Relationships

After 1 Year of Marriage, BN Couple Toju & Dami Oluwatoyinbo have a Vlog! WATCH Ep. 1 – Love, Snoring & Other Things

BellaNaija.com

Toju & Dami | Yoruba & Itsekiri - Lagos, Nigerian Wedding | BellaNaija 2014 | AkinTayoTimi 0DSC_9078Pastor Dami Oluwatoyinbo and Toju got married a year ago!

We shared their love story and wedding photos here on BellaNaija Weddings, including an exclusive interview on their Christian dating journey. Click here if you missed it!

Now, one year after, they’re talking about the highlights and adjustments they’ve made in the past year – from cooking to cleaning up after themselves.

Watch Episode 1!

Photo Credit: AkinTayoTimi | www.akintayotimi.com/blog | instagram.com/akintayotimi

1. pinkie

May 7, 2015 at 7:19 pm

awwww!! Toju and Dammy… bless your marriage over and over again! I never really watched a 15mins vlog that felt this short..it ended so quickly. totally impactful. there’s just something about people that love God.. it just goes well. God please, help me know you more. let me find joy in serving you. May I get married soon enough and experience undiluted happiness.

why didn’t they talk about sex? lol.. awwww…

• Dora the explorer

May 8, 2015 at 10:05 am

No marriage no undiluted happiness??? or you want your undiluted happiness to continue when you get married soon? either ways, Amen to your prayers!

May 8, 2015 at 6:52 pm

Thanks a lot Pinkie. We do appreciate your kind comments. A big amen to your prayers and heart desires as you prepare. Hhhmm, we may just talk about sex as we answer questions in the next episode. Maybe. Lol.

2. Adaora Uchegbune

May 7, 2015 at 7:21 pm

I totally love this! There’s nothing like being one in the spirit, soul and body and making Christ your home. Congratulations on your one year in Christ together Dami and Toju and I wish you many more blissful years in the Lord. Who says its easy?Marriage isnt but when Christ is the center of the home, you can survive all obstacles. Hopefully when the baby comes you will share how it has been with a kid (hahahhaahhaha another obstacle)….Congratulations once again and wish you all the best!

3. TheGirlInTheBlueScarf

May 7, 2015 at 7:23 pm

Lovely couple…love their personalities.

4. Deepest sigh

May 7, 2015 at 7:53 pm

Cute couple. Fun stories. But why does she have to be the one to worry about cooking, given that she hates it? Why can’t he cook for them too?

• Ktemi

May 8, 2015 at 2:22 pm

I get what u’re saying but u have to realise 2 things: people are not perfect and difficult to change people. U can’t expect it all. He might be the one who does the hoovering and ironing and one has to accept some things in marriage. Trying to get him to cook might be an unrealistic expectation esp if he doesn’t know how to cook

May 8, 2015 at 6:59 pm

Hi. I have to worry about it ooo! It is part of my domestic duties, especially as my husband is not the cooking type either. I am more disposed to it than he is. I’d rather willingly go out of my way to give him good food than watch him go hungry, lose weight (which he doesn’t have much of, lol) or lose energy (he works A LOT!). A couple of times, he’s made breakfast though and he’s open to cooking for me now and then. Thanks for your kind comments/compliments.

5. Mostest

May 7, 2015 at 7:59 pm

Absolutely love it. Food for my soul. I wish more of this is posted daily, from different couples. For this couple I love their honesty, friendship, love. It radiates, can’t even think of the right words now but they are a blessing. May God continue to bless their home. Subscribing to their page immediately.

6. hawttalkwithtosan.blogspot.ca

May 7, 2015 at 8:26 pm

Awww they still look each other in the eyes when talking. The marriage is a year for sure. Lovely video.

7. Mobolaji

May 7, 2015 at 8:30 pm

It’s one year already!!! Time does fly

8. Rose

May 7, 2015 at 9:00 pm

Yessssssssss 🙂 I appreciate this couple. For those young couples who are getting married and don’t have close friends to ask for advice, I can see them benefiting from this couple.

This is what I mean about contributing to society. Family is the backbone of society, if our generation can create healthy and honest marriages then our society will really change. No marriage is perfect, and I love that these two are not trying to claim they are.

love these guys already. It would also be great to hear a couple who had a terrible first year of marriage and talk about how they worked through that. Let us all continue to enlighten,educate and encourage each other.

