Style

Have You Tried a Butt Enhancer? Watch These Women Try Them for the First Time!

Buzzfeed Women Try Butt Enhancers - BellaNaija - May 2015Last year was deemed the year of the butt, and even though 2015 is well underway, the quest for a larger derriere is still on. From butt lifters to butt pads, women are trying many methods to make sure they have bigger backsides.

So, the awesome team at Buzzfeed (Hi Buzzfeed!) have come up with this great video showing a few women try on butt enhancers for the first time. The ladies take butt pads and lifters or a spin and share their witty impressions of the enhancers.

Have you tried butt lifters or enhancers before? Do you use it regularly? After watching this video do you think you will try one. Share with us.

1. tama

May 4, 2015 at 8:52 pm

this brings back some memories . wore butt pad once during my traditional wedding 2012. i was smaller than a size UK 6 and didn’t want to look lost in my iro and buba. it served the purpose anyway, not worn it since then again . grew natural butt. loll

2. Mz Socially Awkward...

May 4, 2015 at 10:36 pm

In the cheerful words shouted at the class by my Body Pump instructor on Saturday (& whilst working on our glutes) – “It is both fashionable and conscionable to have a fit bum”. I guess she hasn’t yet been told about these new butt lifters….

Seriously though, I’m amused at how times have changed from when I was growing up and the beauty standards back then had it that my big lips and big bum weren’t desirable features. Now it seems everyone’s seeking plumper lips and a fuller backside.

• Carliforniabawlar

May 5, 2015 at 10:25 am

lol! Hi5 sister sister!! I can’t remember how I transitioned from pomo lips to suddenly having desirable ‘bubble gum’ lips…
      chai….after all the suffering and teasing I had to go as a kid, even from my own mother o…can you imagine my own mother telling me to pull my lips together so they don’t keep getting bigger? Now this last summer we went on our yearly vacation, we’re trying lipsticks and she’s like “…oh every lipstick look great you cos of your full lips…” shuuuu!! times have really changed.
      Patiently waiting for my flabby arms to become fashionable too 😀

3. princess lulu

May 5, 2015 at 12:01 am

“i dont have time to look for my butt pad” loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool hahahaaaah

4. Anon

May 5, 2015 at 1:41 am

Lmao! I ain’t even gonna lie, i wore the butt pad once last year under a body con dress for a party and it still haunts me to date! Never again will i do that to my self….Ladies, there is nothing more sexier than your God given natural butt and confidence compared to the discomfort that comes with them booty pads Ugh!

5. kemi

May 5, 2015 at 6:41 am

Bella and u know both men and women visit your site
    why was our dirty linen in public?
    Now the guys are thinking ……….
    since they have learnt to ignore our looks because of the power of makeup to transform our faces, they now look at our bodies thinking once it is cool, they are there
    Now u have exposed us some more and even created wahala for the guys who now have one more thing to wonder about
    1. Is it her hair or wig?
    2. Is that how she looks or it is make-up?
    3. Is that her boobs or padded bra
    Now they now have to add
    4. Is ther her butts or Butt enhancer…

• VIKA

May 8, 2015 at 10:46 am

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

6. Jhennique

May 5, 2015 at 8:06 am

LOL. Id never!!!!!! im a size six. never had a butt in my life. but hey! i hit the gym last year and finally I have a round perky full butt. and no girls, squats aint enough to build da booty

• bigbum

May 5, 2015 at 10:24 am

do tell, Jhennique…what other things do we need to do asides squats?..Lunges?

• Lois

May 6, 2015 at 1:19 am

Food. Even KimK eats a lot not fats though

• Authentic Sunshine

May 5, 2015 at 7:53 pm

Pls share….what did you differently from squats in a gym?

7. Biodun

May 5, 2015 at 8:52 am

@kemi duhhhh! before bella naija brought this on, guys already knew this..lol

8. Eve

May 5, 2015 at 9:26 am

I’m an addict,lols ,I swear by it,it gives me dt figure I’ve bin craving for,I don’t care if men know our secret,all I know is I’ve gotten more catcalls Dan before,ild just ave to come clean for my future husband on our wedding nite,lols buh really it has helped me cos I have a broad shoulder& a small bellow,my my backside is big I just filled in d hips wit d enhancers,I ave four diff types,2 for d backside,2 for d hips,don’t label me a fake,it’s wats in vogue.

9. Jhennique

May 5, 2015 at 9:44 am

Jesus! @Eve……………………No Comment

• eve

May 5, 2015 at 3:07 pm

Lols yeah ,no comments,really,*don’t yu wish ur butt wz big like mine?don’t yu*,buh serzly,I check out girls behind myself if its padded or not.babe I just love a round bum kudos to you working out in d gym,I don’t ave dt time,my job takes my time.

10. mfon

May 5, 2015 at 1:02 pm

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

11. vian

May 6, 2015 at 6:52 am

The day I wore butt pad is probably my most embarrassing moment…as I took pix with friends and compliments from admirers’ as the MOH to a dear friend…suddenly, I had this tap from a guy whom I tot has bn staring @my “perfect figure”
    “Miss pretty you gotta adjust ur bum,it has shifted he said..
    #almost passed out# you can’t relate????

• VIKA