Scoop

‘My Everything’! Toyin Aimakhu & Stella Damasus Give Loving Shout-Outs to their Partners

Toyin-Aimakhu-Stella-DamasuIt looks like Nollywood stars are in a loving mood today.

Actresses Toyin Aimakhu and Stella Damasus both gave loving shout-out to their partners on Instagram this morning.

Toyin Aimakhu wished her husband Adeniyi Johnson a happy birthday and posted ‘Hbd to my husband,my smallgod,my love,my blood,my best friend,my heartbeat,daddy seun my daddy,my flesh,naija finest,myfirst born,oko mi,olowo ori mi ale nobody,omo mi totalenu,ife mi,iyimi,ayo mi,enibiokanmi,my joy,my ladder,my everything @adeniyijohnson love u endlessly and i pray by nxt year na 5 of us go celebrate…wish you long life and prosperity @adeniyijohnson @toyinniyi_fansite’

Capture (1) Capture

Stella Damasus posted a picture of herself and members of a class that she’s taking and captioned ‘End of day one. First class was fun and amazing. LOS ANGELES students were so cool. Looking forward to tomorrow’s rehearsal. Thank you pastor PROMISE ADEYEMI for hosting this series. Thank you to my dearest friend and sister @bouquiofficial for hooking this up. Love ya loads dearie. Thank you Lord for bigger and greater things. Thank [email protected] my partner in crime and my everything for doing this with me. #losangeles #stelladamasus #actor #iteach #iworkhard #iloveJesus #GIRLSCAN #dabishop #actingclasses #workmode.

Photo Credit: Instagram – @aimakhutoyin | @stelladamasus

1. AAA Events and Design

February 27, 2015 at 10:52 am

Okay…..

2. RIFF RAFF

February 27, 2015 at 10:53 am

Stella can eat Daniel if she likes but #bringoursonback#; Just feel for her girls whom she transports from one relationship to the other. i see razzoid Toyin has invested small in spelling and grammar classes with the amount of “roasting” she got Now madam, enough with the localness, go work on your dangling marriage. How Niyi manages this diarrhea-mouth, non-stop parroting woman is above me.

• ada nnewi

February 27, 2015 at 12:55 pm

How is she holding your son? The boy’s mother should settle her son’s matter with the boy’s father and stop bandying Stella’s name about unnecessarily….

3. katy

February 27, 2015 at 1:31 pm

Sharrrrap is she nt holding Doris son.if she had nt encouraged her partner in crime,he would have return d boy.

4. urgh

February 27, 2015 at 2:07 pm

How did she encourage Daniel? Abeg, u women should stop all these directing the anger at the woman and ignoring the man’s wrong doings. Abeg.

5. LOL

February 27, 2015 at 2:15 pm

na wa for you o stella, I hope Daniel will be your last bus stop.
    if not marriage is not for you.
    love you so much then but now too much scandal
    I know you don’t care

6. Hypocritesaplenty

February 27, 2015 at 2:28 pm

Thank God for the ‘facelessness’ of social media. Shout out to all ya hypocrites with pea size brains on dis blog. Pray if u lose ur husband at 27 will you move on or mourn forever ? Leave Stella alone! Doris is alive and well let her go get her son if she no Gree. Idiaats aplenty. Picking dey with him papa gbeboruns dey develop HBP. So, Stella tif d pikin carry am waka enter America without any questions. I bet Doris is having the time of her life while Stella looks after him. Btw shebi Doris was in America recently, was she barred from seeing her son or filing with the U.S. legal system say pipkin lost? Girls pls borrow urselves some brain smh!!

• Baby

February 28, 2015 at 5:09 am

Please tell them .btw lmao @pea size brains

• Yellowpikin

March 1, 2015 at 2:43 am

Sister you said move on. I agree but move on again and again. Haba. Please we need this to be her last

7. serendipity

February 28, 2015 at 6:05 pm

Women n drama!!!!…datz y men say we talk too much!…….toyin n stella,both of u don’t c or hear ur men post drama as u oooooo ….enuf jawe! Toyin dey carry fight wey no b her own n stella wan bear all d surnames 4 9ja “accordin2HP”………make una do produce film about husband STEALATION…….lwfm

8. oy