🙂

9. Mizzy

May 7, 2015 at 9:13 pm

I luv d video. Cute couple n I learnt a thng or two. Nic

10. ShineShineShine

May 7, 2015 at 9:16 pm

Me Likey! Such honesty and playfulness.

11. Abeni Ebony

May 7, 2015 at 9:27 pm

Very nice vid Bella!
    Can’t wait for the upcoming vids from this blessed couple!So needed for Christian singles soon to be married chics like myself 😉

12. Sisi

May 7, 2015 at 9:34 pm

Awww, love it. Nothing beats getting married to your best friend. Looking forward to more episodes.

13. Tosin Baks

May 7, 2015 at 9:48 pm

This is so beautiful, and I even learned some tips to improve on my marriage.
    God bless your marriage. Please do more video.

Please can you cover this topic: How can you make your partner to be more romantic?

May 8, 2015 at 7:03 pm

Hello Tosin. Thank you so much for your kind comments. We’re answering some questions in our next video. I think what you’ve suggested is actually a good one. I’m going to tell hubby about it and I’m sure we can talk about it. Any tips for us too on how you’ve kept romance in your marriage?

• cicmileko

May 9, 2015 at 10:52 am

hi toju,
      very down to earth vlog. i enjoyed every bit of it.
      looking forward to more.
      my two cents addition to keeping the romance alive, i think would be loads of humor and always remembering the friendship that brought both of you together, who said the dating is over, it does not have to be expensive meals, a backyard picnic will leave lasting memories, exchanging cards, even watching him cook, even if the food ends up getting burnt is a trip into memory. continue prettying YOU for HIM. been happily married for some time and beautifully blessed with a mini me that constantly reminds me of my hubby.
      friendship is so KEY, laughter radiates the room and brings positive energy to the family, of course the mega most important factor is having Jehovah as the HEAD of the home and every other thing falls in place.
      a jigsaw puzzle takes time to fix but beautifully admired when its all done with the help of loved ones, a lovely house transforms into a warm cozy home when when the man and woman complement each other in all areas of life and remember this Matthew 19:4-6
      may the laughter that brought you two together continue to radiate your lovely home.

14. BEAUTIFULNBLESSED

May 7, 2015 at 9:49 pm

I LIKE THIS. WATCHING…….

15. amy

May 7, 2015 at 9:50 pm

I love you guys.God send me my own hubby from zion

16. Dee

May 7, 2015 at 10:03 pm

Wow!!!!!!!!!……..Dis is a really nice concept..Was just smiling all through and I’ve gotten hold of some truths in d video..God bless u,guys and I pray ur love will know no bounds…Expecting to watch your next video..

17. Jane

May 7, 2015 at 10:04 pm

They are soo cute! love them, especially when they say stuff at the same time 🙂 Good honest review,i will be watching 😉

18. Dola

May 7, 2015 at 10:15 pm

Wow!!!!!!………………..Dis is really a nice concept..Was just smiling all through and I’ve gotten hold of some truths in the video….God bless u,guys and I pray ur love will know no bounds….Expecting to see your next video..Shalom!!!

19. blackcoffee

May 7, 2015 at 10:25 pm

Very very educative especially for those soon to be married couples. … when you marry your best friend things will fall into place and having God in the center of your relationship will make things go smoothly but that doesn’t mean you will not face challenges. ….

20. sisi

May 7, 2015 at 11:53 pm

Please how do I mail you.i you . I would really love to be mentored by you

21. tish

May 8, 2015 at 12:34 am

Awww, this is just….. BEAUTIFUL! There’s something so heartwarming about seeing two people in love. I’m still smiling. Wow, her bro is a top chef and she doesn’t like to cook. Now singing *we have something in common *, lol. I don’t enjoy it either. God bless you guys real good.

May 8, 2015 at 7:05 pm

I could give you a hug Tish. Lol. #Kindredspirit. My brother;s flare did not rub off on me at all. We’re just unique in our own ways. *sigh* But he helps me out now and then when I need a quick or new recipe.

22. Pankere

May 8, 2015 at 1:18 am

Yes yes yes yes..BellaNaija take note..this is what the people need..not any of that bleached crap that is being forced into our subconsciousness. For these two, I will gladly expend my precious data without feeling as if I have just poured water into a basket. Not only have I seen that marriage can be beautiful, I have also gained some very poignant insights into marriage realities. In fact, watching these two is like watching an ice-cream cone being created…GOD is good.

