Scoop

Watch ‘The Campaign Speech’ by Basketmouth and Buchi of the Leave Am For God Hand Democratic Party

The Campaign SpeechA new comedy skit by comedians Basketmouth and Buchi has got us in stitches.

The clip called ‘The Campaign Speech’ shows Buchi as a Presidential Candidate under LAFGH (Leave Am For God Hand) Democratic Party; while Basketmouth is his Special Adviser.

‘The Campaign Speech’ comedy skit was written by Basketmouth.

Check on it!

1. Onyii

February 10, 2015 at 12:41 pm

Nice….

healthmonitorblog.com

2. @edDREAMZ

February 10, 2015 at 12:46 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    I wish i could watch it but i cant….
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

• Jimmy Fawks

February 10, 2015 at 4:59 pm

Like we care if you do! #BuchiForPresident2015

• Tosin

February 11, 2015 at 10:00 am

haa, o ti miss!
      anyway…
      it’s about stomach infrastructure aka election bribery
      i also like this ‘ninja’ one from 2011, esp the middle with the broom and the umbrella playfight: youtube.com/watch?v=O0UmSQ_Q1pM

3. ada nnewi

February 10, 2015 at 1:50 pm

It’s hilarious and sad at the same time!

4. NIRA

February 10, 2015 at 2:30 pm

LOL

5. nikky

February 10, 2015 at 2:42 pm

Na today. People that will still collect election rice, fowl ‘Richard’ card, et al will still collect unfortunately.
    Buchi is so good at this pretend naija politician.

• dr. j

February 10, 2015 at 8:19 pm

Nigerians we have to be wise o. Enough of all these “stomach infrastructure’. Stop collecting from all these politicians and then they will realize how serious we are about this change we cry for. How is it possible that the giant of Africa can’t boast of adequate electricity, quality healthcare, and provision of basic needs for her people. I challenge the next president and other sectors of the government to meet these needs, I also challenge the next government to be more transperent and accountable for their actions. I might not reside in Nigeria presently but the sufferings my country people go through is painful. As a medical practitioner, I hope for a day in Nigeria where preventive care will become a priority, where hospital facilities and equipments are of top quality, where quality healthcare is not just for the rich, where security is of top priority, where the police force oblige to the vow of ensuring security and stability in our society without collecting bride from the people, where every individual regardless of sociology economic status is treated fairly and equally, where my fellow medical practitioners are compassionate and knowledgeable about their profession. How can a patient come in for medical attention and you tell the family members to get blood from outside the hospital facility. Even in the rural area in America, it’s never done. The government can do so much but we as citizens have a major part to play in the different sectors we find ourselves in. enough of all these putting ‘family members’ who know nothing about the job they are assigned into government positions. I’m not against helping family members but please, give the jobs to qualified individuals, there are so many intelligent people with innovative ideas , give them a chance. America and other developed countries are were they are today because people obey rules and watch their neighbors back (not all the time, but at least you all get my point). In the education sector, I challenge the next government to ensure that strikes are no longer a thing students have to worry about. That students who work hard are able to get scholarships and merits which they deserve. a system should also be set in place that relinquishes the position of lecturers who collect bribe in order to pass students. Students should be able to study what they choose, I am tired of hearing how a student registered for medicine, passed the jamb with exceptional results and yet he or she is given zoology, if this said student is privileged enough to cough out millions to the institution then he or she will then be given medicine to study. This is wrong and should be stopped, give the student a chance, and when he or she fails to achieve his or her goals of becoming a medical doctor then it’s on the individual not the institution. I can go on forever but you all get my point , so I’ll stop here. I belive Nigeria can do better and we will!!!

6. [email protected]

February 10, 2015 at 5:47 pm

Its the sad truth, because poverty is the order of the day people would still collect the bags of rice

7. Dr. j

February 10, 2015 at 6:16 pm

8. Wura Makay

February 10, 2015 at 8:00 pm

I laughed my head off. Who said Basket is the the Best…..Buchi did an awesome job….great comedians using their profession to voice out our national concerns unlike the other frolicking with Jonathan because of a fuller purse. God Bless you two. Amen