News

Stella Damasus’ Most Candid Interview Yet! Addresses “Husband Snatcher” Jabs, Being Happy with Daniel & New Music

BellaNaija.com

Stella Damasus - December 2014 - BellaNaija.com 01
Now this is a must watch. Stella Damasus gives the best interview ever.

The Nigerian movie star is living life to the fullest right now and we can tell. In an interview with Golden Icons, Stella opens up about a lot of things like never before.

She speaks to host Emma Emerson, on her late husband Jaiye Aboderin, her happy life with Daniel Ademinokan, and criticism about their relationship. Yup, she confirmed their relationship.

Stella also dishes about her daughters, rumours of her dating Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) and training young talents. She also plans to release a new song “My Man” on December 20th.

If you know Stella from all the interviews she has done as well as her web series, you know that she doesn’t hold back. That is why it is worth the watch.
Part 1

On tying the knot with Jaiye Aboderin at the age of 21: “I always wanted to start early. I always wanted to have children early. I wanted to have a marriage early, I wanted to grow with a family. I wanted to learn the inside of it, I didn’t want to wait and grow, and mature, and become big and famous then start to wonder ‘oh, will anyone marry me now’.

I didn’t want that to happen because at 16 I was already popular. I was making money, I was travelling. So at that point looking at my life, I said, if I do this for another five (5), six (6), seven (7) years, and I don’t start a family, it will become more difficult for me later on. And so, I decided if I find somebody who I love, who will love me back, we will go together. We will fight all the fight, make up, we will do whatever, but we will grow old together. And that’s what happened.

And I am happy I made that decision, because today I have a 15 year old. I grew up with my children. When you see the three of us, and you see my daughters, you will think we are sisters. And we talk as friends. So it was an important thing for me. To have a family, and have that…I needed something to check me. We have a tendency to be crazy and do whatever we like because we could get away with anything, we could travel all over the world, we could get people to like us like this (snaps finger), we had money to throw around. If I don’t have that family unit to check me, I don’t know what I would have become and I won’t lie about that.”

On recovering from losing him: Recover? Do you really recover? They say time heals. I say, I have a different definition, I say time numbs. It is not something that heals, and then that’s it, it’s gone, it’s gone, No. This is someone you planned to spend the rest of your life with, and grow with.

We made plans, like every other couple. And when that happened…he died when I was 26 with two children. I just felt that my life had ended. So, but with time, this year, December 3rd will 10 years, one full decade. So it is not healing, I won’t call it healing but I will say it numbs it and once in a while, it comes up and the pain is as fresh like yesterday but it is how you deal with it that matters.

And that’s what I have had to do for the past 10 years but I am very grateful for the family I have, for the people I have around me. For that, you need a lot of strength. God helped me through it all.”

On Widow being her story: “Widow is a true life story but not my story. The woman who I played lives with her children in the UK. I did Widow, months before my husband passed away. So I saw the lady that I played, so when the movie came out, the movie came out after my husband had died.

It didn’t come out before. So when it came out, everybody thought ‘oh that’s her story, she was telling her story’. It wasn’t my story. I wasn’t upset, I was actually grateful that I did such a great job that people believed that it was me. Because as at the time I was doing it, my husband was, in fact he was the one dropping me off on location. So it means I must have done a very good job for people to actual feel it and say oh that’s her story.”

Stella Damasus - December 2014 - BellaNaija.com 02

Part 2

On her relationship with Daniel Ademinokan: “Let me put it this way. Let me help you hit the nail on the head. One of the comments I have seen consistently, over and over again, is ‘Stella snatches somebody’s husband’, ‘Stella the husband snatcher’, which is what has been going on. And I had sworn that I would never talk about it, or even listen or stress myself about this thing but I have decided to do this now, so that I end this once and for all.

First of all, let me paint a picture for you and you let me know what makes sense to you. When I looked up the word snatch or steal, ehh, let’s go to the dictionary. It means, forcefully taking something away from its original position. Forcefully. From its original position to another position. Something that does not belong to you. That’s what I gathered from the word snatch or steal.

So I looked at me, Stella, and I wondered to myself, how is it possible to go to somebody’s home, and take a man, and take his son, away from his home and say follow me. You are a man, and according to their story, he is happily married inside his home. With his family complete and I walk into that home, to forcefully take a man, abled bodied man, and a kid, away from somebody’s hand and you are there looking at me. How does that work?

Did they accuse me of using voodoo? Yes or no? They said no. Okay, did I put a gun on anybody’s head and remove somebody from somewhere? They said no. So logically, if people actually sit down and think about it intelligently, how do you snatch somebody from somebody and the person is there looking at you?

So when you see a man who has settled ties with a woman and decides to move on with his life and you feel that there is something in this man that you like and he likes you. I am not a kid. I am 36 years old. I am not about to start hiding myself. I was waiting for somebody to actually ask me this question, because all I have heard for the past two, three years are rumours. They said, blogs said, this said. Nobody has been bold enough to confront me and ask me. So I say, if I steal something from somebody, and the person is really the owner of the thing, you come and ask me, ‘you took something from me, give me back’.

But nobody was able to that. And I am like, if I meet an abled bodied man that has left and moved on. That is not even in the same house with whoever and is not doing anything with whoever, and both parties have decided this thing is not going anywhere, and they have gone their separate ways, why is it that it easier for the world to blame the woman that the man has decided to end up with?

Why is it that it is always that woman that scattered that home? The two people that did things that nobody was there, nobody said something must have happened between this two people but it is always somebody else that is the problem. And I always say, I do not tolerate blaming anybody for your own problems. I have had problems.

After my late husband’s death, I got married again and the marriage didn’t work. After eight (8) months, it crashed. People didn’t hear much about it, why? We were both mature to understand that we came together, we knew that the thing was not working, instead of us to become enemies we will remain friends, let’s just let it go quietly. And we let it go quietly. I didn’t blame anybody else for doing it, he didn’t blame anybody else for doing it. So I am wondering, two people come together they go their separate ways, this one meets somebody, all of a sudden, it is that somebody that is the problem. Did anybody ever ask, what went wrong? Why would a man pick up his son and walk away from his marriage?

Was there anytime another woman was the problem until the man moved on with another woman? Nobody brought up Stella’s name, then all of a sudden, ‘oh he’s moved on with somebody else (snaps fingers), it must be her’. How? I am still waiting for somebody to come with proof to say ‘oh when they were still in marriage, when they were still in a house, you came and did this.’ So the reason why I don’t like talking about it is that, there are some things I would say to you and you would look at me like ‘oh wow’ but I don’t want to be derogatory, I don’t want to tow the line that other people have towed by talking bad about people.

I would never do that but the stories started coming. At first I ignored it, I just kept quiet, and then it was all over the place, Google, blogs, and I am like, one day, one day, I would tell my story. There’s a reason why I am respecting certain people, respecting certain legal issues that are going on. So there might be some things I may not hammer on, but whenever you hear this person snatched this person’s, you will ask the person, the person that they said was the original owner, what was the person doing when they were snatching the person from him or her? I don’t get it. Do you understand?

So I look at it, I am not ugly, I am not dumb. Of all the men in the world, I will now go and look for somebody else’s own and say this is the one I want. If he didn’t come out of it and say I want to be with you and you want to be with me, how? Why would I come and grab…? Am I that bad looking? Am I that old?.”

On if she ever thought she and Daniel, should go their separate ways: Not at all, not at all. You know why? Because my conscience was clear. Whatever issues a man has with his wife or whatever, when they deal with it, they deal with it, I don’t come into it. And once you are done with it, and ready to move on, and you want to move on with me, and I want a life with you, it’s me and you. I don’t care what anybody else is thinking or saying.

People have said this, it hurt because of the impression people tried to create but I looked at myself and asked myself, Stella in your heart do you believe you did anything bad? If my answer is no, then my dear, there is no looking back. Because I am not a kid for me to make a decision and say I want to be with this person. If I marry 10, it concern you? That’s what I used to say.

