Career

What is Money? Watch Omilola Oshikoya Share Financial Insights on Her VLog

Omilola Oshikoya

Learn about money, and money management on Omilola Oshikoya‘s VLog – Pocket Finance.

Watch Here

Mrs. Omilola Oshikoya is a UK certified life coach, personal finance/business coach, talk show host, author, public speaker, columnist, blogger, entrepreneur and media & publications specialist. After over 11 years in finance/investment banking, Omilola left a very successful career in pursuit of fulfillment. Twitter @omilola & @pocketfinance Instagram @omiosh20 Facebook www.facebook.com/omilola.oshikoya Youtube www.youtube.com/omilolaoshikoya. www.omilola.com [email protected] www.omioshikoya.blogspot.com

1. kimmy

February 16, 2015 at 8:05 am

These was exactly what the preacher said in church yesterday…… USE UR SKILL & WORKHARD

2. NEWSCRIB.NET

February 16, 2015 at 9:00 am

Yeah

3. bola

February 16, 2015 at 12:37 pm

Babe, i like your vision, but you could have taken more time to record…you sound nervous so i literarily felt you aren’t eloquent.

Work on it! Way to go

4. ola

February 16, 2015 at 2:28 pm

I think you are good but seemed nervous….. Looking forward to other videos

5. Dee

February 16, 2015 at 4:03 pm

Smart money with Arese?

6. NZ

February 16, 2015 at 4:13 pm

Nice one! Looking forward to more vlogs.

7. Blah blah

February 16, 2015 at 6:08 pm

So someone we haven’t heard of before is giving us financial advice and BN don’t think to include a short bio on her. Who is she? What are her qualifications?! And no one should tell me click on the video she introduces herself. BN work harder this year abeg.

BellaNaija.com

February 16, 2015 at 6:51 pm

Thanks for your feedback. Updated with her profile.

8. temiloluwa

February 17, 2015 at 3:07 am

Nice, I think you have been listening to Pastor Sam Adeyemi. Well done very smart, looking forward to more videos and inspired. I think you can also try to interact with your audience a bit more.

• Namidara

February 17, 2015 at 3:12 pm

Do not despise the days of little beginnings. In Life, there is all ways a first time. The future will bring back this memory when you will become an inspiration to people. Well Done!

9. Tola Akitoye

February 17, 2015 at 7:47 pm

Well done Omi. I love Omi so much because this woman has passion, honesty and a heart of gold. You can tell that she is real that why she posted her video even though she was nervous

10. My7sunglasses

February 17, 2015 at 8:33 pm

Oms strangely this brought tears to my eyes mostly because of how much you’ve grown………GOSH I’m super proud of you Omi and God has just started with you. Since you want feedback, il say work on your pauses and swallowing although that may be due to you know who in your tum lol. On talents Oms…….I sometimes feel I’m swimming in murky waters. God will give me clarity. God bless you! Looking forward to episode 2. Loads of kisses – sunglasses (lol …,.if you don’t know who)

11. Aigbadumah Ezekiel