News

Is this Real? Robbers Post Notice of their Imminent Visit to Port Harcourt Community – READ

This is both sad and hilarious.

There is a picture of a notice purportedly written by armed robbers, which is circulating online. The notice was reportedly posted on one of the walls on Friday Street, Rumuapu GRA, in Rukpokwu, in Port Harcourt.

Here’s a picture of the notice:

AlertIt reads:

Save your life
We what to let you know that from next week there’s a visitor for you and the reason of our coming is that we need ten million naira only from you. It’s good for you to arrange the money which is 10 million before we show. Failure to obey shall lead to death, that is for you.
Just do as we write in the script. Also this one is for public notice we what you people to let your security men to know, may there pack and run a way before we land g.r.a rumuap. And if any security man didnt value his life becuase of rich man like you, if you die that one is for your own.
Our coming is undated.

1. bright

April 20, 2015 at 1:18 pm

I reserved my comment

2. Shundatshit

April 20, 2015 at 2:12 pm

I wish these dirty & hungry motherf*ckers could use the time for planning thefts & writing stupid notifications to create business ideas & execute them. If you’re smart to study your targets’ lives & how to sneak into their homes, then your discoloured pimple having black ass is capable of studying people you want to market your products to.

I have no mercy for armed robbers. If I were a judge, besides rapists, my favourite criminals to punish will be thieves. You deserve what is coming your way if you can take someone’s life for not giving you the money/ property he/she has worked hard for ,

3. nelly Udoh

April 20, 2015 at 3:20 pm

What is left unsaid is most profoundly eloquent.
    I reserve my comment. The good news is that am not GOd and hey! Don’t be scared cos I will never be because if I were I would have just sent down the sun directly on your desk as you were writing this. It’s sad. Quite sad!

4. Dom!!!!

April 20, 2015 at 3:22 pm

Go back to school first and if you manage to get a qualification which enables to construct a proper sentence and write a correct “script”, come back if we don’t kick your ass before. mtchewww.

5. tunmi

April 20, 2015 at 5:49 pm

*attempts to speak*….
    At least proofread the darn thing

6. ssah

April 21, 2015 at 10:36 am

it happens. when we were younger, my neighbourhood received something like this too. they didn’t come at the time they said they would. I think they just enjoy the torture and the fear they create in people’s minds. and when the people are not looking, they penetrate. it’s crazy