If I have 50 husbands, how does that affect you? Does it change my work? I do my work, you enjoy it. Enjoy it. It’s not about what I do in my bedroom that is your issue because you don’t really know what happens in people’s bedrooms. You don’t know what happens in marriages, you don’t know why people like us are very weary of people knowing our business.

You don’t know how many marriages are suffering in silence. The issue of domestic violence that I am fighting for, it’s part of it. There are marriages that they will tell themselves, especially celebrities we suffer from that, you are in a marriage and because you are worried about the press, the media, you stay in. You just stay in, you act, you play for the camera, you act like everything is okay. Then you get home and everything is hell because you know the moment you take that bold step and walk away, the backlash will be so bad.

But you now ask yourself, to stay in and become a monster or to just quietly live and preserve my sanity. When you leave to preserve your sanity, then the world wants to make you crazy. You understand. So it’s a matter of choice. People make choices everyday. They’ve made theirs, I have made mine. If you can’t deal with it, no problem. It is my life. Live yours, and I will live mine. And I am Happy. I am not ashamed. Never a moment of regret.”

1. Personal Assistant

December 16, 2014 at 9:28 am

Stella if na your pikin dem kolobi like that, you would have made a video of you crying and playing the victim. All Doris wants is her baby.
    In 15years, 3 husbands. Well it’s your business whatever you do with your kpekus?

• poison ivy

December 16, 2014 at 11:22 am

The lil man needs his mother and father present to have a healthy childhood.
      I use to have so much respect for her especially when she made that “am a strong willed mother video”……..Now all I see is trash#Amsorry

December 16, 2014 at 6:18 pm

Passing such judgment based on assumptions you have formed in your mind is a larger pack of thrash my dear!

• Toke

February 28, 2015 at 7:53 pm

Stella, issues are issues ok. No one is talking in a vacuum, there was an incident,and it’s the same way they talk about elections, child labor, domestic violence , Whitney, Micheal Jackson etc or are you telling me that you have never given a comment on an issue that involved another human being. Face it, you guys are in the news so deal with it. I understand that you are also replying your critics. That’s no problem, you can hire a company to clean your records on the internet. I really don’t care. Dorris, issues are best dealt with now. You are losing your son gradually. and not thinking about your future don’t wait for his wedding day o. They grow up quickly. If you wait for that day, his wife may insult you stylishly.

• Ani

December 16, 2014 at 3:44 pm

So how does that got to do with Stella ??? nonsense

December 16, 2014 at 6:16 pm

You should be asking Daniel that question, not Stella. You are just buttressed one of the points she made in the video: accusing her or holding her responsible for somebody else’s action. Did she steal Doris child? No! You can not judge her based on what you expect of her, when you don’t even know the FACTS of the entire “case”. I’m sure Doris knows what to do if she wants to see her son. All this pity-party you are throwing here based on SPECULATIONS is more of a problem than whatever you accuse Stella of, or expect of her. I pray you get judged harshly like this in real life based on speculations. Can I get an amen to that?

• Tee

February 7, 2015 at 9:42 pm

Shut up!!

2. lindo

December 16, 2014 at 9:30 am

This is deep! Pls let the comments roll in…Nways I would ever love Daniel and Doris together.

3. Newjwel

December 16, 2014 at 9:31 am

Hmmmmmmm

4. SmashingM

December 16, 2014 at 9:31 am

Mixed feelings here…. waiting for the comments

5. BIMBO

December 16, 2014 at 9:34 am

hmmm na wa oooo life is a choice really!

6. Ma'am

December 16, 2014 at 9:37 am

As much as you don’t care about what anyone thinks about you, it’s very important you care about what GOD thinks about you. I wish you what you wish yourself!

7. Taiwo

December 16, 2014 at 9:37 am

reading this just gave me a headache, my head feels like it’s been snatched. *sigh*

• Hauwa

December 16, 2014 at 11:26 am

Have you read the dictionary definition of ‘Snatch’…it is to forcefully..

Lollol…I learnt that today =)

8. Ralph

December 16, 2014 at 9:41 am

I think people should let her be. I personally never saw anything wrong with what happened. She has stated it here that the man was already separated from his wife. It isn’t fair to keep bashing her on and on. Decisions have been made and everybody is happy where they are. We the audience should just let it go and move on with our lives. Just my opinion though, don’t know about the next person.

• Tee

February 7, 2015 at 9:44 pm

She is coming for your sisters man next

• Folake

February 28, 2015 at 7:57 pm

I understand sha. As long as she wasn’t the reason they got separated. That’s when there is an issue and we can term it snatching officially.

• leti

April 30, 2015 at 8:47 am

and also people u must not judge one another is it a crime that she is a celeb

9. Melvy

December 16, 2014 at 9:44 am

This woman can talk sha…

10. devious maids

December 16, 2014 at 9:45 am

“People make choices everyday. They’ve made theirs, I have made mine. If you can’t deal with it, no problem. It is my life. Live yours, and I will live mine. And I am Happy. I am not ashamed. Never a moment of regret.” my sentiments exactly,be you be free be happy.

11. Obaby

December 16, 2014 at 9:45 am

I love you Stella so very much… You are my mentor from day 1 because you keep telling the truth. People and most especially “Nigerians” must talk no matter what… SD keep doing what you know how to do best with your Boo!!! Am very proud of you…

• Tee

February 7, 2015 at 9:46 pm

Association of home wreckers “Mentor nkwa”

12. Flow

December 16, 2014 at 9:50 am

Hmmmm, see matters o! Well I think husband snatching is rather a harsh and senseless term to use to describe anyone! I just don’t understand why or how anyone could be snatched! Unless of course they were forcefully taken(abduction) or some supernatural ingredients were applied, if not, then all I see is two consenting adults that have chosen to be happy together, the circumstances leading to their choice to be together will never be fully known to us, it is not our place to tag Stella names without having firsthand knowledge of what went down. That being said, It is not impossible for someone to orchestrate a seperation between a couple just to get the one you want, some people will go to the end of the world if they have to, to put asunder to people’s relationship, but at the end of the day, it will be the couple’s call, some people have a thick skin to withstand temptations, others don’t. But at the end of the day, it will be a way of assessing and evaluating ones relationship.

• Yaher

December 17, 2014 at 9:48 am

Oh puullleessseeee!!!! spear me the lecture on the word “snatching”. We all know when people use the word snatched, its never the literal meaning, the same goes for “you’ve killed me” can a dead person talk and so many euphemised and personified sentences and words. Stella sounds so defensive, the guilt shows! I don’t get what’s with people and “be happy” phrase these days, everybody be using it In the ” wrongest” context.FYI you can’t be happy on another’s misery. Everybody supporting Stella I pray that when you and your husbands are having a squabble, another lady would provide him a squabble free life and he will head to her dome, since it makes both of them happy. Single ladies always talking trash since 1900 and always talking like as if they know what it is to be a wife. Wait and let your guy find love in the arms of another and let me see if you will give your blessings!

• Tumi

February 28, 2015 at 7:34 pm

Yaher. You have said it all.. Please who did figures of Speech in school. Similie, Metaphor, Hyperbole, Euphenism etc. as if the English language is always literal. E.g Death came calling and took the old Monarch. Ok, did the old Monarch hear the voice of death, or did death dial his cell phone. It’s always easy to make comments if the issue is out of your peronal private life ” were dun wo loja kose bi lomo’ If Daniel were to be your husband and the boy your son, Bella wouldn’t even be able to upload her stories. Home, news,feautures,music,style,beauty,weddings,career,relationships, living and inspired will be filled with your story.

13. Ellious

December 16, 2014 at 10:03 am

Hmmmn.. quiet revealing, anyway it made sense bc pple shud nt always listen to one side of a story, d summary of it all is 4 pple out there 2 mind their business.. #truetalk#

14. Eerinmide

December 16, 2014 at 10:07 am

lol! Her mannerism is so awesome. I beg you, live your life. The only person you answer to is God. Every other person can chop yansh biko

• Tomi

February 28, 2015 at 7:04 pm

Everybody mentions God even Boko Haram, we can so much involve God in all we do. Good or bad.

