Events

First Photos: Mo Abudu, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi, Fade Ogunro & More Attend Afternoon Tea with Professor Attahiru Jega

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu

Ebonylife TV hosted Professor Attahiru Jega, the outgoing Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission, to a Q&A session with young professionals on Saturday, June 20th, at the Wheat Baker Hotel in Ikoyi, Lagos.

The event, hosted by Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, was attended by Mo Abudu, Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi, Tosyn  Bucknor, Fade Ogunro, Noble Igwe, Kemi Lala-Akindoju, Yemi Adamolekun, Nkiru  Anumudu, Tolu Ogunlesi, Nikki Laoye, Zina Anumudu and many more.

Check out the first photos of the event.

Mo Abudu

Shade Ladipo

Shade Ladipo

Tosyn Bucknor

Tosyn Bucknor

Tolu Ogunlesi

Tolu Ogunlesi

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Zina Anumudu, Noble Igwe Shade Ladipo, Kemi lala Akindoju, Mo Abudu IMG_9925 Mo Abudu, Professor Jega and Yemi Adamolekun Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi & other guests IMG_9509 IMG_9504 IMG_9505 IMG_9510 IMG_9516 IMG_9539 IMG_9884 IMG_9527 IMG_9537 IMG_9718 IMG_9833 IMG_9881

1. Busarni

June 22, 2015 at 11:13 am

where is the TEA?

• tt

June 22, 2015 at 8:34 pm

Bournvita + hot water + sugar and milki

2. Fatimah

June 22, 2015 at 11:21 am

Very interesting shoes Ebuka has on. If you cropped the upper part, you won’t be wrong to assume that person was female.

JEGA, Calm, unruffled plus his integrity just shines through. I pray Buhari get someone like you or better to handle INEC

• Khardasy

June 22, 2015 at 12:17 pm

Same thought i had. Sometimes this ebuka style makes me wonder whether or not he is not suffering from caitlyn Jenner’s syndrome or else. The guy confuses me like a down low yet to come out of closet. No bad feeling anyway!

3. bruno FIERCE

June 22, 2015 at 11:32 am

so jegga is now a hero and a celebrity after he finished rigging the election. its okay. (stirring my tea)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, I love your cinderella slippers. they are chic.

I can’t believe im going to say this, but I love fade ogunro outfit. she looks good. u can see what happens when u wear less make up. pls stop painting ur face like a mad person.

noble igwe is probably the most irritating person in nigeria right now. what a pest. every where u look he is there.

• Busarni

June 22, 2015 at 1:01 pm

Oh! Really? Same way you are the most irritating person on BN; every comment we read you always have one non sense or the other to write. -, put a sock on it .

4. Diddy

June 22, 2015 at 11:32 am

The tea dey inside kettle,him do am takeaway,no mind dem,at least we saw michelle obama tea meeting with prince harry,small time we go hear akamu meeting,zobo meeting,kunu meeting,naija my country i hail una ooo

• SimSim

June 22, 2015 at 6:06 pm

It’s Ramadan. And I guess they hadn’t considered that. Not making excuses, though.

5. Abena

June 22, 2015 at 12:01 pm

Zina is my new style crush on the Lagos social scene!The lady is effortlessly chic all the time..Soo very normal looking than her mom.

Fade’s jumpsuit looks good on her here…On instagram,it looked a hot mess.I still dont like it on her.

• Love Zina like kilode

June 22, 2015 at 12:58 pm

Zina of Life! I loooooooovvvvveeee her! She’s such a breath of fresh air. God bless her.

6. Laniks

June 22, 2015 at 12:03 pm

I just love Arit Okpo!

7. Black Coffee

June 22, 2015 at 12:31 pm

I’m shocked to see Maria there but happy she went. She said on her radio show that she got an invite to this same event, it sounds fake because why would Jega be interviewed now? He’s not relevant, etc. She went on and on. I was shocked at how she just dismissed him. The man has done more for Nigeria than her. That’s a conversation she could even have had with her friends in private, not running her mouth anyhow on the radio. I hope she now understands why he was important enough to be interviewed.

8. Fashionista

June 22, 2015 at 12:31 pm

Hmmnnn, this Ebukas shoes get as e be oh! They look quite female to me.

9. teee

June 22, 2015 at 12:39 pm

some of them look nice
    i love Mo, but i dont get to understand why it always seems like she is struggling to smile.
    wats wrong ?

• Tari

June 22, 2015 at 1:38 pm

Excess botox.

10. Domino

June 22, 2015 at 2:05 pm

There has got to be more faces in this country nigeria! jeez

11. Single Shalewa, Bitter Bintu!

June 22, 2015 at 2:50 pm

Ebuka, I don’t care how much your fiancee bought those shoes – you have no right to have waddled out of the house in them!

12. Millz

June 22, 2015 at 3:03 pm

love me some Zina!! I’m jacking this outfit…like I’ve jacked so many of her outfits!

13. Cynical

June 22, 2015 at 3:24 pm

I’m not happy o…….see all the events Toke is missing.
    @ Mo,this your wig/weave no be am o and @ Shade Ladipo,where do I start??? Abeg that top doesn’t do you any justice.

14. bruno FIERCE

June 22, 2015 at 4:01 pm

zina anumudu u are here praising your self under different names abi.
    what is so special about that basic outfit. u3 style is basic. I don’t even know who you are.

if u notice all 3 comments praising zina anumudu used the exclamation point in the 3 different comments. the pattern of writing is the same.
    check it out ur self and be the judge.

you’ve been caught.

• nene

June 22, 2015 at 7:31 pm

lmao. bruno oh!

15. Tikka Masala

June 22, 2015 at 4:01 pm

Mdam Fade Ogunro – you are attending a “daytime” meeting with the outgoing INEC Commisioner – not going to a late night Nikki inaj album launch part at the club. Not appropriate much? Smh.

16. Tikka Masala

June 22, 2015 at 4:01 pm

Nikki “Minaj” – typo..

17. xga

June 22, 2015 at 6:22 pm

Noble Igwe. Always looking like an “otokoto” ritualist, I wouldn’t be surprised if an Okija shrine picture of him pops up somewhere . Tolu Ogunlesi and his love of following up on the rich and/or famous, great writer though.

18. sika

June 22, 2015 at 10:06 pm

No offence zina…but your style is basic.,,,like so basic.

19. Debbie Ade

June 22, 2015 at 10:23 pm

Ebuka’s shoes though!!! ROTFL.

20. Abiola Adeyinka

June 23, 2015 at 3:08 am

PR fail. Afternoon tea for a man who is observing Ramadan.