23. kwo kwo

May 8, 2015 at 2:06 am

refreshing

24. sisi

May 8, 2015 at 7:19 am

Awwwwww OMG I really really love love love love jezz love this, Wow I love this, can’t wait for the next episodes!!!! Really inspiring

25. Ms Lily

May 8, 2015 at 8:05 am

Wow! Mind blowing, learned something new. They look good together too.Look forward to seeing more of your videos.

26. Elohor

May 8, 2015 at 8:25 am

God bless you both.

27. Eve82

May 8, 2015 at 8:43 am

A few areas of improvement would be:
    1) the background music. When you guys start talking, it needs to be off. I couldn’t finish the video just because of that.
    2) this video could have been condensed to 7minutes or thereabouts. If your target is for more audience, the shorter the better. A lot of the stuff in the beginning and towards the end could have been edited.

I absolutely loved the question and answer section. It was very engaging. Please keep it coming! Good luck and best wishes!

May 8, 2015 at 7:08 pm

Thanks a lot for the observation Eve. We’ll work on improving as much as we can and as much as necessary. Thanks for the kind comments too.

28. O

May 8, 2015 at 9:03 am

I love this video. I really love this video. I love the way Toju listens when her husband is talking and doesn’t interrupt him. Love the way he smiles when he is talking about her too. They are so cute. May God keep this union and make it a testimony for them. There might still be hope for the institution of marriage in Nigeria after all.

29. TOYIN

May 8, 2015 at 9:26 am

wonderful….. so real

30. mama J

May 8, 2015 at 9:49 am

This is simply beautiful. The Lord will sustain you both to the end and i pray my children and all those out there looking for husband or wife will find the happiness you both have found in being together.

31. Dee

May 8, 2015 at 9:53 am

Loved this couple since their wedding, I wanted to go back to it again!! Thank you so much God bless you. I will love to feature them on my blog! And they remind me of conleius and Lindsey heather! Christian couples rock! Thanks for been an example

32. Priscy

May 8, 2015 at 10:08 am

I loooove this video
    I can feel the love they have for each other already
    At Last, a vlog I can look forward to and leanr a great deal from
    Keep it up guys… and May God bless our home even more

33. Nwuli Barbara

May 8, 2015 at 10:29 am

God bless Dammy and Toju. I just love love! Marriage is such a beautiful thing when spent with the right person. Thanks for assuring me that what I wish for in marriage is possible. God bless your home.

34. Koro

May 8, 2015 at 10:51 am

They just click, it’s refreshing! I love the sense of humour and how light and easy they appear. Wish them many more fun years ahead!

35. Sugar

May 8, 2015 at 11:54 am

I picked a point from what Toju said, am a VERY organized person and i love everything in place, it scares me if a man will be able to cope with my neatness and we wont get on each others nerves by water dropping on the floor or not putting a comb or plate where it ought not to be. I hope i find my type because the fear is real. I hope such can be adjusted in marriage.

The fear of marrying an untidy or dis-organised man is one thing i never want to think about because even my sister complains that i’m too particular about everything in place and that she cant deal.lol.

• Mawunyo

May 8, 2015 at 1:59 pm

When they said love conquers it all this is what they meant. allow your love for him conquer your obsession to be extremely tidy.

May 8, 2015 at 7:14 pm

Lol. I totally get you sugar. Well, speaking from my experience, the ‘struggle’ is real, but has improved in leaps and bounds over the last 12 months. I’ve found a way to pass across my message in a way HE understands or wants to be spoken to. The nagging and ‘panic attacks’ just didn’t work. He still doesn’t clean up some things when exactly I want him too, but that’s where Mawunyo’s comment comes in. Once I know he’s got the message, I’m patient and trust he’ll do it. If it’s becoming a bother to me, I use my own hands to tidy things up and later tell him ‘babe, I felt…’ and it’s all good. On the other hand, he’s also happy that he’s learning to organise better. #happyhome

36. Cheryl

May 8, 2015 at 12:01 pm

Happy couple!

37. awwwn

May 8, 2015 at 2:32 pm

Awwwwwn,cute oh,nxt video,pls!!!!!

38. uwa

May 8, 2015 at 2:58 pm

God bless your home. Am inspired .I pray I have a wonderful testimony like yours.

