Scoop

Do You Know the Meaning of the Word ‘Exempt’? Watch Nigerian Celebrities Explain it

Yaw & NeduSometimes you don’t know the meaning of a word even though you use it a lot, and sometimes the meaning just skips you in that particular moment when you are asked.

FlytimeTV asked a few Nigerian celebrities.

Watch their explanations below for ‘Exempt’ and ‘Inscribe’:

1. Khaleesi

February 10, 2015 at 1:09 pm

LMFAO
    I only learnt the meaning of Exempt when i started my ACCA level 2

2. Khaleesi

February 10, 2015 at 1:11 pm

LMFAO
    I only learnt the meaning of Exempt when i started my ACCA level 2
    Most accounting students especially those doing UK courses can attest to that

3. Teni

February 10, 2015 at 1:15 pm

Looool, Nedu don open fowl ya*sh ooooo

4. Oreos

February 10, 2015 at 1:50 pm

In the words of the wise sage Lolo1- to go school and to know book nah two different tin! See them forming tins like it depends on how you look at it! Taaaahhhh!

5. Tunmi

February 10, 2015 at 1:59 pm

I love Flytime’s Word of the Day. I keep hoping they do one on feminism/feminist. I learned penultimate from them

6. Tuu

February 10, 2015 at 2:15 pm

lmfao! Miss Nigeria yaff kee me o! Olodo rabata!kai!

7. mzreeny

February 10, 2015 at 3:32 pm

Na these same people go dey laff patience J. Lol.

8. bigspirit

February 11, 2015 at 10:46 am

and who is the dunce with the red cap? she should have just been honest like presh instead of fooling herself.

9. Ann

February 11, 2015 at 12:17 pm

Hehehhehehehehhe, this is just the problem with a lot of people, sometimes you read and make up your own meanings and accuse people of saying things they never said….This same people leave tweets ooo, rebroadcast when they do not understand ooo, share status messages ooo even when they do not understand, ngwanu, at least Nedu got hugs from MBGN and the babe in Red….