Relationships

She’s Smoking Hot! Take a Look at the Girl that Has Won Ice Prince Over

Ice-Prince-Zamani-January-2015-BellaNaija0002Ice Prince is in love and he is not trying to hide it.

The Chocolate City rapper has been sharing pictures on his Instagram page of his new girl, with her face strategically hidden in each picture, but we see you Ice.

Ice Prince

His new girl, Maima, is said to be French and Ghanaian – and she is definitely a beauty.

According to a source who wishes to remain anonymous, Maima is based in Ghana and the two of them have been dating (and waxing strong) since late last year. The youg beauty who is in her 20s is also currently still schooling.

We spotted the two of them together at ‘Olamide Live in Concert’ that was held in December 2014, and Maima did not spend a minute away from his side.

Ice-Prince-Zamani-January-2015-BellaNaija0001 Ice-Prince-Zamani-January-2015-BellaNaija0003 Ice-Prince-Zamani-January-2015-BellaNaija0004 Ice-Prince-Zamani-January-2015-BellaNaija0005

Photo Credit: Insigna Media
Additional Credit: Instagram

1. bruno

January 21, 2015 at 11:38 am

congratulations. nene bring out that plantain from the store, lets fry chips for her.

• Ewa

January 21, 2015 at 12:45 pm

Oh Jeez. You’re a case. LOL.

• SOMTO

January 21, 2015 at 12:53 pm

lmaooooooo….deadddddd…….maddest comment ever..was even checking for where they talked about a nene and plantain….this comment slayed me

• kenitola

January 21, 2015 at 3:07 pm

Na today? you no know say bruno get bad mouth. funny guy. #nene and plaintain

• Nahum

January 21, 2015 at 3:19 pm

so stupid..LMAO

• kaya

January 22, 2015 at 2:17 am

i swear you a nutter! *rofl*

• Alert!

January 22, 2015 at 10:21 am

Bruno ooo!!!!!!

2. SEEN ALL

January 21, 2015 at 11:53 am

And the last time I checked she is not a cup of tea…… but I wonder why she is hot though.

3. Marvel

January 21, 2015 at 12:14 pm

Yea, I judged him wrongly. Why did I think he was married?

4. Bella

January 21, 2015 at 12:17 pm

I’m not perfect but those b**bs… No!!

• tamax

January 21, 2015 at 1:11 pm

my dear, its beyond me !! you look into the mirror and you can clearly see the level your olympus is and you still decide to go around bra-less. na wa

5. titi

January 21, 2015 at 12:18 pm

Kai Bruno ure a mad boy walahi. Lol

6. Yvonne

January 21, 2015 at 12:23 pm

What happened to ’em naija babes?? Issorite…
    Agaracha must come back!

7. Yah

January 21, 2015 at 12:23 pm

She’s ok….but the fallen Olympus…no thanks

• Duru John de Beloved

January 21, 2015 at 1:09 pm

hahahahahahahah @ Fallen Olympus.. I am dead! 😀

• sika

January 21, 2015 at 4:07 pm

Olympus has not only fallen..Olympus has left the building LOL. But wait, shouldn’t a woman’s boobs be perky in her 20s? Just wondering

• na condition!

January 22, 2015 at 11:52 pm

well it depends….if its been massaged to no end by different hands, i dont think it’ll remain perky!!!! “na condition make crayfish bend”

• Lightme

January 23, 2015 at 3:01 pm

not always true. everyone body is different some girls who are even 18 ad virgin may habe slippery boobs

8. ada nnewi

January 21, 2015 at 12:54 pm

Na wa for una! The girl is a hottie!

9. mrs chidukane

January 21, 2015 at 1:07 pm

Where is that his baby mama? Hope she has moved on?

10. Libgirl

January 21, 2015 at 1:09 pm

Anything passes for hot, nowadays.

11. amaa

January 21, 2015 at 1:11 pm

I died and went to laughter heaven kai!!!!!! Naija I throw way salute

12. babygiwa

January 21, 2015 at 1:33 pm

Olympus has fallen! I repeat, Olympus has fallen! Maima, next time pack them maami looking girls up pls

13. JULIE

January 21, 2015 at 1:48 pm

I didn’t see anything hot on her, her boobs is lik my sis ( nursing mother)

• kenitola

January 21, 2015 at 3:09 pm

your sis must flog you for this comment of yours.lol

• Annie

January 22, 2015 at 1:26 am

Do you know if she’s a nursing girlfriend ? Some guys can suck better than babies….

14. Dom

January 21, 2015 at 1:56 pm

Yvonne, What’s wrong with non naija babes? come on

15. FEYI

January 21, 2015 at 1:59 pm

Choi! this gal’s gat d real ‘slippers’ to kill mosquitoes!

