am

What toke is wearing looks like a wheizdurm franklyn piece. The guy is good

21. Busarni

December 24, 2014 at 8:07 am

Errrmmm!! You guys finally succeeded in making lilian sit down for a pix. Awon haters; denying us from seeing her well endowed backside. It’s all natural!!! Patoranking looking like a thug.

22. adelegirl

December 24, 2014 at 8:24 am

Toke Makinwa slayed in that outfit! Ahn ahn! Too bunz! Pls who is Toke Makinwa’s dress by? I need to know!
    Almost all the guests looked really classy, elegant and well dressed. I like Gbemi OO’s oufit and look. She looks like she lost weight. Looking good girl! Lilian Unachukwu looking so elegant. Love it. Noble, pls what is the meaning of this look ehn?! smh!

23. stephy

December 24, 2014 at 9:57 am

Toke d slayer, kunbi I love d lacy material, infact I love ur dress.Pearl has got a body to die for,Ebuka u do no wrong in my eyes baby…fabulous !

24. i no send

December 24, 2014 at 10:16 am

one word for Toke dress..stunning i want…… those olumofin bros are hot chai…..finally awww musa and caroline …i love their love..ok good bye

25. [email protected]

December 24, 2014 at 10:55 am

MMR was dope….was there live!!! the artistes were awesome….

26. Que

December 24, 2014 at 11:00 am

Kunbi’s lace, yes… the style -overdone; the growth potruding from her forehead- ccomplete no!

27. Matilda O

December 24, 2014 at 11:34 am

More and more, Toke is growing on me… LOVE LOVE LOVE her dress, i could do without the sleeves though, but still!

28. tybay

December 24, 2014 at 1:19 pm

For the first time ever, I absolutely love Toke’s look here. She literally put her best foot forward…
    Seyi Shay would have gone on record for looking nice, but i cant help but feel that her outfit is too forced and ‘costumey.’ She should have ditched the hairdo and glasses. Every other thing about her outfit Is cool….
    Seems like Emma Nyra and Victoria Kimani are best buddies now.
    Pearl of Sound city also looks nice…
    Enough said, for now!

29. would love to see more

December 24, 2014 at 1:27 pm

dj cuppy is certainly an “unadventurous dresser” hair et clothing

30. graceworth