15. Mimi

December 16, 2014 at 10:07 am

I totally understand Stella. We humans never want to accept facts. If something is not working, you let it go and move on, which is exactly what happened. We only get upset at things like this because we are in that situation forgetting to think outside the box.

We don’t pray for our marriages to flop but if the foundation is faulty, it is faulty, we pray, move on and think of how we can forge ahead. If really, Doris (i really like her as well) knows deep down, Daniel and herself will work things out then they would have worked it out buh guess what? PRIDE set in.

I personally do not see anything wrong, what ever is yours will always be yours.

• Folu

February 28, 2015 at 8:06 pm

That addege has kept people from figthing for what belongs to them. One needs discernment. Some things will fall on your laps stresslessly while you must fight for other things. It’s like when people say’enemies can’t change your destiny but can only draw you back’ Let’s think about that statement so is it such a great achievement for a man to begin high school at the age of 70.Yes people will be inspired but deep within their hearts, they prefer to have achieved early, surrounded by grand and great grandchildren and living in good health at that age,

16. Nully

December 16, 2014 at 10:11 am

yes sister stella, so many busy bodies in other people’s matter. They dont read their Bible

• Tomi

February 28, 2015 at 7:05 pm

Busy bodies only when people say something you don’t like but not busybodies when they call you a mentor. Yeah right. We all just like looking good to everyone for self image reasons. Human beings sha. God have mercy on us.,

17. word

December 16, 2014 at 10:18 am

Wait sef, after d Daniel-‘snatching’ feat whatelse has dis woman achieved in her life and career lately?! Mehn i used to loooove dis chic until all dis avoidable mess she shamelessly walked into.

December 16, 2014 at 6:27 pm

If you watched the video objectively, you no doubt would have heard a few of her achievements. With a prejudiced mind that you have, you were unable to decipher anything because you probably were looking for avenues or points to call her out on. Achievers are not judgmental based on hearsay and assumptions, so you just might be representing exactly the same kind of person you presume Stella to be. Or is asking such an insensitive question one of your achievements?? #JustAsking

• Ogechi

December 19, 2014 at 4:23 pm

Shame on U for praise this Osu homewrecker.

• Tola

February 28, 2015 at 7:26 pm

Now this is the issue with our world. Seperate achievement from character. Eg, a neurosurgeon rapes a girl. The next thing is ‘Oh no, he is a neurosurgeon, he is so smart and went to Harvard, Standford, Camridge and Yale. In fact, he has just given the Bill Gate’s foundation billions of dollars to help eradicate HIV in Africa. ‘Wonderful, highly achiever but let’s get back to the character issue which is the question God will ask the judges of the society, Judge fairly whether he be rich or poor. The same reason is why a woman marries a devil. ‘Oh my gosh, he is so handsoime, works in wallstreet and I saw his picture with the mayor in his mansion yet he chews women like toothpick. I am not even directing it to Stella in particular. Society keep your values on please.

18. Nahum

December 16, 2014 at 10:30 am

Stella please SHUT UP about this “snatching” nonsense joor!!! A grown man can not be snatched. Rather, lets focus on you SNATCHING Doris’ child!!! Give Doris back her child, you BABY SNATCHER!!!!

December 16, 2014 at 6:30 pm

My dear, you caught her “flagrante delicto”(red-handed) snatching Doris child? Or was it on CCTV camera footage? Pray tell. Smh. May you be accused wrongly and judged harshly in your life as you just did Stella. Can I hear a big amen? If u did not say amen to that then have a re-think.

19. EVERYTHING LEGAL

December 16, 2014 at 10:35 am

i quite agree with her, if she marries 10 husbands not anyone’s business…… Widowhood is not easy in this part of the world, cos re-marrying is not an easy thing. That being said, I think stella should look at it from another angle, how can Daniel take the son away from Doris. Who does that????? He cunningly took Him away from the mother……
    Stella how would u have felt if upon jaiyes death Jaiyes family took Angelica and her sister (your two children) away from u and maintain that u are irresponsible and u cannot take care of the children.. How would u feel? Am sure u know the importance of having your child. Am sure u would fight tooth and nail with Jaiyes family for the children

Or Imagine if Jaiye is still alve and He for reasons known to Him leaves u and decides to be with another woman… He takes Angelica and the sister to live with him and the other Woman.. Even if you were evil and the other woman is an Angel…. Would u allow Jaiye take the children and live with the other woman

From your interview, I can see that your children are your world, so also Doris child is supposed to be her world but she has been denied that opportunity, I am not saying u are behind the child issue between Doris and Daniel. However, u can play the role of a virtuous woman and talk to Mr Daniel to ensure the son goes back to His Mum and let them figure out how aniel will see and have good access to His son, but let that Child live with his Mom. Dont U know she can be traumatized emotionally and psychologically cos of the denial of seeing her son (Darling just imagine the Joy when she sees and holds her son)

• Sweet Mother

December 16, 2014 at 12:04 pm

@ Everything Legal. Your comment brought tears to my eyes. Being a mother of a 19 month old child. Having said that, as u rightly pointed out ; No body is judging you Stella. Nonetheless, there are 3 adults involved and what makes this case so peculiar is the innocent child involved . Stella encourage Daniel to return or at least allow the little boy see his mother. No matter what transpired or went wrong btwn Doris & Daniel . Doris remains the child’s mum, No excuse or reason in this world erases that. A bad wife or ex wife does not automatically shut her out of her child’s life. Daniel is so lucky his James Bond moves took place in Nigeria.
      Stella you are so lucky you have your own kids otherwise u probably would have been labelled more names. If the child were to be with the mum, maybe it wont be so messy . It will have been a case of two ex husband & wife separating which is often the normal way of doing things….
      Stella am sure u have worked so hard for the name u have built so far, in fact I was an admirer of your speech during the sen yerima issue. Stella pls harken to the voice of reason and let the boy be returned to his mum. You are way to learned for this un-ending saga. Moreover, with your age being 36 according to the interview. You can have a child for Daniel . No one is asking about your past , where u have been , or who you are with. What most people are saying is do the right thing woman…… enough said

• Tomi

February 28, 2015 at 7:09 pm

Thank you sweet mother. I am moved by action. Talk is cheap. Stella have you heard. You’ve been on a self redeeming venture since. Ok people are tired and have decided to let you be with Doris’s husband. Return the boy. Kilode.

• jojo

December 18, 2014 at 11:20 am

Thanks and Amen to that comment. You just said everything I was thinking. Aaahh. Thanks again.

20. NOT ONE WAY TRAFFIC

December 16, 2014 at 10:42 am

If the child lives with his mum and Daniel is allowed to see the child as agreed, feelings may re-ignite. Stella is scared that feelings would ignite again. To avoid that Daniel must be in possession of the poor boy. Its okay to re-marry anyone u choose but common u guys (U and Daniel) should not deny Doris of her son…. She carried him for 9 months…. U are a mother… U know motherhood aint a joke. How would u feel if your kids are abducted??? thats the way it feels to Doris

• Tobi

February 28, 2015 at 7:17 pm

I agree with not one way traffic , that thought came to my mind this morning when I was thinking about a work related separation. The second one’s are always brutal. They hold on tight like magnet. My friend said she wonders why her mum can’t do what the second wife does. She will do anything for her husband and the visitors who come visiting. I respected Stella, she looked like she could do no wrong but I have learnt that no one is permanently good when it comes to their pleasure. Brothers betray brothers. So sad and Dorris you are sitting down there playing the sophisticated Nollywood mama. Better put your razzness on. I don’t know how you want to tacke this battle by watching.

21. ADEBOLA

December 16, 2014 at 10:42 am

This is lovely, i actually blamed her for the daniel issue. am sorry about that. I wish stella and daniel all the best.

22. Queeneen

December 16, 2014 at 11:00 am

36 and on your third husband. By the time you reach 50 you go don get like 42 husbands abi? Issokay. Wehdone.

