Relationships

Her One & Only! See Beautiful Photos from Ibinabo Fiberesima’s White Wedding

Ibinabo Fiberesima's White Wedding - December 2014 - BellaNaija.com 01
Congratulations are officially in order for Actors Guild of Nigeria President Ibinabo Fiberesima.

After her traditional wedding to Uche Egbuka on Thursday, the couple had their white wedding ceremony on Saturday.

The bride walked down the aisle in a white satin and lace dress, with diamond drop earrings. She arrived at the church in a carriage, and walked down the aisle with an elder and her daughter.

After the church ceremony, Ibinabo switched up her style, opting for a dazzling blue dress as she danced the day away with friends and colleagues including Nkem Owoh, Segun Arinze, Patience Ozokwor and Lilian Bach.

Take a look at the photos.
Ibinabo Fiberesima's White Wedding - December 2014 - BellaNaija.com 02

Ibinabo Fiberesima's White Wedding - December 2014 - BellaNaija.com 018

Ibinabo Fiberesima's White Wedding - December 2014 - BellaNaija.com 019

Ibinabo Fiberesima's White Wedding - December 2014 - BellaNaija.com 020

Ibinabo Fiberesima's White Wedding - December 2014 - BellaNaija.com 021

1. justsaidit

December 21, 2014 at 6:07 pm

beautiful….She is a beautiful woman who has carried herself with so much grace and charisma over the years…as women this should be the focus oh, then everything else like marriage will come in time….

2. Beeeee

December 21, 2014 at 6:20 pm

*her style

3. tish

December 21, 2014 at 6:23 pm

Na wa o. Well sha, to each his own

4. newbie

December 21, 2014 at 6:24 pm

I love the cake and boy does her hubby remind me of my heartthrob Idris Elba! Happy married life to them.

5. Queen Meg I

December 21, 2014 at 6:25 pm

Everything is so beautiful! Her dress is killing me. Simple and classy. I wish her the best of married life.

6. Chinwe

December 21, 2014 at 6:25 pm

She does know how to boogie

7. Deedara

December 21, 2014 at 6:43 pm

Beautiful pictures!! They look very happy and at peace. May it be so for the rest of their lives together. Happy Married Life to them both.

8. ACE

December 21, 2014 at 6:55 pm

Lovely…I Like. Wishing you a life of Happiness and God’s favour

9. Marie Antoinette

December 21, 2014 at 7:03 pm

God indeed makes all things beautiful in HIS time!
    Congrats to the couple.

10. frankliet

December 21, 2014 at 7:42 pm

After all those kids, I salute you ma. You are a beautiful woman.

• idomagirl

December 21, 2014 at 9:26 pm

She too fine!

11. linda

December 21, 2014 at 7:49 pm

One word: blue. Love the blue dress. Off topic watching single and married and I think yvonne is a terrible actress

12. MOSIWOMEKA

December 21, 2014 at 7:50 pm

I WISH HER ALL THE BEST

13. Eno

December 21, 2014 at 8:08 pm

Whoever made her up did that pretty face no justice. Kind of reminds me of my wedding makeup artist ten years ago. SMH. At the end of the day, the joy radiating from these pictures warm up my heart. I celebrate with her and her husband. May their joy and love for each other never cease.

14. Diddie

December 21, 2014 at 8:17 pm

Wow…lovely wedding cake,lovely couple,lovely pixs….every thing was on point.Wish the couple the best!

15. mary

December 21, 2014 at 8:31 pm

beautiful i wish her the best in her new home

16. ATL's finest

December 21, 2014 at 8:39 pm

Awwwwies!,Congrats to her.. Lovely colors jeez I love her wedding gown..Matured couple/ wedding.. I see U Mama G.. God bless you both.

17. MOSIWOMEKA

December 21, 2014 at 8:54 pm

I WISH HER THE BEST AND PRAY THIS UNION LASTS FOREVER.

18. Missy J

December 21, 2014 at 9:07 pm

Awwww her Husband looks really cool, calm, collected and mature but you don’t want to cross his path (Loool Missy J nah wah to you ooh, nah through pics you take see all these qualities?!!) Congrats to them….And the bride looks beautiful in blue.

