News

Ekiti Gov. Fayose Rides Okada to House of Assembly – PHOTO

BellaNaija.com

Ekiti State governor Ayodele Fayose took to Twitter today to share a photo of himself on “Okada” (commercial motorcycle).

He says he was on his way to the House of Assembly to inaugurate new members.

Fayose on Okada

Photo Credit: Twitter

1. babygirl

June 5, 2015 at 2:12 pm

o ga ooo…

2. bunmi

June 5, 2015 at 2:38 pm

Lol! E nor want make dem block am 4 road

3. Bayowilson

June 5, 2015 at 2:46 pm

This man just loves to be in the news always. But his actions are always unnecessary.

• teekay

June 5, 2015 at 4:53 pm

am telling you i just wonder why he cant just respect himself and be quiet for once…always trying to be relevant

4. I no send

June 5, 2015 at 3:04 pm

Na wa…why don’t we see some project being supervised by this governor.its always about one political drama or another…

5. SHOLA

June 5, 2015 at 3:27 pm

Swagerlicious man!
    carry go!!!

6. vien

June 5, 2015 at 3:40 pm

i just luv this man…….

• nnenne

June 5, 2015 at 9:03 pm

Me too!! He’s got balls.
      But Oga, don’t forget safety. Your family needs you to be around. We don’t want to hear any story. Please wear your helmet.

7. #antifayose

June 5, 2015 at 3:42 pm

if you like ride in a wheelbarrow! who cares???

8. Favour

June 5, 2015 at 4:07 pm

Clearly, all may not be well with him. #my observation

9. @edDREAMZ

June 5, 2015 at 4:17 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said..
    I swear this man na comedian…..
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

10. ananymous

June 5, 2015 at 4:38 pm

Na for his pocket cos it dozn’t affct us.

11. JK

June 5, 2015 at 6:33 pm

I have huge reservations about this Man !
    When will he stop his nonsensicalities? he really must think he is so witty and in control !
    I have heard a lot of nice things about his Wife yet the Husband all time attitude & behavior is just a shame!

12. tunmi

June 5, 2015 at 8:05 pm

This image may help show that he connects to the common man

• hatersgonhate

June 6, 2015 at 6:58 am

Yeah,
      I can see the connection.
      see how chubbier and healthier and cleaner and more expensively adorened the okada man is compared to him

13. cleo

June 5, 2015 at 8:39 pm

In his last tenure, when i lived in Ado, i used to see a lot of him on the streets and corners of Ado.Not over played at that time, he love to go about unnoticed.Now, he knows it wil get him attention and he is capitalizing on it. It is well Fayose. Get to work and stop all that

14. Jerry

June 5, 2015 at 9:15 pm

a political mourinho

15. Marlvina

June 5, 2015 at 10:30 pm

Hope he’s not equating this to ‘humility’? Msheww! Pompous fellow.

16. oversabi

June 5, 2015 at 11:41 pm

This is how you relate to common man. Let’s agree the man has tactics. I hope he wont be like Buhari who had N900 million in assets but intentionally made us think he was like us pennyless folks by borrowing N27 million for this registration form. Turns out he is not so common a commoner. All of you with $900 million in assets, liquid or otherwise, please raise ya hands!

17. oversabi

June 5, 2015 at 11:47 pm

I had this argument with a friend of mine during the election period. I argued that there is no way Buhari could be a common man and pay for his daughter to be in school in England. My friend told me that people were not that poor in Nigeria any more. I reminded him that he was a bit far from the reality of Nigeria – someone who plays golf everyday. Still, he insisted. Now I have been proved right.
    I have NOTHING against people who have accrued wealth through hardwork. In fact, may God give them more. What I am alarmed about is the deception. Why pretend you dont have money when you have money? To whose benefit? Lying is not always when you outright change the truth. Lying is also when you allow a clearly false perception to take root without making the effort to provide the truth, especially if it is to your advantage. I am waiting on this my ekwe to see this drama unfold. I feel ripped off already. He is not so common anymore in my head and I cant get this feeling out of my head that I have been deceived yet again like a naive child. My thing was I thought he was like me and would therefore understand my plight. I just feel so ripped off. I feel angry with myself. When will I stop being deceived? When will Nigerians tell me morning has come and I wont have to open the curtains to gauge the weather for myself??? Please let this be the only deception God. We have prayed and there has to be an answer somewhere and really soon.

• Finest

June 6, 2015 at 3:16 pm

I think the best is to overlook what Buhari is worth or how much he’s got. What Nigeria needs now is a leader that can tackle our prevailing problems i.e corruption, economic instability, security, boko haram etc. If Buhari can deal with these issues which he promised on his manifesto, I think whatever he owns whether declared or undeclared is not our business. Our business should be to moving Nigeria forward.

18. Ada

June 12, 2015 at 4:51 pm

And that’s how Ekiti people keep voting for him!