• Bossysmiles

January 4, 2015 at 1:45 pm

Queeneen, really?!!! u think any1 sets out to do that… funny!! i pray u get dealt the cards life dealt her, then u can count….

23. vinc

December 16, 2014 at 11:00 am

Really glad i got to watch both Parts of this interview..Stella this is so long awaited,been a huge fan and like the host said i was shocked how she moved from Nollywood’s Sweetheart to that much a bad tag “Husband snatcher things” lool .Like she said every mallam to his kettle,they are happy together so people can REALLY like to stop taking panadol for her headache!

24. Daizzy

December 16, 2014 at 11:06 am

As much as I’m not a Stella fan, I need to ask how do you snatch a grown man?

I remember how an ex was cheating on me with some other woman and my friends were calling her a bf snatcher etc. I had to correct them. You can’t snatch a grown man! He also made that conscious decision to hit on the lady! So he also takes blame for whatever went on!

• Ngozi

February 28, 2015 at 8:19 pm

Women, let’s come off it. We all know how not to snatch and how to snatch. I will convince you that a grown man can snatched. If a woman does not like a man, she will tell him to go back to his old wife in fact that woman will change her phone number. How many of you will date a guy in sheltar , won’t you chase him back to his family,but as we speak, if for example, An Adenuga Dangote , Will Smith etc (don’t get me wrong, I am just using these men just as examples) approach most women, they will say ‘oh I didn’t meet any woman in his house, didn’t snatch him o, didn’t even know he was married, even though we saw his daughter’s wedding on bella naija. God help women.We have been giving excuses since 19gbogboro

25. bills

December 16, 2014 at 11:08 am

Stella! The babe can sell water to the well.One day sha, bush meat go catch hunter…….

26. Annie

December 16, 2014 at 11:09 am

I truly wonder when some people will change. Those of you talking about the child custody issue, i guess you didn’t pick any lessons from this interview. Can you kindly stay out of THE PRIVATE BUSINESS of strangers that you don’t even know what the full details of their stories are? How would you feel if others meddled into your private affair from a one sided point of view. The custody of their son is a matter between parents ( who by the way are adults) of the child and if there exist any issue, they will or have even sorted it out without informing any of us. Since the last press release by Doris publicist , nothing else has been heard about the issue.Yet Doris in the last few months doesn’t look sad to me.

• Sweet Mother

December 16, 2014 at 12:15 pm

Society , Community , humanity, motherhood and of course the law are deeply involved. And rightly so , otherwise why is Stella granting a public interview. Besides, by now every divorced or separated couple will live with the fear of having their child taken in the middle of the night by one of the agrieved parents…. Daniel lives abroad and should know better! Imagine if he had the child with one them Akata American women. Am so sure he wouldn’t even dare. Wait* does the little boy call you mum Stella?…….

27. brownchocolate

December 16, 2014 at 11:10 am

To each one his own. If a man leaves his wife and attaches himself to another woman, it will be very easy for him to leave the woman some day. Its easy to say I didn’t cause his marriage to break up but if you were there waiting with open arms when he left his wife you were definitely an enabler. You were the ‘reward’ he was looking forward to. These decisions are not as easy as we think, it takes the grace of God. I cannot imagine being a widow at 26 and having to raise 2 children all by yourself. It hasn’t been an easy road for Stella and having gone through so much in life its easy to come to a place where you begin to tell yourself you deserve everything you want. I wish her well.

28. adeanon

December 16, 2014 at 11:16 am

I think you missed the key point.

They were separated. You started dating a man who was separated and having issues with his wife. That is ADULTERY. Further a decent woman would have allowed him to clear his mess and then allowed him to grieve for the loss of his marriage. A decent woman would have ensured despite all the hate and acrimony that comes with separation,a mother has unfettered access to her only child….

Its not too late to make amends, Stop focusing on the snatching or stealing. God sees our hearts- don’t focus on trying to convince the people.

• HEEBA

December 16, 2014 at 11:30 am

Thank you ooo Stella has just made her issue worse!!!! She is not a Husband Snatcher but an Adulteress in the eyes of God. Go and read your bible .Daniel is Doris Husband Period divorced oooo separated oooo unless she dies or caught in adultery, she is committing ADULTERY.

29. kenya

December 16, 2014 at 11:18 am

I hate the undertones and insinuations in this interview. Stella says “Did anybody ever ask, what went wrong? Why would a man pick up his son and walk away from his marriage?

Stella claims to be a Christian yet she is cohabiting with a man who is still legally married to another. Then she will come with her ” sorry water face” and play victim. She’s indeed a great actress.

30. adelegirl

December 16, 2014 at 11:22 am

Madam Stella, I actually didn’t know you were that young. Anyhoo, I don’t think people are still hung up on that “husband snatching” matter. That one is old gist. I quite agree that no man can be snatched. He wanted to end his marriage to Doris and he did.

The main issue now is that of the son between Daniel and Doris. As a mother yourself, you should e able to talk to, convince your man to let the mother at least see her son. How many years now and she has supposedly not seen her son??!! If you are indeed a good and virtuous woman as you constantly are at pains to portray through your blog, writings, interviews and youtube posts, then you should be able to actively mediate this matter, encourage your man to work out a visitation arrangement with the boy’s mother – Doris.

31. difa

December 16, 2014 at 11:23 am

Had headache all through while reading the crap she wrote.Always remember the law of karma! Whatever goes around comes around.when a man divorces his wife he does not have reason to remarry except on two grounds.Adultery&death..Hopeful in your own quite time you think about the truth. No woman ever wants to loose her husband talkless of taking possession of the child and not allowing the mother have access to him.Time will tell.Karma will sure caught up with you.

• sisoge

December 16, 2014 at 12:06 pm

AMEN……I DETEST HER GUTS

• Lola

December 16, 2014 at 12:42 pm

Infact sef, if you look at the bible as a whole, even when you divorce due to adultery, each person should remain single unless you work things together again. If you decide to divorce, be prepared to remain single

• Alert!

December 16, 2014 at 2:12 pm

Crap is just what it is..Stella has always been a shameless woman! Yes that is my opinion because I know!

• Mbeke feeling funky

December 16, 2014 at 6:30 pm

Everyone is quick to quote bible passages when it comes to other people and condemn them. What does the bible say? let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Not saying what she did was right but it is not our place to judge.

• Jadesola

February 28, 2015 at 8:28 pm

Don’t judge but speak the truth. People are always quick to use that passage ‘don’t judge’ but if they do something they think will boost their self image in public. Eg they give scholarship to Orphans then they’ll call the press, oya judge me and announce me but if they commit adultery or do something injurious to public image, they’ll say. Don’t judge me.

• Mayowa

December 17, 2014 at 4:12 am

But umm, you don’t know what went down between Doris and Daniel tho…she could have cheated on the poor guy. I mean what could she have done that would be sooo bad that would make a man just up and leave like that. Marriages have problems all the time and it gets settled but for it to actually pack up, you must know that it is beyond the ordinary eye. Doris sef never talk on this matter so free Stella and the adultery title abeg.

32. Beauty

December 16, 2014 at 11:26 am

Angelina Jolie of Africa!

33. Peaches

December 16, 2014 at 11:44 am

I liked this interview. I wasn’t going to watch it but I have always liked her work and haven’t heard much about her in a while so I’m glad she did this interview as sort of an update. Don’t really care for her personal life tbh but I totally agree with her that you only have one life to live and you shouldn’t live based on what others are saying. Today you are the hot topic, tomorrow you’ll be history!

I think it is so true that we put celebrities on this pedestal like they can do no wrong. Well, if you stopped caring so much about their personal life and stop expecting so much from them, I’m sure you will not be disappointed if they don’t come across as the “role model” you were hoping for. I stopped reading celebrity gossip a while ago and trust me, it does you so much good because you focus on what *you* are doing!

