News

A New Way of Showing Solidarity? Governors Fashola & Okorocha Tug Each Other’s Ears

This photo of Lagos State Governor, Babatunde Fashola and Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, both APC members, hit the Internet a few hours ago, and its got everyone talking.

The two governors were reportedly at an event when the photograph was taken. In the picture, both men are playfully tugging at each other’s ears and smiling. Perhaps its their own way of showing support for each other?

Fashokoroch

Photo Credit: Lukosh Photography/ Twitter

1. olah

March 10, 2015 at 7:26 am

Wondering wat dey cud b saying

2. Taipan!

March 10, 2015 at 8:34 am

Hmmmm! na 14yrs in imprisonment oh…..Lol

3. Imolite

March 10, 2015 at 9:12 am

Agbaya People’s Congress.

Only those who are not Easterners will think Rochas is a force to reckon with. Mcheww.

Yeye dey smell.

He has locked Imo state into one feeding bottle.

A warning to all states trying to vote APC governors, you will only sell your state to Oligarchs.

Your state will be privatized. Be WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Anon

March 10, 2015 at 1:49 pm

In future, Rochas will still go back to PDP. He has the ability to “shape-shift” all the time. I foresee a big rancour in APC and a lot of these people will fall out. Amaechi as well..

But, he is a force to be reckoned with. If he wins the elections, he will go down as a two-time Governor. Not bad for a fraud.

The truth is that he’s not different from his predecessors. I wish he can be voted out the way Ohakim was voted out after 4 years. If they fail, vote them out after 4 years.

• kelly

April 14, 2015 at 2:02 pm

Ur making no sence PDP is dominated with Clueless monsters.

4. hmmmmm

March 10, 2015 at 9:36 am

I pity the people of Imo. Rochas milking Imo state since 2011.

APGA is the party for the Easterners. Vote Iheanacho for governor please to redeem Imo state

• Anon

March 10, 2015 at 1:42 pm

Is Ihenacho any different? Please.

I am from Mbaise and my people want an Mbaise man and they are shouting Ihedioha. Is he any better? No. But then he will develop Mbaise the way other Governors have developed their own areas. See the strategy?

• Anon

March 10, 2015 at 2:03 pm

I forgot to add –

APGA is the party for the Easterners. Is it?

Of the 5 Igbo/South Eastern states (Imo, Anambra, Ebonyi, Abia and Enugu) only one is controlled by APGA. The rest are all PDP. Peter Obi fraternised with them when he was in APGA and has now cross-carpetted to PDP.

The remaining faction of APGA is the baby cousin of PDP and one faction (led by Rochas) is now with APC so how can APGA be the party of Easterners?

It’s a regional party that has failed and it has refused to grow. See how APC has made inroads into other states. APGA has failed to replicate that and to me it’s almost dead. My prediction is that PDP will swallow the remaining faction of APGA soon.

Bianca Ojukwu (APGA) is an Ambassador to a PDP government. It’s only a matter of time before Obiano crosses the carpet.

• Anon

March 10, 2015 at 5:42 pm

Oops, Imo state is led by an APC government.

5. nene

March 10, 2015 at 1:12 pm

okorocha is a weird guy

6. niola

March 10, 2015 at 3:26 pm

I weep for Nigeria! Bunch of bigots commenting!. I just hope you all are ages 70 and up, that way i can dry my tears as my papa say una be dry fish cant bend you any more. Any more nationalists in the house abeg

7. bb love

April 15, 2015 at 7:41 am

una no go appreciate what is good’let me tell u guys who among those who came out for governoship has the good hrt Rochas has.non the are sll criminals so make una stop decieving una self