• Aibee

December 22, 2014 at 9:24 am

Funny thing Missy J, I had those same thoughts while looking at their engagement pictures. The man looks affable with a steel core. Happy married life to them. God bless their home.

19. ConcernedNigerian

December 21, 2014 at 9:36 pm

How old is she again? Oh dear she’s such a beauty. And I get this relaxed vibe from the couple. Ageing looks beautiful on them. Love and life is all I wish the couple.
    My people any day, mama G, Osuofia, Lilian Bach, I sight y’all

20. Made

December 21, 2014 at 9:47 pm

Was John Okafor (Mr Ibu) invited….lol?

• RIFF RAFF

December 22, 2014 at 12:16 pm

Oya, where is Clarion Chukwura?

21. A veil? nne l, after 5kwanu?? kimmon!!

December 21, 2014 at 10:04 pm

Nne, Wai nauuu? U wan try? Veil tings after 5pukins kuo??? Mba nno. I used to gree ya own till u do diz wan.

• baboushka

December 21, 2014 at 11:07 pm

The white wedding gown that over zealous religious people have come to associate with virginity, purity etc was actually a trend started by Queen Victoria who wore white to her wedding before that brides wore their ‘Sunday best” to their wedding which were mostly dark coloured clothes grey, blue etc think along those lines.
      The white wedding ceremony is the white man’s tradition which was brought to Africa thanks to Christianity and colonization always remember that. Now if she wore something she should not have worn as a mother and not virgin bride during her trad AFRICAN NIGERIAN ceremonies then you have a case but for this NO a big fat NO

• ada nnewi

December 22, 2014 at 3:17 am

How is it your business?

• benny

December 22, 2014 at 6:09 am

Five kids… five beautiful kids… + success, + a banging body, + a major career, + money in the bank, + love, + this handsome man.
      This is a super woman right here. A great woman who bounced back from many lows. I respect her.

Don’t hate… Appreciate!

• ekalor

December 22, 2014 at 8:25 am

Please research what wedding veils represent… it is to ward off evil…And I do believe that after 5 children or not evil is still EVIL

22. baboushka

December 21, 2014 at 10:21 pm

Congrats IB you make a beautiful bride! I wonder how many heels sank into that sand at the reception I hope y’all had flats in your bags.
    I love their swan cake!

• didabliz

December 22, 2014 at 11:23 am

i wish i had the time 2 like ur comment a million times!!!!! Plssss lets stop the hate! Everyone has a story! Her’s is definitely ending well which is what matters. Wish her all the best and more! She is a rally beautiful woman, u need to see her in person without makeup, flawless!!! Happy married life ma’am!

23. jcsgrl

December 21, 2014 at 11:13 pm

Ok IB you fine but your man, dayummm! Sexy fox with that salt and pepper mustache and bald haur. Ok let me stop drooling and face my lane. Happy married life to you

24. BN lover

December 21, 2014 at 11:17 pm

Fine woman….like very beautiful woman…the make up artist didn’t do u justice, rather she tried 2 ruin ur already beautiful (perfect) face!

25. joy

December 22, 2014 at 12:06 am

Dis is a strong woman still kiping her head high wit d mega heartbreaks after five kids imagine and d murder Case still determined to b happy hope dis works for u honestly luv u and kip being happy congrats

26. BEAUTIFULNBLESSED

December 22, 2014 at 1:54 am

WISH HER WELL. SO HAPPY FOR HER. CONGRATULATIONS!

27. ami

December 22, 2014 at 2:03 am

Just to add my own two cent. She looked amazing and her makeup was exquisite.

28. Mostest

December 22, 2014 at 2:09 am

We can celebrate their union and wish them well but let’s not bring the issue of carrying herself with grace and charisma over the years. Dr Giwa’s family will not forget so soon

29. tee

December 22, 2014 at 4:13 am

she looks soo beautiful!!
    that blue dress is all kinds of awesome on her!!! (y)
    patience ozokwor and nkem owoh are giving me life!!!!! LOVE them!!!!