39. Latifa

May 8, 2015 at 3:43 pm

i loveee it

40. kehinde olushoga

May 8, 2015 at 4:07 pm

I can finally drop my comment here. I am so proud and happy with you both. You remain my best couple. I will be on your bridal train over and over again. the best wedding yet and even the most amazing couple and friends. God has blessed this one immensely. Thank you for always willing and being there. Love you both

41. Adewumi

May 8, 2015 at 4:24 pm

Absolutely loved this idea, as someone mentioned above great way of educating other couples who are considering marriage. Learnt one or two things from the video and certainly looking forward to more. .thanks for sharing and may God continue to bless your union.

42. rose

May 8, 2015 at 4:29 pm

Wow….My first comment on Bellanaija….this couple is so refreshing…. I love their love

43. Chi

May 8, 2015 at 6:15 pm

Next time keep the intro short…the guy sounds pretentious but I know he means well (simply cut the many many adjecttive and you’ll be fine)…that said, its all great.

May 9, 2015 at 7:08 pm

Hi Chi. Thanks for watching and appreciating. I do see your heart and thanks for seeing ours/my husband’s. He is not pretentious at all o! He’s actually very authentic. Very. He’s a public speaker and a Pastor, and like I mentioned in the video, also very cerebral, hence the ‘adjectives.’ Lol. It’s just his style.

44. Toju

May 8, 2015 at 6:54 pm

Oh yes, as Dora says, to continue in undiluted happiness…even on a higher level.

45. esther

May 8, 2015 at 9:24 pm

lovely video..i admire you two, wish to have such love and friendship in my marraiage..but i have a question, im in a relationship whom i think is Godswill for me and we are planning marriage but i cant seem to boast of the fact that he is my best friend yet and i dont feel any sparks but he is really nice and fears God..i need some guidance. we both attend House on the rock Port Harcourt branch.i anticipate a reply. thanks

May 9, 2015 at 7:22 pm

Hi Esther. Thank you so much for taking time out to watch the video. We’re happy you enjoyed it and learned a thing or two. Regarding your question, I really believe that physical and emotional sparks or chemistry are VERY important, especially if you’re talking marriage. In my opinion, it’s not that you’d feel the sparks every single day and every single moment; some days are just…normal! However, if there are no protracted feelings of sparks, longings or desire, then I’d ask myself some real questions. (You may not want me to post those questions here.)

I do agree that your spouse should be your best friend, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have other female besties who you relate with in a way hubby can’t ‘cos he’s a man, for example (in my opinion). You may also have friends who you’ve known way longer than him. Your husband is just on a deeper level because of certain things you share with him that you can’t share with them. Being best friends with him takes time. My husband and I were friends for six years before marriage. We saw and spoke virtually everyday. It takes time and different elements of investments. I hope I have helped even if just a bit.

46. Ben

May 8, 2015 at 9:54 pm

Listen here… DON’T CONDENSE NOTHING!!!! Let people with short attention span go and watch something else. This is your show. It is your idea. It’s not an internationally syndicated big budget show. It’s just a man and his wife coming together and making beauty on youtube. Let all the critics and ‘experts’ watch something else. 15 mins is not too long. On that note, I like your big big adjectives o Pastor Dami. You write ‘big’ and you talk ‘big’ too. It’s amazeballs. And bros, upon all your spirikoko, you carry eye go markate!!! #chopknuckle. You try bros!! You try well well

47. oma Oma

May 8, 2015 at 10:36 pm

I don’t think he was being pretentious maybe he was nervous now……Is it easy? I really like her demeanour and she seems like a very easy-going and likeable person……God bless your home!

48. Aderonke

May 9, 2015 at 12:12 am

lovely couple,more love in your marriage

49. Success Frank

May 9, 2015 at 1:11 am

Awwww… I can’t stop smiling! I Love you both and I totally pray for u guyz, Uld enjoy all that God had in mind when he created Marriage in Jesus Name! Plus I pray God grants my heart desire… I pray for a man – an ardent God Lover, very spiritual yet romantic and funny! I pray he comes around sooner! Amen…

50. Kate

May 9, 2015 at 7:17 am

Lovelyy??? God bless your home real good.

51. LaraGold

May 9, 2015 at 8:56 am

All things work together for good to them that love GOD…..nice concept,precise message….God bless you both.

