Events

Celebs Spotted Voting! Part 2 – Toke Makinwa, Omoni Oboli, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe-Gentry & More!

BellaNaija.com

Two weeks ago we shared photos of celebs voting for the Presidential elections.

Now it’s time to choose the governors and they are out again, though in general, turn out was lower. Do people care less about these elections?!

Here are celebs we spotted voting today!

Toke Makinwa

Ruggedman

Ruggedman

Makida Moka

Makida Moka

1. ANGRY ME

April 11, 2015 at 7:49 pm

Toke I know you voted Apc, your purse didn’t do the cover up well. lol

• bruno

April 11, 2015 at 8:26 pm

ROTFL.

• Tamara

April 11, 2015 at 9:02 pm

Congratulations to our in-coming Governor Akinwunmi Ambode. Vanguard, premiumtimes and Sahara reporters have already shown he is in a clear lead.

• Naija Upgrade

April 12, 2015 at 2:01 am

came here to say that.

2. Blah blah

April 11, 2015 at 8:01 pm

A full face of makeup and a pet to go vote! Toke doesn’t play!

• bruno

April 11, 2015 at 8:29 pm

lol. the funniest part is,if political thugs start shooting, she will abandon that dog and run.

• Marlvina

April 11, 2015 at 11:28 pm

Looool! The good thing is that…dogs have the ability of finding their ways back home.

• timothy

April 12, 2015 at 7:28 am

you r too funny… lol

• ATL's finest

April 12, 2015 at 4:56 am

Ok!,na only her waka come lmao

3. niola

April 11, 2015 at 8:20 pm

Bn you said celebrities spotted voting: is tunde demuren a celebrity pilot?

• Ella A A

April 12, 2015 at 12:13 am

Take a chill pill the Tunde pilot is not even the pictures, BN labeled wrong

4. Bola

April 11, 2015 at 8:46 pm

The girl is too fake it’s disgusting honestly..

• olu

April 11, 2015 at 9:28 pm

Taking your dog (for a walk) to vote is fake??
      I bet you gave urself the 91 likes.

• Bola

April 13, 2015 at 1:57 pm

Oh hunny!, I wish I did..lol

• Bianca

April 12, 2015 at 10:19 pm

No she’s not ! She’s just doing her! Why don’t you do you and go to hell.

5. I no send

April 11, 2015 at 8:51 pm

I love tokes voting style….cute

6. bluebell

April 11, 2015 at 8:55 pm

Totally random, sorry for invading this thread but just watched October 1 by dat kunle guy. Best movie out of Africa in my humble opinion guy deserve an award.

• tayo

April 11, 2015 at 9:14 pm

and he took home awards

• bb

April 11, 2015 at 10:27 pm

Yup I watched it on netflix last night, great movie even though i hate his tribalistic tirade against Ibo’s on twitter.

• Seriously

April 12, 2015 at 1:00 pm

Kunle is not tribalistic for giving his opinion. I hate the trend if stupid apology folks are giving like the U.S, stand by your opinion especially when it’s not offensive. Igbos are the same people who say stupid things like most smelly people in Nigeria are Yorubas or say worst. They can’t take the heat but know how to give it out. Igbos are way too sensitive and it’s getting very annoying. Everything is not tribalistic, and this one has truth in it. First of all, he said “SOME”. And Nollywood is full of Igbos and Igbo people are traders. So, piracy will easily come from them. It’s like saying most people selling second hand clothes are Igbos. Who trades the most or sell products in the market? Igbos.

• Ovadje

April 12, 2015 at 6:49 pm

@Seriously, Kunle may not be tribalistic (he’s more likely just stupid) but you most certainly are!

• obinna

April 12, 2015 at 12:38 am

I watched it on Netflix. Plesantly surprised to see they have clued up and uploaded some decent productions out of Africa. The movie in question was so beautifully put together, depicting an era long gone absolutely 5 stars.

• Truth hurts

April 13, 2015 at 6:04 pm

@ovadje

Igbos are accusing others of being tribalistic to cover up their shame. Go focus on the drought and hunger strike in Igbos states. None of them want to face the truth about their deteriorating states and villages which is the reason they are all running away to settle in yorubaland and some northern states. They have big mouths but don’t have anything to show for it. Yet they cause troubles in other states and want to have stupid entitlement. Igbos do the most piracy, go hit your head somewhere bcos the truth hurts.

7. oaks

April 11, 2015 at 9:16 pm

All that effizy to vote,we thank Jonathan for making elections this year peaceful…..elsee

• NIGERIANGURL

April 12, 2015 at 11:04 am

Thanks to Jega actually

8. word

April 11, 2015 at 9:16 pm

Love me some Toke. Best foot forward always. We simply went to vote. But when Toke had to vote, it was Toke, Toke’s weave, Toke’s permanent makeup, Toke’s Gucci purse and Toke’s dog that graced d booth. I love her, i swear. All u need, babygirl, to finally attain the Kim K status is to start injecting ur behind. Das all!

9. Rs

April 11, 2015 at 9:27 pm

Toke be doing too much since 1964

10. dee

April 11, 2015 at 9:46 pm

Rs, since the day of usman dan fodio!

