Music

Another Collaboration! Davido Hits the Studio with Akon

imageDavido is determined to make this album the best it can be and he is loading it up with collaborations.

With international artists like Meek Mill and Trey Songz already on his payroll for this album, Davido has hit the studio with Akon.

A photo of them together was posted on Instagram and we can’t wait to see what music with the two of them will sound  like.

1. Tosin

May 15, 2015 at 7:11 am

Well this is great news. But these collaborations don’t mean great songs, the focus should be a great song because if the song ain’t great and doesn’t receive AirPlay and appeal to his core fan base then it’s literally going to be a waste of time and good money but Congrats all the same..it would be nice to hear the finished work.

2. stephanie

May 15, 2015 at 8:39 am

So who is helping whos career here?

• yinda

May 15, 2015 at 6:25 pm

I think Akon is the one definitely helping Davido. I mean you cant compare Akon’s fan base to Davido’s. Please who they heck Davido again?

3. rose

May 15, 2015 at 8:44 am

I just can’t…I would love to see how this young boy grows into a man in the next ten years.

4. yinda

May 15, 2015 at 6:22 pm

All these “Akon Type” Collaborations are so over done. They just don’t know when to call its quits. I love Akon, however he needs to draw the line.

5. nannypop

May 16, 2015 at 3:41 pm

@yinda…you should be worried about how both should release a new song.not imposing on his maturity level and his future.my davido is and will forever be a great guy cos he is always on top,cos God will always hear my prayers and others praying for him.not people like u

6. ebrima