I don’t have an opinion on her personal life but Stella is a good actress and I like that she speaks on important issues going on in Nigeria rather than tweeting/Instagraming about sh*t online that don’t even matter. Celebrities are normal people just like us so I appreciate when they speak on important issues rather than gossiping and trying so hard to stay in the news by doing dumb sh*t.

34. Marian

December 16, 2014 at 12:04 pm

one thing I do know is that someone can not be “snatched” if he or she did not agree to be snatched except maybe juju was involved. Because the relationship is a two way thing where by the man is also participating. I will always say if a man is cheating he alone should be blamed because he is the one you took vows with. therefore He should be responsible for what happens.

mariasdesire.wordpress.com

35. sisoge

December 16, 2014 at 12:04 pm

i used to love stella……I can see determination in you. What is your business if we didn’t wonder why a man took away his kid forcefully. Its obvious that you have contributed to the whole issues even if you didn’t start it.your words didn’t change anything YOU ARE STILL THE OTHER WOMAN………WE WOMEN SHA NA WE DEY DO OUR SELFS.

36. Curious

December 16, 2014 at 12:09 pm

What irritates me about women (Nigerian women most especially) is why would you want a man who CLEARLY does not want you? A man who is willing to be snatched no longer wants the one he is to be snatched from, yet said women keep hanging on for dear life. It makes no frigging sense! Even if he ends up not being snatched, he will be the biggest SOB to his wife/girlfriend, because his heart is no longer in it, but the women would rather stay with an unfeeling bastard than walk away, drowning their tears and sorrows in prayers instead. Women are so desperate in marriages/relationships, it’s pathetic; have some goddamn self respect y’all, dang!

I think parents need to do a better job of raising their daughters so that they can grow up to really appreciate and love themselves, because the way these chicks out here chase after love and validation from men is heart breaking and disturbing.

• AVID BLOG READER

December 16, 2014 at 7:42 pm

I liked your comment about 300 times. Nothing left to be said!

37. omotee

December 16, 2014 at 12:09 pm

If he was stolen, he had always wanted to go. Period.

If Daniel and Doris are only separated and not divorced, then you are in an adulterous relationship. Its simple. A smart girl like you should know to marry or cohabit with a man that is either single or divorced. Get him to do the proper thing. As you said, he “left” the marriage. Let him leave properly and marry you properly, you deserve that at least. I admit its not easy when everyone blames you for something you didnt do. It is quite possible that you were not involved in the issues the couple had. that however does not preclude you from doing what is right and proper.

As for the child, let Doris do what is necessary instead of singing husband snatcher – get a good lawyer, go to Court and get custody of your child. And move on.

38. chika

December 16, 2014 at 12:12 pm

Wo o………. na una know joor free her abeg

39. pasplushaute

December 16, 2014 at 12:20 pm

@Adeanon, i love your write up. Stella, you should have looked for a widower or someone who has never been married. Its obvious you do not have a conscience. Even if Daniel and Doris were separated, am sure Doris was somewhere praying for her man to come back but you have caused a greater separation between them. I have got no respect for you girl.. This your interview is even annoying. Have you ever put yourself in Doris’s shoes??? Imagine Jaiye that you loved so much just left the house and didn’t come back, wont you pray he comes back to you??? You are just a greedy person. Do you think your own children would be proud of you? Do you think you inlaws (Aboderins) would be happy? I know you don’t even care because you are selfish! Be comparing yourself with other people there. Do you really know Jesus? He is against adultery, read your bible well! The Daniel sef no marry you so my dear, you are just in a dreamland.
    Am sure the Daniel self is somewhere feeling like one star. Daniel, you are not ooooo. You are just been used! You will soon meet your Waterloo.
    I just pray that by some miracle, Doris gets her son back. This is so painful!

December 16, 2014 at 5:22 pm

You clearly don’t know what happened in Daniel’s marriage to Doris so I don’t think it’s right for you to be so judgmental and form such an opinion about Stella when you don’t have the facts. Always remember that things are (most often than not) never really what they seem like. #JustSaying

• PD Young Billionaire

December 16, 2014 at 6:04 pm

Stella is just a loose woman with no dignity.Doris n Daniel started having issues when she came into the picture.My take from this interview is that she has no conscience.There is no iota of intelligence in the interview.Stella is just a cunning woman who succeeded in breaking a once peaceful home.I am not her fan and will never be!!!

40. Enkay

December 16, 2014 at 12:21 pm

This clears things up a bit!

41. RIFF RAFF

December 16, 2014 at 12:29 pm

YOUR LIFE IS BIZZ BUT RETURN THAT SON TO HIS MOTHER!!!!!

WHY IS DORIS STILL KEEPING QUIET ABOUT ALL THIS?!!! THIS IS QUITE DISTURBING….

December 16, 2014 at 5:29 pm

Doris silence, and the fact that you do not have the EXACT facts of what went down between Daniel and herself, is the more reason why you should not be so judgmental and quick to form such an opinion of Stella. What happened to objectivity? It’s funny how people who have NO IDEA what happened, can be so highly opinionated on an issue based on “hear-say” and maybe sentimentalism? Wow!

42. tracey

December 16, 2014 at 12:37 pm

I really dont think it is anyone’s busy as to Stella and Daniel, no body knows what goes in people’s personal lives. People should keep their judgment to themselves. Let God be the judge.

43. baboushka

December 16, 2014 at 12:45 pm

The nyash opening going on in SDK regarding this story no get part two! Me I never like this Stella chic from before anyway none of my business

December 16, 2014 at 5:32 pm

So many people hate you too I guess. Stella also doesn’t even know you so you can fry your hatred for her and have for dinner with green tea! Sounds good, doesn’t it?

• Ready

December 16, 2014 at 8:30 pm

Sheesh girl, do you have a job?! If you do, you need to be challenged more. Daaaaamn, you’ve had a rebuttal for about 10 comments. Are you so touched? Do you want a career as a gboromiro? Your endless snark fails are exhausting and boring to read.
      People will have opinion, regardless. Let it be…calm your tittays.

44. alice

December 16, 2014 at 1:21 pm

listening to her is exhausting
    i didnt finish watching video

45. kuuks

December 16, 2014 at 1:27 pm

Disclaimer* I am not taking sides here.. just arguing from an objective point of view.

First of all, its easy for us to take the side of Doris because she is playing the victim card. So naturally we all tend to sympathize with her. Nonetheless, I also dont want to believe that Daniel or Stella is so inhumane as to deprive a mother of her child unless they have good grounds to do so. The best thing for Doris to do is to get a lawyer and fight to get her child back. Its by this that the can of worms (if they exist) will be opened.. In the end, justice shall prevail.

December 16, 2014 at 5:36 pm

Did Doris ever tell you that her child is being forcefully kept from her? Where did you establish that as a FACT? You even have advice for Doris on an issue whose facts you are only guessing. Wow! Smh

46. lu-lu

December 16, 2014 at 1:33 pm

some of us are here fighting on behalf of Doris who has not even said anything since the last time she released her public statement. we do not know if agreements have been made or are being made. We are here being moral judges and we forget the fact that we are all humans. sometimes we know the right things to do but we do otherwise.
    easy with the bashing + why is no one calling this ‘Daniel’ out? Nor b only Stella waka come naw

December 16, 2014 at 5:39 pm

Same thing I have been wondering about my dear! (except why no one is calling Daniel out)