11. nell

April 11, 2015 at 9:50 pm

Vanity the obvious wig heavy make up just to vote. Never a down natural time. Some ppl are prisoners in their own skin..does that dig go to the vet? Or is it just about the photo ops..fakeness at its ultimate

• Omoj

April 12, 2015 at 9:08 am

Sorry I had to respond to you. Vanity as a result of makeup. Just hating for nothing. When a “celebrity” goes out without their makeup, we are very quick to judge. Having Toke in public without her full regalia is like seeing Wendy Williams without a wig!! Btw “dig” don’t go to Vets, Dogs do. Btw that’s one heck of a fine dog. It’s not easy to have a white dog in Lagos with all the dust and still have it clean. Go Toke!!!! You make me want a dog!!! #Lovingyoumoreandmore

12. missiey

April 11, 2015 at 10:29 pm

Hello guys! Y’all would have to pardon me coz I’m deviating from the issue at hand. I’d like to know what your opinion is on wearing jumpsuits to work say in a place like a bank.
    I ask because I wore a jumpsuit made with Ankara to work on a Friday and someone called me out reason being that it isn’t corporate.
    I feel what we call corporate has evolved and even though some jumpsuits are really casual, I’ve seen some that are not. Besides this was sewn with Ankara and I sewed it with the work place in view, well covered up and all. I’ve also heard of cases where people are not allowed to put on gowns coz they are not corporate.
    So what’s your take on the definition of what is corporate enough to wear to work?

• Dora the explorer

April 12, 2015 at 12:39 am

I wish you could show us a picture of your ankara jumpsuit outfit, so we can judge accurately.. That said, there are many ready-to-wear jumpsuits created for work and work only, tell that person calling you out to get with the program, but hey! if its your employers complaining, my hand no dey o! obey before you complain to maintain (your job) hehehehehe.

• missappleberry

April 12, 2015 at 8:22 am

Depends on how you wore the jumpsuit. Wearing it with a blazer or jacket could make it more corporate

• missiey

April 12, 2015 at 7:15 pm

@misappleberry Nope there was no blazer involved. I’d try that out but that will be when I’m transferred, I don’t want wahala.
      Dora the explorer thanks but I’d pass. If I try it ehn, even my suits would become non compliant to them. Lemme just respect myself lol

13. tee

April 11, 2015 at 10:30 pm

I didnt think the days of following social workers aka OAPs,Actors will come, I would rather you follow entrepreneurs, and successful executives about to know how they do what they do.

KUWTK is more than enough…we don’t need the same unintelligent Nigerian version

• lolu

April 11, 2015 at 11:38 pm

GOD BLESS YOU !!!

• Ovadje

April 12, 2015 at 6:53 pm

Go to an entrepreneurs blog then. Is it by force?

14. Udochi

April 12, 2015 at 12:09 am

Better for them

15. Tbaby

April 12, 2015 at 12:41 am

People can disturb their heads over nothing sha….let Toke do her thing, that is y she is Toke. haba!!!!!

16. chukwukadibia

April 12, 2015 at 7:25 am

Toke wants to be d Kim k of nija..well done oh,u have power to keep up this kinda life…

17. JI

April 12, 2015 at 8:05 am

Loool you guys should allow this Toke girl now, i think she looks okay and it was an opportunity to walk her dog.

18. somtoo

April 12, 2015 at 9:00 am

you guys relax na. im not a toke fan but see banky w in full regalia na. cap, chain n glasses…is he on his way to a wedding after voting???warrapen na? toke will not allow u pple to yab her unpainted face so u will never catch her in any yeye natural downtime. pls free d chick. she getsaway with this one fr me. kinda like d style. Maybe she wants to buy chinchin at d polling unit hence d purse..abi na

19. Fifi

April 12, 2015 at 9:05 am

Bella wanted to confuse me i was so sure that was not tunde oko toolz but his older brother,anyway toke toke well done, hope u n ur hubby have moved out of his family compound to ur own place now, happy sunday

• ife

April 12, 2015 at 12:05 pm

Aunty fifi haba!!! How do u know that they are living in her husband’s family compound. Be putting your nose in where does not concern you. Patapata you’ll comment about her kaftan, dog and purse that has to do with the post. I don’t know why you’re bringing her family talks here. Like you even know anything about her. Aunty amebo, you sha wanted to comment.

• Ebony

April 12, 2015 at 1:41 pm

And you where do you stay???
      How is that even an issue? Gosh!!! Is it your business? So what?!
      She’s not complaining so why does it hurt you?
      I know someone that stayed in the BQ of her husband’s family’s house (nice enough mini apartment) for almost a year before moving to their own house. Own house as in he built it. What’s wrong with Nigerian brains?

20. Biter lemon

April 12, 2015 at 9:16 am

Does Banky ever wear jeans or anything else?? Soo much love for his………(dont know what its called)

21. Tosin

April 12, 2015 at 12:52 pm

omoni 🙂
    hug.

22. Brown

April 12, 2015 at 2:04 pm

This is nice. They have really shown the spirit of patriotism

23. kay

April 12, 2015 at 2:49 pm

All ye haters! Free Toke joor! Is it your money? If shes chooking your eye, mbok wear sun shades. She made d best of the situation. I guess yall would have preferred if she came out with her hair net & wrapper across her chest abi. Nonsense.

24. coke

April 13, 2015 at 9:13 am

congratulations they voted! hissss

25. babes

April 13, 2015 at 11:16 am

i dont see much make up on toke….why are you people hating!