16. Yele

January 21, 2015 at 3:01 pm

I love you bruno, everyone needs a bruno in their life.The friend with no filter, Bruno you have fans worldwide. (blows kiss)

17. PK

January 21, 2015 at 3:17 pm

If this girl had firm looking boobs, im sure we wld hv seen comments like FAKE BOOBS. These kind of comments is what is driving girls to go under the knife every second, either for bigger lips, bigger boobs or bigger hips. every girl at a point in her life will have her ”Olumpus” dangling. You must just have the courage to flaunt it the way it is. This is the real her..take it or leave it. And to the guys, some of you suck on our tits as if u never had any to suck when u were babies. Stop pulling our boobs like catapult. suck on the tip and get down to business.

18. I_Hate_Bitches

January 21, 2015 at 3:44 pm

Why are people saying “what happen to Nigerian girls?.”…..Nigerian girls can also look beyond Naija for their own Mr. Right. Not only African/Naija man got games.
    Stop being stock in your locality, there’s love everywhere!

19. Ada

January 21, 2015 at 4:29 pm

Please why do african men (esp those who feel they have arrived in the land of success) love light skinned girls. I aint trying to throw any shade. I need a guy to explain this to me. Cause i need to understand this so that I can get into the head of those who bleach and want to “feel among” the light skinned category.

• Saba

January 21, 2015 at 4:52 pm

Because they feel like light skinned ladies are a trophy. people have actually said this SMH. Tbh I feel more sorry for the women Who feel like they are a prize to be displayed n not truly valued (not dis babe o, just in general n no matter what color). I saw that answer on a review of a recent US documentary called Light Skin or so.

20. Hater Oshi

January 21, 2015 at 5:05 pm

Next time, wonder where all those who show decorum are from
    They are all the same sets of people
    Now the girl isnt Nigerian and is someone’s (won over) Queen, they are feeling terrible

Women hate women, no be today!

Many of them here cant even stand this girl a bit.
    They will hide behind the computer and spew rubbish

For your info, that is why men love them and won’t choose you. They will choose them over you anyday anytime

Haters oshi

Y’all should snap your boobs and lets see if its not like a dead rat.

Maima, you are a Queen and good catch to your man. They are hating bcos they can never be you and they have complex

You are on top and you matter that is why you are on the blog and they read about you. Let them be a nobody (no one knows them) and keep hating you

• Chelukwa

January 21, 2015 at 10:55 pm

Wait o, reading about someone online makes them somebody? What a news. Me wey be doctor and like to come on BN/IG to destress and laugh a bit after a long day’s work is a noborri? While a rapper’s girlfriend who’s “career” wasnt even specified is a someborri? Im just checking o….i have nothing against the babe and could care less about iceprince, but i just wonder if some of u say certain things to console yourselves. Oh well, off to instagram to go get entertained by IG “celebs” who i guess earn more than i do and have more prestige than i do in real life all because they are all over social media. LOL. News.

21. Bhelar

January 21, 2015 at 6:36 pm

shez cute tho but she would have dressed decently for a show like this!…showing off some skin aint bad but like this???…not nice!

22. cuirous

January 21, 2015 at 7:27 pm

BRUNO
    please decode what that means – nene bring the plantain
    i am clueless

• Cece

January 21, 2015 at 9:00 pm

It means she might as well expose her fallen boobs completely than halfway…the boobs resemble plantains sha.

• M

January 21, 2015 at 10:22 pm

I don’t think that’s what he meant o! I think he was being sarcastic and meant let’s fry chips for her because she’s won over a man, almost like ‘what’s our business?’

• Omo1

January 22, 2015 at 10:24 am

M got it..that’s what Bruno was trying to say

23. Anon

January 21, 2015 at 11:11 pm

I thought he meant she is too skinny and need to eat…lol.

24. janet

January 22, 2015 at 2:03 am

thank God say my boobs never drop reach this one oo and i am in my early 30’s… ladies take care of that breasts of yours… wear good bras and then dont allow guys manhandle them anyhow. it will be gross wickedness if a man whom you aint married to drags and squeezes your breasts as if his life depends on it. If dey try am, just give them “taawaiii” for face wey dey brings stars cus the intensity of the grabbing of your boobs is directly proportional to the level of sagging your boobs will get.
    The day i saw a young girl’s boobs dropped disproportionately ( the left breast smaller than the right breast like agbalomo and on top of the smallness, e come fall join am then the right breast was bigger and firm…the contrast on one chest was too much for me to look upon and that was the day i understood that there are breasts and there are boobi,
    fine girls go dey carry funny breasts dey waka for road like say they carry correct package for dia, na wen they comot bra nai you go understand the kind level of packaging wey women dey take deceive me … and truth be told,..and thats the reason for some of the breakups because no be how men take imagine say the geh go be without clothes on.

25. bbluv

January 22, 2015 at 9:16 am

Bruno though …… lmfao

26. Robin Hood

January 22, 2015 at 11:34 pm

Sagging tits
    ………..

27. chi-e-z

January 23, 2015 at 2:26 am

Honestly they are not sagging just huge. Now me on the other hand I’m #TeamSaggingTits lol 😀 mine has left the building in my twenties mostly because I lost a lot of weight when I became vegetarian mostly in my boobs trying to gain it back.

28. Ama