30. Tunde J

December 22, 2014 at 4:59 am

Awww how adorable. So happy for you guys. Up UI

31. ZIZI

December 22, 2014 at 7:34 am

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, AND HER MAN LOOKS COOL AND MATURED. THEY LOOK HAPPY TOGETHER. WISH YOU THIS AND MORE HAPPINESS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIVES.

32. sugar

December 22, 2014 at 8:21 am

Inspiring! and Ibinabo you’re a pretty woman and ur hubby is handsome too. Wish you the very best

33. Frances Okoro

December 22, 2014 at 8:27 am

Wow! She has 5kids???
    She is so beautiful!
    Wish them as beautiful marriage filled with love.

imperfectlyperfectlives.com

34. Voltron

December 22, 2014 at 8:57 am

She adopted two kids and had three biological children …..thats why she is blessed ….when you adopt your own kids …you too shall be blessed 🙂 Happy Married Life Ibinabo 🙂

35. Ememobong

December 22, 2014 at 9:42 am

This is a true testimony that everything good will come eventually if you just trust in God, do what needs to be done and be good. Ibinabo, I celebrate with you, may your joy never cease.

36. sum1special

December 22, 2014 at 9:58 am

She looks adobs..Happy married life to her.

37. baboushka

December 22, 2014 at 10:13 am

@WHYDIDSHEWEARVEILAASKER…..Let me educate you the origin of the veil was to ward off evil spirits the bridesmaids were veiled too so that evil spirits would get confused as to who the bride was, got nothing to do with pikins or the lack of.
    The white wedding ceremony is the white man’s tradition which was brought to Africa thanks to Christianity and colonization always remember that. Now if she wore something she should not have worn as a mother and not virgin bride during her trad AFRICAN NIGERIAN ceremonies then you may have a case

38. jonathan www.amarachia.blogspot.com

December 22, 2014 at 10:13 am

she is real beautiful

39. adelegirl

December 22, 2014 at 11:48 am

Her joy is so infectious! And she looked lovely too. Her husband is a TDH kinda kinda guy. Bless! Happy married life Ib, your joy is infectious and I pray this joy in your marriage endures till eternity.

40. Mariaah

December 22, 2014 at 12:14 pm

Aww shuck! This lady is gorgeous. The makeup artist though… Haba?! Either way, I wish her all the joy and happyness. This picture warms my heart: http://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Ibinabo-Fiberesimas-White-Wedding-December-2014-BellaNaija.com-014.jpg

And yeah I agree with the comments about the husband. He kinda reminds me of my father. Tall, dark, handsome face, calm voice but trust me, you really won’t want to get into trouble with him! 🙂

41. dee

December 22, 2014 at 2:01 pm

wow, beautiful woman, love the gown…pls does anyone have info on how much it costs to rent the chapel of ressurection (university of ibadan ) hall for wedding reception….wanna start planning for my D day in 2015

42. Asa na Dallas

December 22, 2014 at 3:50 pm

Nnem congrats ooo. Beautiful wedding. Damn she look so pretty, Bia una say she get how many kids again? Haba she get good genes oooo kai.

43. nola

December 23, 2014 at 10:30 am

Congrats.. gorgeous!! she used to own fiki boat club in those days right?? harlem world party and all.LOOOL.. kai sec school days sha…

44. hmmm

December 23, 2014 at 9:36 pm

she is a very beautiful woman. But i do not like her makeup though.
    Congratulations to her.

45. Akua

December 23, 2014 at 11:18 pm

Did I read anywhere that she has kids? Yes, not a kid, but kids! She is a beautiful woman for real. Congratulations are in order my dear… I wish you all the best in life.

46. DONYE

April 25, 2015 at 9:09 pm

IB , YOU RE SUPER LUCKY . IF YOU COME TO DIS WORLD AGAIN , NA IBINABO POPSY GO STILL CALL YOU . GLORY TO GOD . WE ALL NEED MATURED ND CIVILISED MEN LIKE UR HUBBY . CONGRATULATIONS ND WISHING EVERY DIVINE WISDOM FROM TAMUNO !!!!!