Relationships

IK Osakioduwa says ‘Anyone can sleep around, but only strong men choose not to’ & Gives More Relationship Pointers

IK Osakioduwa - March 2014 - BellaNaija 01Media personality IK Osakioduwa has his #TrueTalkTuesday on Twitter every Tuesday where he gives out candid advice, usually as a lesson from his experiences.

Last night he shared his thoughts on marriage and how your immediate family should be your spouse and kids.

He wrote:

He also added tips on jobs, work and more.

1 2

1. mx

May 20, 2015 at 9:23 am

dude is right.been a player gets old been there done that…been a faithful man thats d real deal…it gets boring sleeping with different chicks soon u realize most of them r skanks…there r men who r realizing this and r keeping to commited relationship these men r so rear and unique even women envy them for there self control

2. Nancy

May 20, 2015 at 9:23 am

Very true IK

3. Tkay

May 20, 2015 at 9:30 am

very well said Ik, totally agree with you.

4. Nonesense

May 20, 2015 at 9:37 am

Everybody is now offering relationship tips even IK. Na wa for Nigeria and its bandwagon syndrome. There is something they call body language. Talk is cheap, walking the talk is the real deal.

5. Ochouba Chidinma

May 20, 2015 at 9:46 am

@”Anyone can sleep around but only STRONG MEN choose not to”!…. Totally agree with All #TrueTalkTuesday Post!!

6. viv

May 20, 2015 at 9:49 am

Make sense jaree

7. Babym

May 20, 2015 at 9:49 am

lolol Word!! God bless you Mr IK, truer words have never been said! Ik gives some awesome advice though, he was the emcee at my wedding and in one of our meetings, he gave us some unconventional practical advice we still live by 4 years later 🙂

8. La'Shonda Balogun

May 20, 2015 at 9:51 am

A lot of guys need to hear this. This one really moved me:

Any man that can date you for up to 8yrs and still not be sure if he wants to marry you, is not worth committing to.
    ^^^^
    So true! Granted, not every woman actually wants to be married, and if so that’s fine. But for those who do, I find it crazy that they will accept dating for so many years without the man putting a ring on it. As if your chances are so slim that you have to accept such a lack of commitment. I also put those who are engaged for 5 years plus in the same category. Engagement is actually a commitment folks – its not an inbetween place where a man can take a breather because he’s put a ring on it. So many guys scared of commitment….

• oj

May 20, 2015 at 12:10 pm

8 years is too long sef. if he dates u for a year and is still giving excuses, esp when u see he’s financially able to take care of a family, abeg respect yourself and move on.

• nene

May 20, 2015 at 11:31 pm

gbammest! what’s the hold up when everything is set? some women need to get male friends to help them make good decisions in relationships i swear.

9. Jess

May 20, 2015 at 10:19 am

Good leadership knows motivation is key not fear. I agree with all but I like this the best.

10. Beeeee

May 20, 2015 at 10:40 am

That Oga is “not on seat” thing drives me nuts….lol

11. benson

May 20, 2015 at 11:20 am

How is this an advise.?who doesn’t know sleeping around is not good,i beg advise on something else

12. Jhennique

May 20, 2015 at 11:39 am

I don tell my fellow girls say no be desperation if you leave a guy you have been with for like two years and the guy hasnt said anything at all about marriage. No pressure but boboyii would know if you are the one he wants to spend the rest of his life with within the first year. Those type of people, You will hear of their wedding IV from someone else. Abi you come this life come do bridesmaid?

8years???? You gotta be kidding me. I wont even do 5. nansense!

13. Rapulu

May 20, 2015 at 11:50 am

Players can sleep around but real men want’s to be commited…..Nice talk, I like this man IK, honestly I need a commitment to my gf,maybe this December I gat to put a ring on her finger____am 27 & a Radiographer by profession dn’t know if am still to young for that.

• Shandi

May 20, 2015 at 2:35 pm

You’re not young for that. If you love her, and are financially capable, you’re good to go.
      God bless you and yours.

14. bruno FIERCE

May 20, 2015 at 12:07 pm

nigerians pls learn to be polite and have good etiquette and manners when interacting with people.

nurses, secretaries, receptionists, even bankers (especially the female ones) pls u people should warn yourselves oh. u people are the most difficult ,poorly behaved people on this planet.

pls keep ur attitude in check, ain’t no body gat time for dat.

many of you be trying me and be testing my patience.

• Just asking

May 20, 2015 at 12:33 pm

Bruno. Does ur real name start with O?

• bruno FIERCE

May 20, 2015 at 12:46 pm

I know everyone is going to comment only on the relationship advice (cause many of u are that shallow and all u care about is getting a husband.) but what stuck out to me were the last few messages which are probably the most important

• polypoly

May 20, 2015 at 4:18 pm

uhmm, SIS why are you always angry tho?? and I bet the mannerless women in your sad life need this message as well. Tah!! cmon keep kwayet….

15. ife

May 20, 2015 at 12:34 pm

@Rapulu you are not young at all. At your age my husband had been married to me for 2 years. Maturity is not in years. Make a decision, commit to your lady and stick by it.

16. funny

May 20, 2015 at 1:26 pm

maybe O represents Oloshi….lol
    Bruno the bad mouth.

17. nnenne

May 21, 2015 at 3:48 am

Mr. IK, you nailed it.

18. Tosin

May 21, 2015 at 7:00 am

the stuff about cheating, i was like blah blah blah na you get your thing if you like cheat.
    but the one about oga being “on seat” – haaa, i quickly hit retweet. Politeness is THE BEST.

• Tosin

May 21, 2015 at 7:04 am

retweeting took a minute, why no twitter widget, it was a snapshot/pic instead of the actual tweet…