52. ESTHER

May 9, 2015 at 9:22 am

OMDZZZZZZZ!!!!! You guys are sooo real. You can only go further. It’s very rare to find the reality in all this fantasy in this age and time. Thank you for being exceptional. You are setting the pace. Well done guys. More years to come. I am so proud of you guys. I FEEL LIKE I’M WATCHING MY BIG BROTHER AND BIG SISTER. I’m too proud of you guys. Please keep the flag flying. Very real and true. God bless you. Because you have shown us that we can actually be more, you will be more in all you do. Everything in your marriage will be a stepping stone. An experience that will bring laughter and help a lot of people that are struggling. Thanks for being real and true. You have set the pace ( THAT”S ALL

53. Tai

May 9, 2015 at 11:40 am

Hi toju ,I absolutely loved how refreshingly honest you were in this video,however I have a question to ask ? If a guy asks me before we even start dating that he hopes I know how to cook and do other domestic chores,that question got me so pissed off ..how do you feel I should handle this kind of person,should I run or should I just see how it goes because I’m a very good cook but haven’t told him that yet cos me I cannot be a slave for any man o,this one that he has wobia written all over him ..

May 9, 2015 at 1:26 pm

Lol. Hi Tai! Thanks for your kind comment. To your question, if it happened to me, I guess I would answer based on his tone and motive. If he asked rudely, arrogantly or in an ‘ish’ way ‘to ensure I had my domestic slavery on lock down,’ then I’d probably give him ‘an answer he deserves.’ Passive sarcasm, some wit or answer his question with a question. No need to run though, I wouldn’t see it as a bad sign. Just all about motives to me.

• tai

May 11, 2015 at 12:00 am

you are welcome toju ,thanks for replying,he didnt really say it in an arrogant manner cos we were chatting online and i def will take all yo said into account cos he hasn’t given up ,still insisting he will still taste my food bla bla.

54. Pj

May 9, 2015 at 11:09 pm

Lovely video. I found myself smiling all through. Ive been pondering on how to make adjustments when I’m married and you actually answered some of my questions .God will continually keep and bless your home.

55. Boma

May 9, 2015 at 11:09 pm

Now this is what I call true love…it really does exist…I loveeed loveeeed the video.twas soo real,d connection btw d couple(awesome).wish u guys many more years in happiness.i just hope and pray true love finds me too

56. Boma

May 9, 2015 at 11:15 pm

*loveeeee loveeee

57. Emmanuella

May 11, 2015 at 2:39 pm

Toju and Dami are making me fall in love with love {hehehehehehehe}…… Damn… They are so very much still in love right from the days of TRF Fellowship Unilag…

May 11, 2015 at 3:38 pm

Lol!!! Emmanuella, please refresh my memory and reveal yourself. You obviously know ‘our history.’ Thanks for the kind comments. I pray you grow in love with the right lover and experiencing what we’re experiencing 7 years and counting.

58. chichi

May 11, 2015 at 5:55 pm

I really love your program is truly inspiring. I love d friendship you guys share its enviable. Ud really need ur advice on my relationship.
    I have a very loving and understanding bf, his so matured bou our issues and he truly supports me but his not d romantic and attention giving person and i love attention. His more of the workhalic&busy person. He tries to change but is annoying wen he goes bck to his normal self. I quarrel with him bou his attitude and he says am too hard on him. Pls advice me on how I can get tru dis…

59. fisoye

May 12, 2015 at 11:03 am

Hi Toju… lovely video I must say… God bless you richly. pls I have a question concerning physical intimacy while you were courting. Currently on the verge of a breakup with a guy I love simply because he can’t keep his hands off me… he is a good Christian and we had set boundaries before but we keep falling into temptations and he keeps apologizing everytime it happens… pls help… should I FLEE by ending the relationship… this is the third or fourth time its happening and everytime its happens my spirit goes down. Thank you.

June 1, 2015 at 8:46 pm

Hi Fisoye. I do apologise for just responding to this. I have been off light for a bit.
      I totally understand the situation. Physical attraction is very important in courtship. If there was no struggle in this area at all, then we would be having, maybe, a more serious conversation.
      I can’t give you a clear cut way out of this, but in my opinion, I feel long courtships leave too much room for temptation and if this has happened about four times, it’s not likely to stop.
      Are you getting married soon? If that’s not in view, then you may need to reduce the amount of times you see, how long you see when you see and more than that, where you see. Try to ensure that people are always in the vicinity of where you are, even though I know sometimes you just want to be alone. But keeping yourselves is more important.

