Scoop

Ariyike Akinbobola: 5 Sets of People to Avoid in 2015

BellaNaija.com

IMG_8369Media personality Ariyike Akinbobola has released her first vlog for the year and this week she touches on the ‘5 sets of people to avoid in 2015’.

She states, ‘Are you friends with dream killers? On this week’s episode of Ariyike weekly, Nigerian Media Personality, Ariyike Akinbobola talks about 5 sets of people to avoid in the year 2015.’

Check on it!

1. Vlog watcher

January 6, 2015 at 8:47 pm

Good vlog/ raw topic…..she kinda sound like Toke (they have the same voice) or Is it just my ear?

• Ada

January 7, 2015 at 3:34 am

Sounds like a regular Lagosian accent to me.

• Ada

January 7, 2015 at 3:37 am

On second thoughts, the more I listen, the more I agree with you. They sound alike but I think it still comes down to just the “contemporary” Lagos accent.

2. juliet

January 6, 2015 at 8:50 pm

i can relate with the ‘frenemies’ because someone did it to me and thats all she does to every other of my friends she has become friends with. Please run away from such people

3. HAWTTALKWITHTOSAN

January 6, 2015 at 9:12 pm

No one needs a fake friend or a frenemy for sure. It just sucks the life outta you. Her point about people who want to be friends with your friends is on point. I learnt the hard hard way never to mix friends. Bad bad idea.

4. linda

January 6, 2015 at 9:33 pm

Ariyike really sounded like toke!! Nice vlog pple that hurts and still come back, just got rid of one…… Hahhahahah

5. Fola

January 6, 2015 at 11:37 pm

Quite agree with ariyike. Few friends are just there to always cause trouble. Try to avoid them if possible.

6. iseemaths

January 7, 2015 at 6:35 am

yawns… thanks though

7. marculey

January 7, 2015 at 8:57 am

Anyone hurting me thinking they could come back nd beg for forgiveness. Hmmmmm no space for u’ll this 2015. Time to sit tight nd buckle up xoxo

8. Abeg

January 7, 2015 at 8:29 pm

Abeg woman, be yourself na. Be original. Toke wannabe. She keeps sounding more and more like Toke weekly..even her mannerism.. Just be real. Women, we are unique and unusual, let’s be original…Even though what you said made sense, I was distracted by your wannabe mannerism. #okbye#

9. JAY

January 8, 2015 at 10:34 am

YES SHE SOUNDS LIKE TOKE

10. Louda

January 8, 2015 at 12:28 pm

Pictures can be very deceptive sha. Watching d video gives me a different picture from the lovely face on d pix. BTW the weaves makes her head look bigger than her body. Bella you can post this or not.

11. Louda

January 8, 2015 at 12:36 pm

I can relate with friends that hurt you intentionally n come back to say sorry thinking that sorry will wipe away everything. I forgive even before they say sorry but then I reduce my frienship with such a person joor.