47. feyi

December 16, 2014 at 2:20 pm

AS MUCH AS I USED TO LIKE THIS WOMAN CALLED STELLA, THIS HER INTERVIEW JUST MADE ME LOOSE RESPECT FOR HER. SHE SHUD AV QUITELY REMAIN SILENT ABT D WHOLE ‘HUSBAND SNATCHER’ SAGA! WHY THE HELL DID SHE AV TO DEFINE ‘SNATCH’ FOR US? SHAME ON YOU STELLA! CAN ANYONE TAKE AWAY YOUR MAN FROM YOU UNJUSTLY? YES, DISPUTE IS ALLOWED IN A MARRIAGE. DORIS AND DANIEL HAD ISSUES. WHY DIDNT U ALLOW D MAN TO FINISH WITH HIS FIRST WIFE BFRE U APPEAR IN THE PIC? WHY DID YOU NOT TRY TO SETTLE THE MATTER? WHY DID U ACCEPT TO GO INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH A MAN WHO HAD AN ‘UN-FINISHED’ BUSINESS WITH HIS FIRST WIFE? MADAM HUSBAND SNATCHER, U BROT THIS DISASTER UPON YOURSLF. AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED, U WERE ALSO PART OF THE TOOLS D DEVIL USED IN DESTROYING THE MARRIAGE. THAT IS THE TRUTH. TRUTH IS BITTER THEY SAY! NO WOMAN WOULD WANT TO PART WAYS WITH HER MAN BUT IF THE MAN HAS AN ‘ALTERNATIVE’, NOTHING ELSE WOULD MAKE THE MAN ENJOY HIS MARRIAGE. MADAM, IT’S NO WOMAN’S FAULT THAT UNFORTUNATELY JAIYE DIED EARLY AND HE LEFT U WITH D KIDS! LEAVE OTHER WOMEN’S HUSBANDS ALONE. ALWAYS REMEMBER THE LAW OF KARMA O! A WORD IS ENOF FOR THE WISE.

December 16, 2014 at 5:43 pm

Who tells you Daniel and Doris were not “finished” before Stella got with him? You are so judgmental even when all you know is from mere speculation and hearsay. Did Doris tell you personally that they were not “finished”? The same law of karma is coming for your bitter self, for having made such a judgmental remark about Stella, on an issue you really know nothing about. How about that? 🙂

• cindy

February 5, 2015 at 7:13 pm

they were not divorced yet, so they were not finished. SIMPLE.

48. Karonwi

December 16, 2014 at 2:31 pm

I applaud Stella for finally speaking up and clearing things. Not every controversy is a good one.
    Truly, you can’t possible steal/snatch a man from his wife. He is a human being not a toy and has a mind of his own.
    We are truly always quick to throw stones at the ‘new woman’ after a divorce forgetting that the couple probably had true issues.
    I in no way support homebreakers/husband snatchers but in the real sense of it there is no such. Noone can break your home if you don’t permit.

49. joy

December 16, 2014 at 2:46 pm

U can lie to everyone but deepdown u know d truth karma is a bitch. U have daughters a lot of things are our right it doesn’t concern anyone but we use sense and decorum in life

December 16, 2014 at 5:45 pm

The same b*tchy karma would be visiting you for passing judgment on an issue you have no FACTS about. #JustSaying

50. uyai

December 16, 2014 at 2:47 pm

nice one Stella. Haters will always be haters

51. Na wa for Stella and her lies

December 16, 2014 at 3:00 pm

Haaaaaa. My eyes are filled with tears. There ar 13 lies in dis interview, 13 whole lies, that I know of. This Stella deserves an Oscar, she can act. Dang! Few months ago, I watched @ 9:38am on TVC Lagos, d popular women programme YOUR VIEW live where Doris Simeon was interviewed on dis issue. Daniel was out of d marriage b4 Doris even noticed. Doris was careless n carefree. She denied him sex many a time, but lack of sex didn’t make Daniel walk away. It was ‘Ife ne eme’ dat put a rope round his neck n drtagged him out of his family. I recall d film Golden Moon acted by St Obi n Monalisa. Doris case is somewat similar. God, may no strange woman visit our marriage oo. May Doris’ son survive dis wen d BATTLE is over. Chai. And here ar 10questions for baby faced 36yr old Stella Ojukwu(Damasus?).
    1. In Benin at the Institute of Continuing Education (I. C. E) at Wire Road, u were already bedding dis Nollywood Actor RD(his name then was Uncle Evans, b4 he configured himself into D****o bla bla bla, he was a teacher in d school then, my aunt Ify was his student). What year in d late 80’s was it? U were like 6years right?

2) In Rattlesnake pt 2, in 1994 u acted Ahanna’s wife, Ada. Dat was 20yrs ago.

3) Did d Aboderin family ever pressurize u and Jaiye to run a DNA test(who dat baby daddy?) cos ur daughter was a spitting image(wit oyibo hair o) of a certain Nollywood actor Ra?

5) Did Jaiye collapse n die cos his heart stopped beating from ‘stuffings’ on his heart? And few days to running d DNA test?

6) Wat year in Asaba were u given a ‘street disgrace’ cos u were sleeping wit ur sister’s husband?

7) Were u ever caught in a JEEP making out wit a fellow Nollywood actor whilst still married to Jaiye?
    biko wat year?

8) Are u pregnant for Daniel?
    and configuring Selfies to hide it?

9)Who was d 1st person dat called u wen Jaiye died, n wat was ur reaction? Can u recall ur countenance?

10) Wat EXACTLY killed ur 2nd husband? Heart stopped or something?

See eeh, Stella Damasus, just release Doris’ son n save her d emotional trauma. Keep Daniel till d ‘veg’ wey I’m chop digest finish. He knows his way to Doris home. Dat girl Doris is an Orphan, don’t let d spirit of her late parents arise, I ga afukwa nke tolu emma.

And SDK Asaba n Benin people no dey dis ur blog sef? Make dem come unmask dis ‘onye ori amu’ biko.
    As for those supporting u, may it reach their sisters n daughters marriages oo.

Alu kwo nwa. Fiaaaaaaa.

December 16, 2014 at 5:53 pm

Your rants are mere speculations my dear. You sound like a very bitter person. Just curious to know where all the above were established as FACTS. I have learned to tread with caution because most Nigerians are very unkind to public figures and would not hesitate to cuss them about issues they think they are guilty of, or because they saw or heard of a situation(usually from a distance) and gave it their own interpretation. May God help you Nigerians (if you are one, that is).

• YT

December 17, 2014 at 1:43 am

THE K! U MUST BE STELLA, OR STELLA MUST HAVE PAID U TO REPLY PPLE TALKING AGAINST HER, YOU MUST BE VERY JOBLESS …ITS SO OBVIOUS

• Alert!

December 17, 2014 at 8:33 am

No my dear..Its either you are totally ignorant or you are Stella herself. I have seen first hand Stella’s flirty lifestyle, while married to her husband and barely months after and further down. Stella is not a virtuous woman. I have nothing against her as she is free to live her life the ways she chooses. But to come out to the open her mouth spitting trash and brag is what I find appalling.

• Mayowa

December 17, 2014 at 4:21 am

abeg abeg correction, her second husband didn’t die, the marriage packed up. old. This just goes to say how many of your other rubbish I am doubting now.

December 17, 2014 at 1:04 pm

Tell me about it my dear! Nigerians are good at passing harsh judgments based on hearsay and speculations. She was so sure that Stella’s second husband died eventhough that is not true. When you say anything contrary to their assumptions, they also ASSUME that you MUST be Stella. Hahahaha

52. Xoxo Mystery

December 16, 2014 at 3:09 pm

Imagine the effrontery of this woman Stella “there are certain things i would like to say but because of ongoing legal battles, i cant talk much”.

What do you want to say?
    Were you in the marriage with them?
    Whatever you have to say is based on what Daniel has told you.

He caught Doris on top of a man…e go pass that old overused lie?
    But Daniel still ended up with a serial whore like Stella.

Stella,Desperation has got nothing to do with beauty or age.

Let me break it down for you
    You did not snatch him…agreed.
    You did much worse

He told you he has problems at home and explained in details what is lacking…do you know how many married men say the same?
    You came and filled in the gaps,offered him exactly what he needed at home,pretended to be better than Doris and took advantage of a vulnerable man.

You couldn’t wait to marry him at that vulnerable point because if he ever recovers from that vulnerability,he may see through your bullsh*t.

As an old experienced woman, you realized how much he loves his son, if his son is not with him , his heart may not fully be settled with you. So you urged him to collect his son from Doris deceitfully. You didn’t do it in a way he will suspect you are telling him what to do but did it with waffy sense.