During this time, keep praying for God’s grace and strength. It’s a whole lot of self discipline and commitment to the person you know God has made you and wha He desires for you and your future. If these don’t work, you may need to be apart until such a time…

60. Yinka

May 12, 2015 at 2:10 pm

Very nice vlog, you guys rock. Dami acts like my husband lol. Restless and he loves talking. Its just a year after our wedding too and I must say marriage is good. It has thought me patience and tolerance and my hubby, gosh I could write a book about him already. He does splashes water on the floor while bathing, doesn’t close the fridge door properly, slams all doors always agrrrrrrrh! I could go on and on but like you guys rightly said, once a couple understands that their gender and personalities are totally different, more than half of the marital issues are solved… God bless you guys immensely.

61. temi

May 13, 2015 at 6:29 am

Love you both!

62. Morriah

May 17, 2015 at 6:58 pm

This is awesome! !! Knowing that I actually never forgot ur wedding video, cos I was just AMAZING!!!! Never watched a wedding video so real.. And now this. when I first got d notification from BN about ur Vlog, I was bursting with so much excitement. ☺
    God bless you guyz, and your marriage. May He give you guyz more grace and wisdom to get through your Issues and tissues..lol..✌

63. Morriah

May 17, 2015 at 7:04 pm

So now my Q.?.
    How does a Lady (a fine one for that matter, who has been patiently waiting for the right one and believes God created a special “one” for her, and so she doesnt wanna miss him by dating the wrong one..lol?) chose the right guy to date. Given that she has quite a couple of proposals.

June 1, 2015 at 8:36 pm

Hi again Morriah. I think you should watch our third video for more insight on this question. We share how we knew we were right for one another. In addition to that though, know that there is no such thing as the ideal man/woman. The ideal is not real, even though it is desired. You will not get a perfect man, but you will get the man perfect for you. Remember that character, attitudes and looks are subject to change with time, learning, exposure,etc (if the person is teachable and willing to change), so while you are waiting for ‘the one,’ don’t over scrutinize and miss out on what God has for you. ‘The one’ is usually a figment of our fantasies, not really ‘the angel God is sending.’ (In my own opinion and encounters).

64. Morriah

May 17, 2015 at 7:06 pm

And to To ju. Did you say you cook 3 times daily. ? ?. What a wow! Thumbs up??! But how do you do it?

June 1, 2015 at 8:31 pm

Hello Morriah. Thank you so much for taking time out to watch and appreciate us. God bless you. Apologies for just responding, I’ve been off the internet for a bit apart from some necessities.

I don’t cook three times a day everyday, maybe just two-three times a week; a day he works from home and over the weekend. Apart from breakfast, lunch and dinner is usually something in the freezer that I just have to heat up. I try to cook in bulk so I don’t have to cook too often. If I won’t be home, I leave the food out for him. If I’m going by his office late afternoon from home, I may take lunch to him or buy him something on my way. I ask him what he wants to ea way before time, so I plan ahead. My work hours are not extensive as a teacher, so that helps as well. I hope this helps.

65. Titilola

June 6, 2015 at 10:14 pm

Awwww…I love ds. May God continually bless and keep your home. Got a question for you; How do one handle a bossy fiance?

66. Taiwo

August 6, 2015 at 1:05 am

I lyk dat the video is so lively and real, and really m not a fan of cooking too, tho I can tidy and clean d whole Africa, lol but a wife dosnt av a choice u no. God bless ur home abundantly, d video was everytin #marriageisbeautiful

67. Vivian A. Monye

August 18, 2015 at 11:33 pm

Really nice but I didn’t like the fact that it was edited; just made me feel like we watched only the fun parts. May God bless your home and give you a deeper understanding.
    PS: Try to scratch out ‘his’ side’ or ‘my’ side’ of the bed, as in personalizing items or corners of the ‘home’ not house; so that when God’s bundle of joy (Children) arrive, they won’t pick on it and be mummy’s girl or daddy’s boy instead of ‘our’ baby. Lol. #ThumbsUp)

68. Adegboyega Abisola

October 13, 2015 at 4:31 pm

hi Toju, hmmmmm ur beautiful video brought tears to my eyes, I see sincerity and love that exist btwn yourself and pastor Dami, pray for more beautiful and wonderful years ahead of u together, Thank u because I learnt one or two things today and lest I forget, Happy birthday to u.