Music

New Video: Lara George – Durotimi

Lara George
Now this is a refreshing way to kick off Tuesday! It is the video for the second single from Lara George ‘Love Nwantintin‘ album.

Durotimi” is a described as a fresh highlife-style song. The title of the songs means ‘Stay With Me’ – From one lover’s heart to another, it’s real, vulnerable and deep…and just as hopeful of a happily-ever-after ending as any fairytale. May your fairytale become a dream come true today.

1. Icey

February 17, 2015 at 7:58 am

great song, smooth n subtle.

2. MChamp

February 17, 2015 at 8:43 am

The person who did that promo photo needs a raise. I really like the vibrant colors and the awesome looking background. Lara George also looks very good in the photo. As for the video, it’s a nice song and a decent video. She has a very beautiful voice.

3. Lola

February 17, 2015 at 9:00 am

Video is good, story line not bad. costume is really very tight but I was not impressed with the song. I am used to deeper lyrics and better songs from Lara.

4. valprewwy

February 17, 2015 at 10:59 am

i agree with Lola, wasn’t really feeling the lyrics good video concept

5. soye

February 17, 2015 at 12:34 pm

I hardly look at her videos without wondering what she was looking at that she became so big. She has a beautiful voice no doubt, but please she needs to trim down.

6. omoge

February 17, 2015 at 2:16 pm

soye, pls receive some cyber hugz from me, u just took the words out of my mouth. i like her but I can’t understand y she had to add so much weight kilode! pls dont tell me its cos she has a baby and she is married. Anyway whatever rocks her boat

7. Yve

February 17, 2015 at 2:23 pm

“it’s real, vulnerable and deep” … errr… nope. Not really. Love Lara George though.

8. Shadé

July 21, 2016 at 10:36 am

love this woman. this song is soooo hmmmm.
    Good job to Lara. Don’t change. be always yourself