One day when you were washing Daniel’s boxers, you remembered the way Yoruba families can organize reconciliation talks for Africa
    It dawned on you that if you ever settle in Nigeria, Daniel will surely reconcile with his wife.
    You released the funds you stored from all those years of hustling with men combined it with Daniel’s money and relocated abroad.

One cold morning, when you realized that the money to pay bills for the heater is finished, Your residency will soon expire,Daniel will soon become restless.
    You thought of a plan
    “Advocacy”

You started your “Advocacy”| bulls*it. Fighting for the abused women, lying that someone is after your life just to gain popularity,have some money in your pocket,maybe become a citizen…your plans are working.
    Of course Daniel will stay, the odds are against him if he doesn’t.

You can always wake up one morning and claim he beat you up,they will send him packing to square one.

That is why you are so confident.
    Iji the dude na ekwe but he doesn’t know.

Just remember the tales of Ini Edo when she was running her mouth like a typewriter to Ruth Okoro “if you have a good man, take care of him or else”
    Philip is now enjoying ghana made

Continue your hot lies. There is always an end to them. Just continue for now…

XOXO MYSTERY

December 16, 2014 at 5:59 pm

You sound like a very “scheming”, bitter and negative person! I’m curious to know how you established all the bile you spewed are FACTS! All the above description of such devious character and schemes can only emanate from somebody like you who is skilled at the act. I pray you are nothing like what you just wrote in real life, though I am wont to think you really are. Smh

• Opsy

December 18, 2014 at 5:11 pm

Shut up The K, just shut up already!
      TIred of seeing you respond to every ‘hater’, you’ve got too much freaking time on your idle hands!!!

53. Stella d Liar

December 16, 2014 at 3:14 pm

Oh Stella.

Your stupid justification just proved your guilt.
    In the world over, where has husband-snatching ever taken place in the nonsense scenario you painted?
    Where has it been done with a gun?
    You know the way you did it.
    You made yourself available to him in the ashewo way that has become your signature.
    You were the industry pussy for years.

How can anyone prove anything?
    You are the one that has something to prove.
    By showing the Ademinokans’ divorce papers when you started creeping around in Abuja with him under the guise of a business relationship.

Get Doris out of your slack mouth biko.
    For months, she kept quiet and never referred to you directly.
    When magazines and blogs were reporting your shameful relationship, she kept mum.
    Now you are claiming to know things!
    Were you in the marriage with them?
    You know what the mumu Daniel told you, and what you desperately needed to believe.

Male child dey hungry you. So ride on.
    David is better off in the US IMO and you are just a babysitter.
    When it’s time, he will locate his mother.
    We only hope the imbecile called Daniel has the presence of mind these days, to thwart any abuse from you.

54. Ex-fan

December 16, 2014 at 3:23 pm

She is such a LIAR! I pray God will deliver you from your lies and your promiscuity. You are always the victim in the adulterous situations you orchestrate. Your insecurities are making you destructive. You are fooling no one. Stop it!

December 16, 2014 at 6:01 pm

You just might be an even bigger liar for judging Stella on an issue you have no FACTS on. I hope you seek God’s face for deliverance from your lies too. Amen

55. iwalewa

December 16, 2014 at 3:37 pm

Stella,i love your spirit and strenght. Yes,i loved when doris and daniel were together but it did not work out. Please let them be. They are adults. If Daniel had gotten married to an unknown lady,nobody will talk. cos its stella now,everyone is calling her husband snatcher. Its not fair.
    stella,i love your openness and wish you all the best.

December 16, 2014 at 6:07 pm

If you are Nigerian, then congrats for such positivity. It’s not something you can easily find with Nigerians. Keep it up dear! (Not that my opinion matters). Just expressing my happiness 🙂

56. Dee

December 16, 2014 at 3:42 pm

Respected Stella until she granted this interview…….she should have just kept mute on the matter!

57. tunmi

December 16, 2014 at 4:04 pm

My grouse is with Daniel. Dude, wtf?

58. Cee

December 16, 2014 at 4:04 pm

Issues of marriage are best known by the two people who made the commitment. When there are problems, only the two can tell the truth “if they want”. Please make yours work while you can and leave others to sort theirs out.

Oh, judge not …. You never can tell about your tomorrow … Most of us know the outcome of every choice we make yet we do … that help you maltreat, the security man, the cleaner, the door man, etc, are you guiltless? Who knows the real truth of what happens in your life/home if not what you say? But then even God shuddered at how the hearts of men/women work … The hate you have is that right? Hate, lie, stealing, adultery, gossip etc are all on the same pedestal.

Being objective based on confirmed facts from all parties involved is the fair stand on issues that concern others. Please comment objectively. Salut’

59. Person

December 16, 2014 at 4:10 pm

Don’t care much about the husband snatching part of the story, but depriving a child of his real mother? When she is not dead? No matter how much you try, you can never be his real mother o. Ah, Stella, ranti ikunle abiyamo o! Adabi ja joogun lo o!

60. mary

December 16, 2014 at 4:22 pm

who are we to judge, we may not know exactly what transpired between Danile and doris, so we can only judge from outside. This couple used to be the perfect couple and had a beautiful life together, couples do have problems and also learn from their mistakes bcos nobody is perfect, what ever caused the problem between Dan and Doris we do not know, you have just given us the dictionary meaning of ” Snatch” you are trying so hard to convince the world and justify your actions as an adult. you may not have snatched him but i put it to you that you were an enabler in the separation of that couple, Doris may have prayed silently to resolve whatever problem she had with her man and hoped that he came back, but because he opened your arms for him and made yourself available, you were very comfortable to start a joint business with him in Abuja and gradually relocated with him to the states. Let your conscience judge you Stella, if Daniel only separated from Doris, that means they are temporary living apart, and that makes you an adulterer, Because you are cohabiting with a man who has not divorced his wife legally, you should know better because you are an advocate to women and you preach the word of God to people as a christian. Doris may have moved on in our eyes but we do not know how hurt she feels not having her only child with her, your children are your world because you have them with you, imagine yourself in her shoes too, no matter how eveil she is, she should be made to have access to her child, enjoy your life with Daniel if that makes you happy but let Doris have her own child or have shared custody with daniel, if your children were taken from you, the whole world would have heard your cry. if your conscience were clear, why did you relocate abroad, both of you would have stayed back home to weather the storm together since you feel you can marry whoever you wish to as an adult. Good luck to you, God watches the hearts of men.

• PD Young Billionaire

December 16, 2014 at 6:08 pm

1000 likes..

61. J

December 16, 2014 at 4:29 pm

Such a beautiful interview on her goals and dreams and all people are commenting about is the ” husband snatcher” issue, why are people so shallow?

62. Oxford dictionary

December 16, 2014 at 4:41 pm

Stella If u like open dictionary from now till tomorrow. Do the right thing * Return the little boy back to his mum*. Seeing your young child everyday is ever mothers joy. I can’t imagine how devastated the mum is. So Doris is an orphan , no wonder Daniel wet that far . But God is watching ! Wow some men are just evil. Anyway, he has met his match in Stella…… She will treat his fu………up. in the end. Because he is the main culprit in this whole drama.

63. Emy

December 16, 2014 at 4:48 pm

I am so happy Stella is talking about this. I have been a lover of Stella and nothing is going to change that. God bless you and I pray God sees your through. I can only imagine what you guys go through.

64. Desert Rainbow

December 16, 2014 at 4:53 pm

When I spoke on this subject a few weeks ago,the backlash was something else.People choosing to focus on semantics. It’s not surprising though,we are all warriors as long as we are behind the keyboard.So,it’s all good.

There is NO marriage without it’s seasons.Marriages will definitely have ups and downs but I am a firm believer that as long as domestic violence or threat to life is NOT involved,every other thing in a marriage can be sorted out,if there is no negative external interference.

Stella,nsogbu adiro.Okwa a gbachaa oso,aguo mile.

65. Emy

December 16, 2014 at 4:53 pm

I love all the things you are doing for young people interested in the industry. Love it. God bless you

66. biggest Survivor

December 16, 2014 at 5:54 pm

It is very sad how judgemental we can be in a case that is NONE OF OUR BUSINESS… PHEW PHEW PHEW, I fear for the future mothers and fathers commenting hay wire. We are quick to condemn, tonguelash, namecall what ever happened to OBJECTIVE REASONING or MINDING OUR BUSINESS.

67. crystal

December 16, 2014 at 5:57 pm

Why are people like this especially Nigerians? Don’t you all understand that when any marriage suffers or broken, both parties usually conclude to work something out, but if only one party is willing to work it out and the other isn’t willing, then there is no marriage. Which in this case, Doris Simon wasn’t willing, because as a married woman and mother your family should always come first, but Doris was running her mouth to the public for pity and just partying away with her non married colleagues; colleagues who have never been married. There is a saying that goes “show me your friends and I will tell you who you are” . There are more women in this world than men and if you have a man, a husband you hold on to him, because if you don’t and you let him go, there are a thousand and one women out there ready to take him. Some people are saying she has a son and Stella is depriving the boy of a healthy family, well think very well people, if the parents are not in love anymore, constantly fighting, will the boy have a healthy family or upbringing, I highly doubt that, if being separate is what will make them both happy as an individual, then and only then will they be able to give the boy a healthy and happy childhood.. Leave Stella alone, her personal life is no one’s business, she is an entertainer, be entertained and move on ppl. I love her and will always respect her as a woman. mother, and entertainer.

• Totally disagree

December 17, 2014 at 1:35 am

Despite how long your comment was , I totally disagree. Majority of the comments here are mainly concerned about the little child involved. No body is telling any one who to date or when to leave a relationship. The empathy and concern shown towards a child without his mother is only human. You also seem to know so much about the whole issue r u Stella D?. The earlier that little child starts having access or is returned to his mum. The sooner for any chances of Stella redeeming her image . That is if there are any chances at all. This is what happens in a country with very little or no Laws. In the UK you cannot even get a passport for a child , let alone go as far as leaving the shores of the UK without valid proof of both parents consent. Unless one parent has full custody and this must also proven on request.

68. Ngozi

December 16, 2014 at 8:00 pm

Where is Bruno? Am only here for him ..

69. great

December 16, 2014 at 8:36 pm

Stella . half of the comments are from you attacking other peoples comments . I pity you …… I hope u will be able to answer to God when he asks. No matter what transpired in a marriage. No child should be cunningly taking away from their and you know this. You and Daniel have no fear of God….

70. oga oh

December 16, 2014 at 8:37 pm

The K. Why do I think you are Stella Damasus. Otherwise , no normal human being will have time to attack all comments against stella on here. how far or how many will u respond to. Pls return that child and put an end to all this . Cos I dont think that Daniel is worth all d trouble he is putting u thru. If he did it DORIS then he may do it to u too.

71. dd

December 16, 2014 at 10:37 pm

I dont blame stella doe, this daniel is too foineeeeeeee to leave

• ray

December 17, 2014 at 8:35 am

What’s too fine about him? Such a lame excuse.

72. Stella Kashmoney

December 16, 2014 at 10:54 pm

Kai Stella. I have no more respect for you.

73. babes

December 17, 2014 at 11:26 am

are you a woman?do you have feelings?have u ever lost something precios to you,i mean soemthing as simple as a biro?obviously not!if u have u will undertsand to have ur man with another woman and not just that with your kid.have u ever heard dorris speak about all this?why is stella making acase for her self?aint saying she snatched him but from all she said she welcomed him with open pussy amd arms.i have sent a man back to his wife cos i knew he didnt know what he was doing as he was at a vunerable stage thier marriage worked afterall cos i made sure they settled their differences.the woman is my best friend now..i hate women who hurt fellow women.seems you know her,tell her to give back the boy to dorris or she faces the wrath of God and that of all women who laaboured to deliver thier babies…i now see why the aboderins never liked her.smhhhh.

• PD Young Billionaire

December 18, 2014 at 1:48 am

Thanks for ur comment.The Aboderins know a lot we don’t know!May Jaiye’s soul continue to rest in peace.
      If Stella is truly innocent as she claims,God will vindicate her.But if she is not,she will surely reap all she has sown.God is not sleeping….
      @Daniel……you are obviously a confused and weak guy…….

74. NNENNE

December 18, 2014 at 12:56 am

Am sorry, but Ms. Stella you are an enabler.
    You should have let him divorce his wife properly before getting into this relationship.
    Believe it or not this boy will grow up to look for his mom after you are done babysitting and raising him.
    You have daughters. Karma is a b**ch.

75. semowo tope sanu

December 18, 2014 at 3:56 am

doris wat l notice was dat u need deliverance becos a 36yrs having 3husband is not normal.

76. jcsgrl

December 18, 2014 at 8:22 pm

Ok I’m late to this party but since I get time for my hand this afternoon let me yabber on. My only gripe with this interview is the reference to Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt and her (SD) claiming or tapping into their blessings. I’m not so sure how to take that. Well I’m a firm believer in a God of grace who can make things work out well for us in the end even if it happened under shady means…but glorifying the supposed means? Naa SD, i dalu ya. Unless she was referring to tapping into the business partnership Angie and Brad in making movies and their humanitarian efforts, then OK.
    See ehn in marriage and relationships, this our heart and body sef can be deceptive. Since I don’t have the facts of what happened btw the parties involved and who snatched who and who ran into each others punani so Imma commend them to God. I don’t judge them bcos most of us given similar circumstances as theirs might do the same, worse or better. Make papa God be the judge. Also when a man’s heart has left his marriage, oh boy there’s nothing you can do about it whether a punani was available or not. So me thinks Daniel don commot the marriage teh teh and didnt know how to end it. And here comes SD with their great working chemistry and other things and it helps him hasten his decision. It happens o. Me sef I’ve told myself that the moment I realize my oga heart and mind no longer dey our marriage, I will willingly let him go. No need trying to hang on…I hope the 3rd time is a charm for Ms SD and this marriage works for her and that they all heal from this including Doris and the children. I tell ya issues of the heart…who can decipher? Sighs

77. Oluu

December 19, 2014 at 4:06 am

There are two sides to a story. Never judge anyone because you don’t know what’s going on behind close doors. Celebrities are human like us… May God forgive those who judge..and pray not to find yourself in such situation…..He who wears the shoe knows exactly where it hurts

78. ray

December 19, 2014 at 10:24 am

Plseas Doris, fight to get your son back! he can not be raised under the arms of this woman. Make sure by every means you get your son!

79. tess

March 17, 2015 at 2:22 pm

Hmmmn. Now I’m beginning to feel bad about people’s comments. let’s call a spade a spade. she’s a christian and she has fought against many humane things and now she can’t simply go solo.
    you said u are not ashamed. do u think this life ends here? is it about living your life of what you want while world is celebrating you? i pity you. “your relationship with God comes first……” God told you to remarry a married man? Divorce in your bible or which God?
    if you say your conscience is clear, then your conscience is sheared. you are hiding against lies. why the lies before if you are not ashamed. Deep within, you knew it was wrong.
    you are wishing angy and Brad way of life as long as it comes to money. is it all about money?
    i pray you won’t rot in hell
    the matter isn’t to blame stella about the child. i guess the son will have a better life but how will a mother not go and look for her child after 4 years? i only read people pitying her but she can still see her child. Make an attempt and lets see if she will be arrested going to visit her child at stella’s house.
    life goes on and things happen but i hate seeing stella in such mess and she still feels better with it

80. sweet Gee

June 5, 2015 at 3:06 pm

I wonder wot morals they always wanna teach with dier movies, always doing d opposite of wot they act # Shit #

81. onesi

July 20, 2015 at 6:30 pm

I already loved Stella Damascus before but after this interview I love her even more she is the REAL DEAL. He who wants to cast the first stone and talk crap about her first tell us if you have done anything as impactful as her.